Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Monica GulyaniYour feedback matters!
We have a 7 days old daughter but my wife unable to produce her breast milk and my daughter is not able to feed her breast milk please suggest with remedy.
The summer heat can be unforgiving at times, especially with the humidity levels on the increase. As you sweat more in summers, water from the body is lost rapidly which may create complications if it is not replenished. Thus foods that contain more water should be emphasized on in hot weather to keep your body hydrated and healthy.
It is also recommended to keep meals light so as not to stress the digestive system too much. The meals that you may enjoy during the scorching summer can be any or all of the following. Read on:
- Fruit salad: Combine various fruits like mangoes, apples and grapes in a salad and eat it during your snack breaks. The fruits provide your body with various macronutrients that boost your immune system and also do not put much stress on the digestive system.
- Buttermilk: Buttermilk is a drink that is made from curd and various spices like curry leaves and cumin powder are added to it. The drink provides the body with calcium and soothes and boosts the digestive system to prevent various indigestion related problems. It has also been shown to reduce blood pressure and bad cholesterol levels in the body.
- Sattu: Sattu is made from roasted gram flour and is a very good source of protein and energy for the body. Sattu contains insoluble fiber which is good for your digestive system. It also helps in cooling the body from the summer heat and fortifies the body with various vitamins to keep you healthy.
- Chickpea salads: Chickpeas mixed with sliced cucumber, onions and various spices can make a wonderful salad for the summer season. Add a tinge of lemon juice to the mix and throw in some diced cheese to make it more satiating. Chickpeas are a good source of protein and manganese which are beneficial for that are beneficial for the body.
- Stir fried vegetables : Vegetables are a good source of fiber and various vitamins which are essential for a healthy body. They do not contain much calories so you may eat them guilt free. You may also pair them with brown rice to add some complex carbohydrates to the mix.
Respected doctor generally I heard a word 'pregnancy'what is the minimum time at which a lady get pregnancy? Does it have different timings for different age groups or common to every lady. Please answer my question?
I am doing sex with my wife without using any precautions but then also she is not conceiving. From last two times and this time also she got periods. What is the reason behind it ?
I am having pimples on my face , near chin , on forehead ,on cheeks , & even dandruff & itchy scalp for the past 6 years pls help what can be done , pls My menstrual cycle is normal.
I have a question about my period. I had an unprotected sex before 3 month ago and My period was normal for two previous month but 3 rd time (3rd month) my period is late 16 days. I can't understand what is the problem. Is there a chance of pregnancy or else?
We married since 2 years. Now she is 25 years old. We are planning to have a baby. But she has a fear. She is thinking to wait for sometime. We want to know which is the best age for pregnancy according to health.
My wife passed 4 months of pregnancy. Can we still make relation with each other. If yes then what's precautions used?
I'm married n I have 2 children my husband nt fair for me to have a sex I have a friend he's 25 now unmarried he want to sex with me when I'm carried sex with him have any problem for Me.
I am trying to get conceive. After my periods 7 th day to 9 th day I had sex. But now I feel some what uncomfortable in abdomen. If I check with an UPT card its negative, am I pregnant now.
I had sex during periods with out any precautions. Then I took a contraceptive I pill that day. 29 Feb 2016. Then after few days I had bleeding once again for two days. Now my actual date of periods was 29 Feb but 29 march has gone its 8 April till now I didn't had periods. Am I pregnant or what.
I am 22 year old girl m a virgin. Is it normal not to have nipples that do not stick out? My nipple come out only when I feel cold.
Hello doctor we have planning for baby my wife period date is 30th but this month comes 23rd day what is the problem.
Description: bael tree is known as bilva in sanskrit. It is an ancient ayurvedic tree with spiritual and medicinal importance. It is one of the dashmool herbs. It is also known as" apple wood" having its origin in india. A famous drink known as sharbat is made from bael fruits and has been known for its medicinal values since 2000 bc.
-bilva fruit powder calms down the extra heat in body in this way it corrects gastric disturbances like diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome and colitis.
-bilva leaves powder is specially useful in diabetes.
-it is used as a cardiac tonic.
-its roots reduces swelling of uterus hence useful in pregnancy, leucorrhea.
-it is used in vata disorders like insomnia, epilepsy and hysteria.
-it can be used as laxative.
-it can be used in juandice.
I am suffering from Hypothyroid and pcod. My period are very scanty. My doctor advice me to take Argipreg, sandocal and evion 200. Is it safe to me .or any side effect possible?
1. Foods Belonging To Brassica Family
Consume Foods like cauliflower, Brussels sprouts, peanuts, cabbage, broccoli, kale, mustard greens, turnips, rutabagas, soybeans, spinach etc which contains goitrogens.
• Goitrogens helps to block the ability of thyroid to use iodine and hence slows down the activity of the thyroid.
• Eat raw cruciferous vegetables to get maximum benefit as goitrogens are active in the raw state.
2. Include More Berries
Add at least one serving of berries in your diet plan to control hyperthyroidism.
• Blueberries, raspberries, strawberries contain anti-oxidants which improves your immune system.
3. Omega -3- Fatty Acid And Proteins
Omega -3- fatty acid helps to control the hyper stimulated thyroid gland. Proteins are necessary for the building of muscles and to provide energy for the body. Protein sources also contain L-glutamine which helps in rebuilding the gut and de-inflaming the body.
• Eat cold water fish, flax seed oil and nuts to get the omega-3-fatty acid necessary for the body.
• Include soy, turkey, walnuts, salmon, tuna and trout in your hyperthyroidism diet.
4. Dairy Products
Hyperactivity of the thyroid gland can remove the calcium from your blood. The body compensates this loss by leaching calcium from the bones. This can cause osteoporosis.
• Include three servings of yoghurt, cheese, milk or cottage cheese in your daily diet.
5. Spinach And Collard Greens
If you are allergic to dairy products, you can get your daily supply of calcium from vegetable sources like spinach collard greens etc.
• Figs, prunes and sesame seeds are also excellent hyperthyroidism foods.
This is another vital component of hyperthyroidism diet. The hyperactive thyroid gland can deplete the zinc.
• Include almonds, walnuts, pumpkin seeds, peanuts which are rich in Zinc in your diet.
7. Fiber Rich Foods And Anti Inflammatory Foods
Fiber rich foods are beneficial for the proper working of the thyroid gland. Anti inflammatory herbs help to reduce the inflammation of the thyroid which is the reason for hyperthyroidism.
• Include whole grain foods, like oatmeal, whole grain breads, brown rice etc in your food.
• The anti inflammatory herbs to be included in your diet are turmeric, ginger, rosemary, cinnamon and oregano.
8. Antioxidant Rich Foods And Vitamin D
It is also necessary to consume antioxidants and vitamin D rich foods in the diet. This will reduce the oxidative stress caused by hyperthyroidism. Vitamin D can reduce the inflammation and auto- immune reactions of the body.
• Avocados, olive oil broccoli etc contain antioxidants.
• Salmon is a good source of vitamin D. You can get your daily dose of vitamin D from eggs, mushrooms etc.
• Spend 20- 30 minutes in the sun to get the necessary vitamin D for the body.
9. Cassava, Sorghum, And Millet
These food items contain cyanogenic glucosides which blocks the iodine availability of the gland.
• These foods increase the immune function and gives protection from osteoporosis
10. Vitamin C And Vitamin E
These vitamins are helpful in reducing the oxidative stress caused by the hyperactivity of thyroid glands.
• All the citrus fruits are rich in vitamin C.
• Bell peppers, olive oil, wheat etc are a good source of vitamin E.