Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mohsin SaeedYour feedback matters!
I am 24 yrs old male I am getting headache approximately daily. I am taking medicine but it is nt giving me any proper results.
My wife has a problem. Symptoms are morbid jealousy. How to get her treated? she doesn' t agree on psychiatric treatment. The problem repeats every 5-10 days for 10-15 days.
When the sugar concentration in the blood increases suddenly and unreasonably, the resulting condition is known as diabetes. Sugar or glucose is generally used in order to provide much needed energy to our bodies. But when the pancreas dysfunctions, it leads to a problem in the insulin production. As a result, glucose or sugar gets directly absorbed into the blood, instead of getting absorbed by insulin. And this leads to the condition of diabetes.
As an ancient science based on lifestyle related treatment methods that include herbs, massages and life changing tweaks, Ayurveda also provides various methods of managing this ailment. Here's how!
- Bitter Gourd: Known as an ingredient that is rich in antioxidants, this can be consumed to take care of diabetes. You will need to first remove the peel of at least four to five bitter gourds before crushing them to create a paste. This paste has to be put through a sieve so that the juice of the gourds can be extracted. You will then have to drink this juice every morning, on an empty stomach.
- Cinnamon: From treating coughs and colds to diabetes and other serious ailments, this is a wonder spice that can be found in most Indian kitchens. You can start by boiling a litre of water and letting it simmer on the gas for about twenty minutes. Thereafter, you can add three teaspoons of cinnamon powder to this simmering water. Strain this mixture and drink the entire batch every day to clear out the toxins.
- Fenugreek Seeds: For this, you will need to take about four to five tablespoons of fenugreek seeds. These will have to be soaked in a glass of water or about 250ml of water, overnight. In the morning, the softened seeds will need to be crushed before the mixture is strained. The water that escapes should be collected and ingested every day for a period of two months.
- Turmeric: Turmeric is a powerful and well known ingredient that is used for curing and managing many ailments. You will need to mix about half a teaspoon of turmeric powder with one teaspoon of amla powder as well as half a tablespoon of methi seeds or fenugreek seeds powder. This concoction will have to mixed in half a glass of water and taken daily on an empty stomach. This can be used by patients suffering from heart ailments as well.
- Diet: Cereals like ragi, corn, kulit, green millet, and barley are known to beneficial for patients suffering from diabetes. Leafy greens are also a must for such patients along with protein-rich foods like soya beans.
My son is 16 years old. Had cough for past 3 weeks. Noticed small amounts of blood on coughing. Xray is clear. Suddenly noticed blood coming while cough to be more. Has swelling in chest part.
Sir, My Wife who is 55 years old had met with an accident (two wheeler) while driving herself. She did not fracture her leg or hand. However, she took medication from a orthopedists for three months. Now her right leg swelling is still persisting and she is unable to fold her legs to sit in padmashan or sukhasana. Doctor is advising that it will take some time. Please suggest remedial measure in suggesting some medicine and sportswear e. G anklets etc for her, Thank you.
I am 9 month pregnant first was sigerine before 3 years can I give normal birth with out any problem.
I am 23, my skin is having lots of marks remained bcoz of the pimples. Acne. The only thing I want to know that how could I restore my skin to its original level!
Want to quit alcohol. Currently frequency is daily and intake is 500 to 600 ml. Please advise and help.
My mother is facing breathing problem and also severe constipation and high BP.From few days she is not well despite taking medicines.In the early morning she faces headache problem and she needs to go for frequent urine pass at night.Please guide us what we should do to make her well ?
Eating so much. Work out also in sports. But I am not gaining weight. Also masturbates regularly what should I do.
M C aane pr kitne din baad intercourse krna tik rahe ga ki pregnant na ho with out protection jab M C 4 din rahe. Jaise 28 june ko mc aaye ho to. please tell me.
I am 24 years old I did 4 years gym but not regular my muscles are build very bad I am flowing diet flowing walk but cant reduce my weight please help me.
Hello, I am suffering from l4 l5 herniated disk last 3 years, recently noticed that in missionary position my penile erection does not stand for long, losing interest and desire for intercourse day by day and base of penis also bit shrinking. Can you please help by suggestions which can rejuvenate my desires again like before. I am 31 years old.?
Nightfall or nocturnal emissions is a common problem among men. It affects men of all ages, however, men between the age of 18 to 30 are the most affected. Nightfall, also called swapnadosh in Ayurveda refers to involuntary ejaculation during the night or early morning hours. This discharge of semen during sleep is usually attributed to hormonal changes in the body. With the onset of puberty, hormonal changes along with sexual desires evoke stimulation and may lead to nightfall.
Apart from hormonal changes, masturbation is considered another reason for nightfall. Watching pornography and engaging in sexual chats especially at night may contribute to the problem. Erotic and sexual dreams common at adolescent age also lead to problems of nightfall.
Nightfall is generally considered harmless and gets treated when the hormonal balance is regained. However, many of its symptoms and consequences need attention. Symptoms requiring medical attention include pain in testicles, gastric complaints, indigestion, fatigue and lack of concentration. Nightfall at a younger age may also lead to an underdeveloped penis.
The problem has an even bigger psychological and social bearing. Men suffering from nightfall feel embarrassed and are anxious over their situation which interferes with their normal social functioning including socialising and making relationships. Thus, its treatment is usually a two-pronged approach psychological and medical.
Let’s look at some easy to follow tips that can control and prevent nightfall:
- Nightfall mostly occurs in an excited state. Practice relaxation techniques like deep breathing and meditation.
- Avoid watching sexually explicit content at night and listen to a soothing music instead.
- Bottle gourd juice is believed to be effective in controlling nightfall as it cools the body.
- Research has shown that men with an inactive lifestyle are prone to this problem. Brisk walk and exercise for at least 45 minutes daily. Exercise also helps to channelize our energy positively.
- Anxiety, depression and stress can worsen the problem and diminish the effects of treatment. Try to stay calm and positive and refrain from continuously worrying and over thinking.
- Inability to control one’s thoughts and emotions is also believed to be a cause for nightfall. Yoga and meditation offer effective ways of self-control and discipline and have a powerful impact on the mind.
- A warm shower before going to bed is effective in preventing erotic dreams.
- Sage tea is also believed to have a soothing and calming properties and help in controlling the problem.
- Herbs like ashwagandha, Triphala powder or shilajit are proven Ayurvedic remedies. Their regular not only cures nightfall, but also helps restore lost strength and vitality.
- A healthy and nutritious diet is strongly recommended to prevent weakness and other symptoms associated with the problem. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.