Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Monika Jain
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Monika JainYour feedback matters!
Sir/mamI had make physical on 8 April and my mc was over on 7 April and on 18 April a white discharge from vagina and on 28 April brownish blood come from vagina what was this is this a symptoms of pregnancy all other symptom I don't feel every thing normal.
Hi, recently I was making love with my girlfriend and while making so I inserted my Penis a bit into her Vagina and did sex just a little though she is virgin yet (Cheery not yet pooped). But now I am wondering that will she be pregnant? I didn't throw sperm inside her nothing. She took out the sperm later on by a hand job. She is also scared. She had her last periods on 25th December and I did this things on 8th January, she is not having her ovulation pain till now, as per my calculations 9th January will be ovulation date if 25th December is last periods date. But she didn't get it now also. She have regular periods every month. We are afraid a lot. Please help us.
My wife is 4 months pregnant. Doctors checked for fetus heart beat. It showed 190 bom. Is it high or normal. Is there any problem if the heartbeat is 190 bom.
Hi doctor, while having sex with my wife she got wounded cut in the bottom portion of the vaginal skin, it was bleeding for the first day and now 2nd day bleeding stopped, but she is in pain, is there any problem or any medications to be taken, kindly advise the medicine names doctor. It's a slight cut at bottom portion of the vagina.
My menses are not on time from past 2 month and it remains very low flow only for 2 days, What should I eat to cure my menstrual disorder naturally.
I'm 20 years old girl. On 17 January me and my b.f had an unprotected sex but he ejaculate out of the vagina and after few hours I took the I pill and today is 3 Feb and nothing happened. My last period was on 31 Dec. Does that pill working or not? What should I do if I'm pregnancy to abort the baby now? The symptoms are same nd I'm feeling backache, dizziness,fever. Morning sickness. Headache. Cramps. 16 days passed. What should I do if the test is positive to abort the baby as soon as possible in few days.
I married in 2013 ,I have pcod and in treatment and my weight is 70 and my height is 5ft. First I need to reduce my weight and also I need to get pregnant , everyone starts to ask and I feel very distrubed please help me
Non Hodgkin Lymphoma is when the cells in your lymphatic system become cancerous. The lymphatic system is responsible for fighting off diseases, which may attack your body. Initially, tumors develop from the lymphocytes in your body. Non-Hodgkin lymphoma is much more common than the other type of lymphoma which is Hodgkin lymphoma. There are various types of Non-Hodgkin lymphoma; the most common of which are diffuse large B-cell lymphoma and follicular lymphoma. Here is everything you need to know about Non-Hodgkin lymphoma.
1. Swollen lymph nodes: A swollen lymph node in the neck, underarm and armpit which comes about without any pain is a very common symptom of Non-Hodgkin lymphoma.
2. Fever: When you have a sudden unexplained fever, it may be due to Non-Hodgkin lymphoma.
3. Night sweats: Night sweats are simply when you sweat excessively in the night.
4. Fatigue: Feeling extremely tired can be due to Non-Hodgkin lymphoma.
5. Weight loss: A sudden unexplained loss of weight is a very common symptom of Non-Hodgkin lymphoma.
6. Itchiness: An itchy skin is a rather serious indicator of Non-Hodgkin lymphoma.
Just like other forms of cancer, it is not known what causes Non-Hodgkin lymphoma, but there are factors, which put you more at risk compared to others.
1. Immunosuppressive drugs: You are most likely to develop Non-Hodgkin lymphoma, especially after taking immunosuppressive drugs after a major organ transplant.
2. Bacteria and viruses: Certain bacterial and viral infections cause Non-Hodgkin lymphoma including the HIV and Epstein-Barr virus as well as the Helicobacter pylori bacteria.
3. Pesticides: Research suggests that overexposure to the pesticides which kill weeds increases your likelihood of developing Non-Hodgkin lymphoma.
4. Age: Elder people are also more likely to suffer from Non-Hodgkin lymphoma.
1. Chemotherapy: Chemotherapy comprises of administering drugs to kill the cancerous cells, either through injection or orally which kill cancer.
2. Radiation therapy: Radiation therapy deals with radiation which is directed at the parts of your body affected by cancer.
3. Medications to enhance the immune system: There are many medications which fight off cancer by boosting the immune system.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!