Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Monika KathuriaYour feedback matters!
Mild Heart pain.While brisk walking initially pain high and it lessens slowly. ECG and TMT test are normal
How to cure this inflammable external hemorrhoids? Is there any need of operations? What are the foods to be taken to cure this? What are the steps to be taken to prevent this in future?
My height is 5'3 ft. How to increase my height? I am gonna be 17 years old in next Feb. And I am male.
My penis is about 3 inches in flaccid state, and when erected it grows around 5 inches. I want to know what us the average size of penis. For me, is it OK to have a 5 inches penis to satisfy partner?
Well! We have heard so many good things about milk in commercials. Have we ever sat and thought through the real benefits of milk? Apart from being a healthy drink and the backbone of the dairy industry, this calcium-rich drink has innumerable benefits. In this article, we will discuss some not so known pros of milk:
- Complexion: If you want your complexion to lighten, instead of buying cosmetics, drinking 2 glasses of milk will fetch more benefits. Milk helps the skin to supple, glow and soft. Owing to its countless nutrients and vitamin contents, milk can be your best friend, if you are seeking a fair complexion.
- Strong Teeth: Being a tremendous source of Calcium, consumption of milk ensures strong teeth and help a person refrain from the decay of tooth and cavities. Care should be taken that Vitamin D is also consumed along with milk. The former helps the body to absorb calcium.
- Healthy Bones: Bone health and milk has a direct co-relation. It is, therefore, advised that kids consume milk to ensure proper growth. In the case of an adult, milk makes the bone strong and mitigate the risk of osteoporosis. A daily serving of one glass should do the trick for any individual.
- Weight Loss: Studies in the past have shown that women who consume milk daily can shed weight quicker compared to those who do not drink milk. A glass of milk can be drunk as a fulfilling appetizer, evening snack etc. It makes sense that milk is drunk during the night just before sleep.
- Stress Reduction: A study conducted by the Stamford Medical School in the year 2002 revealed that a warm glass of milk can go a long way in relieving stress. Daily consumption of milk after a hard day’s work can not only relax the nerves but calms the mind as well.
- Energy Buster: While milk is a great health drink, one can always turn to it when the body needs an energy boost. Milk can instantly revitalize the body. It is advisable that an ice-cold glass of milk should be consumed when there is a need for instant body revitalization.
- Eliminator of Diseases: There have been countless studies performed over the last few decades about the health benefits of milk and its capability to fight critical diseases. For instance, milk can mitigate the risk of strokes, keep blood pressure down, reduce cholesterol production of the liver, improve the eyesight, negates the chances of many types of cancer etc.
To ensure that the general health of the body is maintained, consumption of a tall glass of milk is necessary. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
I am 48y old man .in Mumbai n suffering from snoring problems since a long .after sleep very huge snoring loud voices comes from my toes (mouth) in my family no one is sleep in my room due to loud voice .pls suggest some medicine or advice.
Sex problem h, business k lie morning me 9 bje shop pr chle jana and raat ko 10 bje ghar ane k bd diner krke and tv dekhne me 12 bje jate h, ek beta b h 8 sal ka jo 12 bje se phle ni sota, jbtk wo sota h ya gehri neend me hota tbtk sara dn ki thkawat k karn shrir me jan si ni rehti aur bed pe let'te hi nind a jati h jisse sex bhot kam ho pata h 4.5 sal se, foreplay kre to 2.2 mahine b ho jata h, hfte me ek do br krte h bs normally wala hota h te pas naki full enjoymnt wala foreplay type ka, wife ka mn krta h k m forplay kru pr shrir thkawt k karn ni kr pata, timing b km lga pata hu final stage pe hone pe, ruk ruk k krta hu taki wife ko ye na lge k jldi discharge ho gya pr aise krna mjburi ho gya h, please help, mere acidity ki problem rehti h, ayurvedic Dr. K dikhaya ta to unhone iski vajh acidity btaya ta, kuc dn phle yha yhi qstn pucha ta tb Dr. arif ne medicine btai ti majum arad khurma 1 tsp 2 tm, jawarish jalinus adha chmch ek tm, arq badyan adha cup safoof aslisoos k sat, pr muje safoof ni mili markt se baki m regular le rha hu, please help kya kru age, puri medicine bina course adhura na rh jae, safoof ka kuc altrntv bta do, agr nyi medicine btaoge to purani khrab jaegi jo le rkhi h aur regular le rha hu, please help.
My father has sugar and bp. He takes tablets regularly but some time bp goes out of control. So make some tip to take bp under control.
Okay, you are now going to the gym. So, you stack up your kitchen with all the possible supplements that your friend or gym instructor or the expert on some teleshopping show have advised you.
But, where's the real food?" It's not that most people gyming are not eating home food but most are taking in lots of calories and nutrients in the form of energy bars, nutrient-enhanced drinks, and fortified packaged foods. Actually, "real" foods like fruits, vegetables, whole grains, lean meats—are better for you than fortified products.
That's because there's more to a chikki or a sweet potato than just a protein bar or carb drink. Within the body, vitamins, minerals, and other essential nutrients work together with literally thousands of other compounds, such as color components in fruits and vegetables, special starches and fibers in whole grains, and unique fats in seeds, nuts, and dairy. And it's the whole package that promotes good health and peak performance in the gym or any other sports. Of course, protein bars and shakes seem like a convenient way to take in all nutrients at one go without the hard work of preparing it. But getting these nutrients—and more—from real food is not difficult.
The need for supplementation should not surpass the intake of real foods. Remember, no supplement will work in isolation. For you to achieve the best from it also needs the best of a healthy diet.
Look for some easy ways in the part two of this topic, and your body will get everything it needs for better health and better performance in the sport you are into.
I have 26 teeth. All 4 first premolar missing. Upper jaw has 6 molar nd lower jaw has 4 molar teeth. Now what is my dental point.
Please share diet plan for my parents age around 50. She has diabetes and high BP. She is taking continuous medical check up. But I feel insufficient food make her unable and also she has not well sleep in night.
I am 76 year old diabetes patient my doctor prescribed me tenepride before breakfast and zoryl 0.5m after breakfast and after dinner my blood sugar is around 300 and then after 2 hours it come down to 180 or 190 is it dangerous I have also faced hypoglycemic condition and cough so are these medicine safe to use I have also gone through bye pass heart surgery.
I have a circumcised penis. It getting all dried up. There are white flakes on it. I consume good amount of water. Can it be because of masturbation? And how do I fix this?
I have very problems like body paining joint pain very much headache and teeth are paining.Please help.
I am 32 years old female and having very heavy bleeding during menstural periods, I have already taken savista medicine with doctor consult but no of use. Kindly suggest me permanent cure.
I am 19 yrs old. I masturbate daily. My body is also weak. Is masturbation a cause for getting weak body? I have 176 height (cm) and 50.1kg.
Eating disorders can be defined as conditions that influence your eating behaviour significantly and which may give rise to serious health issues. Eating disorders are associated with behaviours like compulsively counting calories, puking after meals, living on a rigid diet etc. which often leads to a feeling of self-loathing and obsessive thoughts about food and weight.
Here are the three most common eating disorders and the symptoms by which they can be identified.
1. Anorexia nervosa - This disorder is considered to be a mortally dangerous condition in which the body weight reduces drastically. An individual is terrified about gaining weight and can take extreme steps to maintain their weight and shape, often leading to starvation, vomiting and many other health problems.
Common symptoms include:
-Reducing the amount of food to be consumed to cut down the calories
-Exercising beyond capacity to burn calories
-Recurrently monitoring your shape, weight and appearance
-Avoiding social gatherings where you will be offered food
-Irregular menstrual cycles in women
-Erectile dysfunction in men
2. Bulimia nervosa - Mostly observed among people in their mid-teens, Bulimia nervosa is a serious type of eating disorder associated with episodes of bingeing and purging with the individual being unable to regulate their eating habits. Moreover, the person suffering from this disease often feels guilty and horror-struck about weight gain and forces himself/herself to vomit.
Normally, people suffering from this condition exhibit the following habits:
-Use of laxatives or throw up forcibly to get rid of calories
-Feeling exhausted and guilty
-Experiencing irregularity in their menstrual cycles
-The inability to maintain normal weight, in spite of trying to eliminate calories
3. Binge-eating disorder - This disorder is characterised by overeating, eating even when you don't feel hungry and continuing to eat even after feeling full. People suffering from this disorder cultivate a feeling of guilt inside them for overeating but do not try to nullify its effect by vomiting or exercising intensely. Some of the most prominent symptoms of this disorder include:
-Eating alone to hide the embarrassment caused due to overeating
-Eating quicker than normal people
-Binge eating at minimum one instance every week. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychiatrist.