Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Monika KathuriaYour feedback matters!
I am working in bpo. Call centre job. Age 23. My working hrs in job 8hrs. continuously. I sit in chair and work there. Right now I facing a problem paining on neck and back. Always. And vomiting tendency always and head round like (chakkar. What can I do any medicine for relief the problem.
Good evening. My mom's right Leg Knee is always have a pain, she even do a leg exercise but didn't get the result, cab you suggest what she has to do ?
I have pimples marks and pores what can I do? and which is the best cream and ointment? My skin is dry and later it turned oily what to do? I look old now my age is 20.
My mom is 45 years old n she is suffering from severe backpain. After consulting doctors they said it's spondylosis n gave some treatment but though she was unrelieved from the pain. Now daily she is suffering a lot from d pain. please suggest wat to do.
Mujhe bahot zyaada hair fall ho raha hai. Hair fall kam karne ke liye mujhe kya karna chahiye? please help me.
Dear Sir, Please impart advise about the cold and cough of baby and 52 years old lady. Once attacked does not relief early. How we get rid of aforesaid problem. With regards.
My baby has dark patch on his face since birth which has become darker. He is 1 year old wat is the remedy for this.
Dear Doctor, I am Milind, am from Goa. Sometime I feel the pain in my chest, had done ECG test once and it was not showing anything serious. Doctor said its because of gas problems in the stomach. I would like to know what is the best solution for this problem please?
Hello sir, I am interested in loosing weight. I saw your answer to 1 question. Can you help? Also let me k ow what r your charges . I am a male with height of 5 feet 7 inches, aged 40 n weight at 90 kgs. I want to bring it Dow n to abt 70-72 kgs. I have tried several ayurvedic tablets. But weight has kept increasing since last 2 ^years from 75 to 90 kgs. Pls help.
I am having headache since 15 days. It is keep paining till I don't eat something. What are reasons for such headache?
I am a 25 year old man and I want to reduce my belly size, at present it's is 34 and I want it under 31, please suggest me diet plan according to Indian meal.
I am 42 old and from last 2 months suffering from constipation and from last 2 weeks stool is not generated, pl advice.
Penis enlargement .present I have 4.5 inch dick .so can you please give me a tips for enlargement of penis.
Got Burned in myFacewithHotGrease, Are The Marks Permanent?. Spots, after about a week the pink faded away leavedark marks in its place, its now 4. Oilburns to face- will marks disappear?
What does neck and shoulder pain indicate?
The stabbing pain that you experience around the neck and shoulder region should never be ignored as they may indicate health problems that require medical attention. There are certain points that you need to keep in mind the if you experience prolonged pain in these areas of the body.
1. Neck injury? your neck and shoulder pain should be seen as a warning sign that you need to take a look at the neck injury you may have sustained during a rear-end automobile accident. More specifically, whiplash injuries that happen when the head experiences a sudden backward and forward jerk, straining the tissues of the neck.
2. Pain in these areas of the body could indicate abnormalities in the vertebrae of your neck such as herniated disc, causing added pressure on the nerves of the spinal cord.
3. Your neck and shoulder pain complaint may also point towards muscle strains. Lifestyle factors like working long hours in front of laptops or desktops leave you with no time and zero energy to exercise, resulting in serious neck and shoulder pains.
4. Your neck and shoulder pain may also indicate the problem of cervical spondylosis. This is a degenerative disc disease, which is characterised by severe pain that originates from the neck and radiates till the shoulders.
5. Even heart problems, such as a heart attack can cause pain in the shoulder and the neck. When this happens, the condition is known as referred pain.
6. Adopting an improper body posture during lifting of heavy materials can induce pain in your body parts, with neck and shoulders being the most vulnerable areas.
7. You may be suffering from a condition known as rotator cuff injury in which the group of ligaments and muscles that support the shoulder get injured during lifting or playing any sport.
To avoid aggravating the pain from becoming more severe, you shouldn't ignore any ache that arises from these areas.