Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. MonikaYour feedback matters!
I am 23 year male. For past few days iam facing severe hair fall problem. Even am started eating protein rich and biotin rich foods still the problem is not solved.
I am 29 years of age and one of my friend had fever and cold in last month. But after taking medication his fever has gone but he still having dry cough problem. So what do you suggest for him.
I am suffering with sinusitis and when ever I drink cool drinks my throat get pains and my nose get blocked is this allergy or sinusitis.
I am daily having 2 spoons of gooseberry juice, 1 spoon triphala powder & 2 piece of garlic from last 3-4 months but still unable to loose weight, even started jogging but its results are 1kg in a month hardly. Please help how can I loose weight asap.
I am 24 year old boy and I am very sad because my body is very weak and painfully so what should I do?
I m suffering from heavy cold from last 2 days? What can I do to get rid of this sneezing and headache so that I can work properly.
I have bad breath. Is this due to my stress n anxiety .Due to my stress and anxiety I don't do proper breathing. Could this be the reason for the bad breath.
I have lower back pain problem kindly suggest what to do? Not for pain killer tablet s. Please advise.
I am 25 years old and I have cellulite on my legs and hips. My upper body is not healthy and due to subcutaneous fat on hips and thighs, I look healthy. My height is 5'6" and weight is 78 kgs. I have started exercising for 30 min atleast every day and controlling my diet like morning I have lemon water, then almonds 5 after dat for breakfast I have oats/brown bread toast 1 then I have salad b4 lunch, in lunch I have 2 chapatis then I have green tea. In evening I have tea with 2 biscuits (more gold), then I have dinner with 1 chapati. Will it be sufficient for me to loose weight? I want to reduce 10 kgs in 2-3 months.
Hii, how is banana fr health? If I eat 1 banana daily then what the benefits of this? Wil it cause to weight gain?
I have acne since childhood. How to remove them permanently. I used medicine but they come back again after some time.
How much hour do an adult have to sleep in 1 day and the sleeping time and the waking up time and I had backache and pain on my left thigh on every night when I sleep I can't sleep due to pain and what should I do for these and please let me know the average sleeping for a person in 1 day or can sleeping make person fat.
The lifestyle we lead plays an important role. Maintaining a healthy lifestyle is important to overcome many diseases as it helps in bringing the blood pressure to normal and in turn reduce the risks of diseases, such as diabetes and hypertension. Factors like smoking, diet, stress and sedentary lifestyle can lead to hypertension and diabetes. Hypertension is known as silent killer as it is symptomless.
There are various traditional medicines known to lower the blood pressure. Also, there are certain herbs that help in controlling blood pressure and preventing other diseases.
Some of these herbs are:
- Basil: This herb has a strong aroma and can be used in the preparation of many foods. It also helps in lowering the blood pressure, though for a brief time. Adding freshly chopped or torn basil to soups, salads, pastas and casseroles not only enhance the taste but are also beneficial for health.
- Cinnamon: This herb requires some effort to add in the diet, but is helpful in maintain the blood pressure. Diabetic people should have cinnamon everyday in some or the other way. Cinnamon can be included by sprinkling over cereals, oats, coffee, stews and curries.
- Cardamom: Cardamom if consumed daily can be helpful in bringing down blood pressure and in turn controlling hypertension and diabetes. Cardamom is very popular in South Asia, the seeds can be powdered and used in stews, soups or baking. It not only has an enhanced flavor but is also packed with numerous health benefits.
- Flaxseed: This is very rich in Omega-3 fatty acids. Omega-3 fatty acids are believed to lower the blood pressure and also protect the body against atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease. They are known for reducing cholesterol levels, and improving glucose tolerance thus acting as antioxidant. Flaxseeds can be added in smoothies and soups or baked goods.
- Garlic: Garlic often synonymous with bad breath and pungent seasoning has immense health benefits. It dilates and relaxes the blood vessels allowing the blood to flow freely and in turn reduces the blood pressure.
- Ginger: Adding ginger to the diet helps to control the blood pressure. It relaxes the blood vessels and improves the circulation of the blood. Ginger can be used in sweets, savories and beverages and is very common in Asian food.
- Celery Seed: This is a diuretic and in China it is used to treat hypertension. This can be used to flavor stews, soups, savory dishes and casseroles. Both the seeds and the plant have various benefits and uses of their own.
- Hawthorn: This herb is used to treat high blood pressure in China. Decoctions of the herb have health benefits such as reduction of blood pressure, controlling hypertension and blood circulation.