Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Monica Sood
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Monica SoodYour feedback matters!
What are the vegetarian protein sources and portion sizes I should be considering for reach 180g of protein. I'm a vegetarian and have been working out for the last 4 months.
Hello everyone, my name is Dr. Hanish Gupta. I’m a specialist in internal medicine and mainly an expert in diabetes and cardio vascular diseases. Today I’m here with you to discuss a very important symptom of Chest pains.
It is a very worrisome symptom for any patient. It is very frustrating for the family members because they believe that every chest pain could be a hall mark of a heart attack. But my friends, this is not the case every single time. Chest pain is a pathogenic symptom of heart attack but all heart attacks do not necessarily come with chest pains and vice versa. It is most importantly found in patients of gastric diseases like Peptic Ulcer disease by which a patient suffering from hyper acidity would also come to his doctor with the same complaint. So if your chest pain is related to food, meals or associated with feelings of vomiting like nausea then definitely this could be related to the gastro-intestinal diseases. Moreover some patients come to us and say that they have a pin point chest pain which can be pointed at any part of the chest specially if they are pressing on that part and fuelling that same act of pain, then perhaps there is a muscular-skeletal chest pain which deals with muscles and the rib cage other than the heart itself.
Having said that, chest pain which is related to the Heart attack is almost always related to breathlessness. Nobody ever had a heart attack without having breathlessness. So this is a very important symptom to be noted in the patient that if he is having breathlessness associated with chest pains then it is a definite symptom which is going towards a ‘red flag’ sign of heart attack. Moreover I’d like to point out here that some of the patients of diabetes can present to us without having chest pain and just presenting to us with breathlessness. This is primarily so that just like there is a feeling of numbness in the limbs of a diabetic patient. Similarly there is a numbness id the muscles and nerves around the rib cage due to which this patient may have a silent heart attack which presents only with breathlessness and chest pain. That is why in patients of diabetes only breathlessness itself is a hall mark of heart attack.
If a person has chest pain which is related specially to activity, example: climbing up the stairs, walking, jogging, swimming or running or any kind of strenuous activity and that is the time when the pain but goes away when the patient is resting. This kind of a chest pain could be related to the ischemic heart diseases or the coronary artery disease that leads to heart attack in future.
This is known as Angina pectoris and if you have further enquires, you are free to call me or contact me at Lybrate or at my clinic which is located in Delhi by the name of Life aid clinic.
Hello I am 28 years old unmarried girl. I often get pain in my knees and feet. And also have pain in gums. Regularly. Can't eat or bite hard food stuff. please recommend me some diet and tablets which could help me.
Does drinking beer improves our body development and helps in weight gain? If so which beer? What else can help to gain weight early?
Myself priyabrata paramanik age 20+ weight 54 kgs. From last 6 month I maintain a proper diet to gain weight I eat more calories than I daily need but still I can't gain weight. I also use whye protein, amino acid supplement etc. But still I can't gain weight. Is there any medicine for gaining weight fast. Please suggest me.
Do you find it too hard to figure out what to wear? Does taking some important decision leave you feeling paralyzed? These indicate that you suffer from compulsive indecisiveness. Struggling with this problem leaves you stuck in one place and causes you distress. Fear of taking the wrong decision is the primary reason, which makes people indecisive. It is also likely for you to bother too much about what other people think of you.
Here are five important steps, which you should take for overcoming compulsive indecisiveness:
- Forget your fear: Fear of something often causes indecisiveness. You need to figure out and write down your fears and what you would do if these occur. If you are indecisive about a job change or whether the new job will be paying you less, you should analyze how the reduced income will affect your life and how you can deal with it.
- Tune into your emotions: Maximum people who suffer from compulsive indecisiveness and struggle at making major decisions tend to over analyze situations a bit too much. In some cases, you cannot create an easy perception or a suitable side for a situation in spite of stressing over it from various angles. The situation will remain the same, no matter how much you think. Write down your options, think about them, rate them, and choose the top rated option.
- Practice on small things: For improving upon your indecisiveness, you should start practicing by taking small decisions every day. Aim at taking 10 major decisions everyday such as where to go for lunch, which route to take to work and more. Slowly, practice taking decisions quickly instead of pondering over a situation. Try to make instant decisions in various spheres of life.
- Learn to trust yourself: You need to list all your strengths. Write down whether you think if you are smart, creative or funny. Ask yourself whether you can infuse your strengths into your process of decision making. Try to test your strengths in all kinds of matters. Once you are sure of your strengths, you will be able to achieve your goals without hesitation.
- Pick one thing at a time: You should pick things and matters one at a time to focus on. If there are several things which bother you and add to your indecisiveness, try to handle them one by one. This way you will be able to give all your focus to one matter, and overcome your fears related to it. After that, move on to another fear.
It is important for you to let go and refrain yourself from analyzing whether a decision which you had taken is right or wrong. Instead, focus on activities which matter to you and do not ponder over old decisions. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychiatrist.