Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Monika KathuriaYour feedback matters!
I am 27 years old. My penis skin is attached and I cannot pull it back. Even I can't see the penis tip. I recently got married and not able to do sex. I used to masturbation by moving penis in circular fashion, which I think is the reason for the problem. Please advise me a treatment to over come this problem as soon as possible. thanks.
The quote 'Good day starts with coffee' suits a lot of people who love nothing more than a cup of coffee every morning. However, your morning tryst with a cup of coffee might not be a very healthy habit. Believe it or not, addiction to caffeine (in the form of coffee) is as harmful as addiction to any other drug. In fact, caffeine is a legal drug that slowly and gradually damages your gastrointestinal tract. Here are the negative effects of coffee on your digestive system:
- Increases Acidity: Coffee is known to contain different kinds of oils, acids and caffeine. These compounds have an adverse impact on the digestive system. The stomach and intestinal linings get damaged due to the over-consumption of these compounds in the form of coffee. Moreover, as you take coffee, your stomach produces more hydrochloric acid for digestion. This causes acidity and hampers the HCL levels altogether. When we take coffee regularly for years in empty stomach, our body's capacity of producing proper amounts of HCL gets hampered. Often, HCL production gets reduced as well. This leads to indigestion of other food items and effects flatulence and produces unwanted gases due to the improper breaking of proteins and fats by the body.
- Ulcers and Irritable Bowel Syndrome: Doctors believe that coffee acts as an irritant for patients of Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), gastritis, Crohn's disease, colitis and ulcers. Coffee is responsible for the irritation of the lining of stomach and intestine. It is also noticed that certain enzymes present in the coffee beans are also harmful to the gastrointestinal tract.
- Heartburn: Coffee is responsible for relaxing the esophageal sphincter muscle. The relaxation of this muscle hinders the process of digestion and causes acid-reflux, resulting in heartburn. It is known to have compounds that have diuretic, laxative and mineral blocking effects on the body.
- Laxative Effects: Coffee stimulates the process of peristalsis or movement of food through the gastrointestinal tract. The peristalsis starts immediately after food is swallowed by the individual. The intake of coffee catalyzes peristalsis and consequently leads to emptying of the stomach even before the food is digested properly. The semi-digested food is sent to the intestine too early, causing injury to the intestine and hampering the absorption of nutrients.
- Affects absorption of minerals: Caffeine reduces the ability of the stomach to absorb iron and also hinders the absorption of minerals like calcium, zinc and magnesium by the kidney. All these minerals help in digestion at different points and regulate the bowel movement.
Coffee is known to have benefits like reduction of constipation and sugar absorption. But, it also interferes with the smooth functioning of the digestive system. It has a tendency to increase stomach aches, disturb the fluid balance and the overall process of digestion. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gastroenterologist.
Hi, i have thyroid. Taking eltroxin 100 mg everyday Is it safe? what are the side effects of the pills I take. Last TSH was around 7. 2 months ago Can it be reduced to normal again? what are the ways to reduce Thyroid? Any other precaution / suggestions?
I have been suffering from back pain, it's from left side my neck following to waist. I know it's because of hectic work schedule from 9 am to10 pm, even after taking break in-between of 2 hrs for post Lunch. Kindly suggest me the need full as I could not make it as neck pain (spondylitis) or back pain.
Hi, I am having hair problem issue since 7 years, now am having baldness from front, I wanna ask can I use MINTOP minoxidil 5%. Is it safe to use it. Does it have any side effect on head or something other. Or should I go for 2%. Pls help me.
I am a hosteler and I don't miss the meals as I am having my proper diet but still I am losing my weight day by day. What should I do?
This question is for my dad and the DOB given is also of my dad he is suffering from diabetes from like 10 days now can you please advice the treatment and diet plan for him.
How can I increase my height by natural please give me a salutation for this problems and I so thin how can I weight put on.
Does it harm if I masturbate daily? And please I would like to know the advantages and disadvantages of it. And also I would like to know whether I need to clean shave genitals every now and then? Please do suggest.
I am a 27 year old male living in Kolkata, India. I have developed some sort of skin crusting on my right thumb, just below the fingertips and extending it. It causes irritation, looks scaly and also has pores which become red though there isn't much bleeding as such. It has developed over the last 2 months. What is the remedy for this?
I am 25 female. We are trying for a baby while doing intercourse penis is going to vagina but it is coming out with in seconds why it is happening like this?
I m not suffering from any pre mature ejaculation however would like to have longer duration for intercourse. What medicine or spray or gel you prescribe?
My brother had chicken pox. Its been a day and I have observed first pimple of it. it is accompanied by rash and tiredness, running nose. I already had chicken pox when I was small. Please I do not want to go through all that 2 week procedure as boss will not be happy. I may loss my job. Please tell me way to get rid of them or to stop multiply them as much as possible.
A rash on your child’s body or their regular cough bouts can sometimes be triggered by an allergy. We can excuse it by calling it a common flu or a heat rash, but the reason behind it might be something you are not aware of. Your child might be allergic, and it is imperative for you to find out that exact thing your child is allergic to, it can be dust, nuts that you may think is beneficial for your child’s health or even the fabric of the clothes you put on them. Allergies are caused when children come in contact with allergens, which can he inhaled, injected or even eaten unknowingly. If you see any of the symptoms of allergies, consult your doctor at the earliest and do not treat it lightly.
Some common triggers for allergies
These are divided into four groups
- Foods: Certain foods like peanuts, eggs, milk and it products which you feed your child might be triggering their allergy.
- Outdoors: When kids play outside pollens from trees or flowers might causes allergies. Even insect bites and stings are a major trigger
- Indoors: Animal fur or hair and even dust mites and mold that exist in your house can trigger an allergy
- Irritants: Common irritants like cigarette smoke, perfumes or even car exhaust should be watched out for.
Symptoms of common allergies
- Nasal Congestion: It is referred to as stuffy nose, which is very common in kids. Allergies are the most common cause of chronic nasal congestion (a stuffy nose) in children. Sometimes a child’s nose is congested to the point that he or she breathes through the mouth, especially while sleeping.
- Allergic rhinitis (hay fever): It is also common and its symptoms include a runny or itchy nose and constant sneezing. A child with allergies may also have itchy, watery, red eyes and chronic ear problems. Even though it’s commonly known as “hay fever,” allergic rhinitis isn’t triggered by hay and doesn’t cause fever.
If you suspect your child has an allergy, make an appointment to consult a specialist. Start a diary before the appointment and keep track of what symptoms your child experiences and what you think causes them.
The graying of hair is becoming a sever problem I have a white hair equal to the black hair at the age of 18 I dont used any shampoo or soap do you suggest any answer to this question.
Fungal Infection- Fight It This Summer !
1) Wear well dried clothes. Sweating increases chances of fungal infection, try to change clothes if they get wet due to sweating.
2) Bathing twice a day with a mild PH balanced cleanser will help in keeping your skin fresh and healthy.
3) Boost your immune system to keep the infections away- eat a lot of fruits and curd, keep yourself hydrated by drinking a lot of liquids.
4) If you already have fungal infection and itching, do not buy yourself creams from medical shops without consulting a skin doctor, they mostly give steroid containing creams which give you relief for a while but the infection comes back!