Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Monica SoodYour feedback matters!
Hello, I am planning to join gym. Please tell me some food ingredients which should be used daily after I join gym and does eggs play very important role? How many eggs should I eat compulsorily.Please tell.
Hi. I started having warm water with lemon juice and honey in morning after wakeup on empty stomach. 1st day. I had but on second day my stomach was totally not comfortable like felling heavily some burning. And became large tummy. As I am unable to eat sufficient and sometimes I feel like vomiting also some disconnect has happened after doing for 1 day only I just want know the reasons for this.
Hi, Kishore here, I am 35 yrs, I have mild hand trembling, sometimes with anxiety though I occasionally drink beer. Pls help me to build strong nervous system and solution for this problem.
It is said that olive oil is good for hair growth. There are different categories of olive oils in the market specifically which one is beneficial for hair? Can the massage oil be used as hair oil or is there a specific one?
I am 24 year old female I have irregular mensuration cycles from last september my periods got extended up to one month which led to weakness and stress with heavy bleeding. I have done my lower abdominal sonography last year october and all things are absolutely normal kindly give me valuable suggestions and solutions. Thank you.
Hey There is lots of things running in my mind each time. It distracted me. From my study actually it's all about my past relationship. I always think about her. Which makes me disturbed and anger .is there is any way to calm my mind. Or any way to help me move on from all of this. please plz suggest me. Suggest how can I b happy without thinking .how to stop thinking about pooky things. I'll b your obediently.
I want get rid of weight. I am 73 kgs and height 253 cms my belly is heavy I want to be slim kindly give any medicines. I am working women time is very less for doing exercises help me.
Sir. Give me a solution for Loo's a Wait. Sir, Give me a solution to minimize sugar. Sir, Give me a solution to Loo's a fat. Sir, Give me a solution to give a long height.
I have lower back pain mainly on the right and the left side of spine. But the pain is not present on the both the sides simultaneously but it switches sometimes from the right side to the left side or vice versa. If today's night it was on the right side then tomorrow it will be on the left side. It all occur due to lifting weights in the gym by doing squats and deadlifts. Could you please tell me the category of pain or injury? Should I do stretching and walking? How much time it will take to recover completely if it recovers completely?
I am a 24 years male. Previously I tend to be constipated and suffered from hemorrhoids a few times. Since the last one month I am seeing that I have a urgency for bowel movement after every meal. It is a problem in social situations and when outdoors. My random blood sugar level is 78 and blood pressure is 100/120. I do not eat unhealthy foods containing refined flour, added sugar etc. Please suggest any preventive measures.
I am getting pain At the back of my heart and this happens when I am in stress I do not know that weather it is heart problem or muscular pain. Could you please let me know what to do. I am getting this problem everyday if I am thinking something. The pain occurs from the back to my hands. Please let me know.
One year back kpa 13.6 Fibroscan report kpa 6 Fatty liver Taking udiliv 300mg twice daily Regular exercise cardio daily in gym Weight reduced from 96 to 83 kg.
Urinary incontinence is a health condition in men, which causes loss of bladder control. Urinary incontinence usually occurs in cases of medical conditions such as an enlarged prostate, Parkinson's disease and diabetes, and may also occur after a prostate surgery. Urinary incontinence is an irritating and embarrassing condition, but with proper treatment, it can be cured.
Here are several methods used to treat urinary incontinence:
- Caffeine, soda and carbonated drinks cause irritation in the bladder and worsen the symptoms of urinary incontinence. Alcohol is a diuretic and increases the amount of urine too. So abstain from coffee, alcohol and soft drinks to make a difference.
- Dietary adjustments are required for the treatment of urinary incontinence. Several spicy and acidic food items can make urinary incontinence worse. Hence, you should avoid having such foods for some time.
- Urinary incontinence can lead to stress and you must get rid of it for better health. You can try relaxation techniques, such as meditation and breathing exercises. Biofeedback is another option by which you can observe your bladder muscle contractions on a monitor.
- You should try a behavioral technique known as bladder training. This would require you to urinate every half hour, in spite of not having the urge. Slowly try to increase the time in between the bathroom breaks.
- You need to flex your muscles to gain control over urinary incontinence. Kegel exercises can be practiced as these boost the strength of your pelvic muscles. You should find the right muscles that are required to stop the passing of gas.
- Pads and disposable undergarments can be used by men. These help in preventing leaks and also protect the skin from irritation and odor.
- There are several medicines, which help in the treatment of urinary incontinence in men. Some of these work to relax muscles for preventing unwanted bladder contractions, while others help in blocking the nerve signals to the bladder. Drugs used for the shrinking of an enlarged prostate may also be used in some cases.
Surgery is the ultimate option for the treatment of urinary incontinence. Options include a male sling for urinary incontinence. A type of material is wrapped around the urethra for compressing it. Leaks because of coughing, sneezing or laughing are prevented. Artificial sphincter implants may also be used for treatment of urinary incontinence. A cuff is used in order to close the urethra. Urine is released by squeezing the pump to open the cuff. A device similar to a pacemaker is used to stimulate nerves, which help in relaxing the bladder and pelvic floor.
Urinary incontinence is a condition which causes reduced self confidence in men. But there are several ways to treat this condition which include home remedies as well as medications and surgery.