Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Monika Aharia
Submit a review for Dr. Monika AhariaYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
From the last 2 months I was suffering from stomach pain, pain was high in the beginning but now it is now somewhat reduced. Treatment which I was taking did not give much relief. So Two three days back I went for endoscopy test, and in one portion there come out swelling. Am now said that, main reason for this is tension, which can be earlier also. I do not take that much tension. This problem also happen whenever I eat outside food. Also drink some times. So I want to consult it is now 2 months that pain is, how much time I will take to recover from it, and what is reason for this and remedies. Thank. You.
How to reduce burning sensation in the food pipe, what is the cause of burning sensation in stomach.
i am rubbing metrogyl gel over my gums some gums bleed I press them will this helpful to cure my marginal gingivitis.
I am suffering from fever and cold for last few days. I took medicine but it can't work. Can you please help me in this.
I am 21 years old boy I have pain in my left side third molar teeth and in the side of third molar teeth I think something is growing like teeth.
I have a pimple, so how can i treat pimple and also dark spot on my skin which type of face wash should i use.
Are you suffering from chronic bronchitis and are looking for ideal treatment measures? Bronchitis occurs when your windpipe or trachea and your large and small bronchitis within your lungs get inflamed because of infections and several other causes. The condition is considered to be chronic when your cough with mucus is persistent for at least three months. Chronic bronchitis is a condition that falls under the group of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. Smoking, inhaled irritants, secondhand smoke, inhaled fumes, and certain viruses are primary causes of chronic bronchitis.
The symptoms and characteristics of chronic bronchitis are as follows:
- Phlegm may be produced. The production of excess phlegm indicates that your lung and the lower respiratory tract are infected.
- The cough experienced is present on almost all days of the month, for over a period of three months.
- The forceful coughing because of chronic bronchitis is painful, and makes your abdominal and chest muscles sore. The coughing is likely to be very severe, and may injure your chest walls or make you faint.
- During exacerbations of chronic bronchitis, wheezing may be experienced because of inflammation in the airways and muscular tightness. This, in turn, leads to shortness of breath.
The treatment of chronic bronchitis depends on the cause. There is no specific cure for the condition, and its treatment aims at improving your lung function and reducing the symptoms.
- Several medicines are used for managing the cough, and for loosening and clearing secretions. In the case of uncontrollable coughing spells, cough suppressants might be prescribed.
- Broncho dilator inhalers are used for opening the airways and for the management of wheezing.
- Certain nebulizer treatments are also recommended in some cases.
- Corticosteroids are used for reducing the inflammation in the airways. These may be used in the form of inhaled corticosteroids, or may be taken orally.
- In some cases, antibiotic medications may be required for the treatment of chronic bronchitis. Antibiotics are usually used when there is a bacterial infection, and in people with chronic lung problems, who require antibiotics to be treated.
- Home oxygen might be required in extremely serious cases of chronic bronchitis.
- In very rare cases, a patient may have to be hospitalized in case of severe breathing difficulty that does not respond to treatment. This is necessary in cases of complications in chronic bronchitis, and in patients who suffer from underlying heart problems.
It is recommended for you to consult a doctor on experiencing any symptom of chronic bronchitis. This will ensure proper diagnosis and an early start to your treatment, which will prevent worsening of the condition. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!