Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Mohit MalikYour feedback matters!
Sir, I masturbated from 10 years but now I have one problem that when excited my penis straight but pain come too much and every time its feel like itching inside my penis sir in december I have to marry but I have too much tension sometime I think fo commit suicide. Please help me what I can do.
I am 20 years old male and I have back bone pain for past 2 months. I consulted many doctors but not yet cured. So pls give me the solution?
I am having lot of time headache and I am weak from long time. may be due effect of sex? Please advice.
Pregnancy is a time when your body undergoes a plethora of changes, both emotionally and physically. In such a situation, an acute liver failure only triggers further complications, threatening to affect both the mother and the fetus. The ambit of liver diseases range from mild complications to those that can be life threatening. Acute liver failure or ALF, as it is commonly known as in medical parlance is a condition which is caused when then there is a sudden impairment of the ability of the blood to clot. In spite of the erratic nature of the ailment and its ability to affect anybody with a complete disregard of the individual's pre-existing history of liver problems, there are certain causes that are said to propel it. Some of them are:
- Eclampsia with liver infraction: This is an extremely rare condition. Generally, eclampsia refers to the occurrence of convulsions in pregnant women, mostly in those who suffer from high blood pressure. Those women who suffer from eclampsia along with liver infraction are more susceptible to have a liver failure.
- Hepatic rupture: Much like eclampsia, hepatic rupture is also caused in women who have high blood pressure. This heightens the risk of an impending liver failure in pregnant women.
- Fatty liver: Sometimes excess of fat develops in the liver deterring its functioning. This is not only detrimental to your health but also poses a great danger in triggering a liver failure.
In spite of these, there have been multiple treatments which have developed to manage and curb it. Some of them are:
- Remedial measure for coagulation: The inability of blood to clot blood is known as coagulation which is extremely fatal and one of the primary causes that leads to liver failure. Therefore timely and potent intervention of medicine is important to prevent that and in turn diminish the possibility of liver failure.
- Volume replacement: Volume replacement refers to the condition where fluids are resuscitated or replenished into the body, those that were lost but at the same time are mandatory for the proper functioning of the body.
Hi, Mujhe thyroid ki problem h jisse mera weight jayda ho gya hai please mari problem solve kare. Please advise.
How I can sharp my brain becoz these days my brain had become so dull that I forget what I studied in morning. At the end of the day I am with my empty hands si suggest me som remedies or exercise so that I can increase my brain power.
How to take care of body when weather changing like winter to summer, this time I always felt in low energy in health. Sometimes I have to take medicine for fever.
Is bedwetting a regular feature in your child? Has this been continuing for a long time and is making you concerned? Nocturnal enuresis is the condition in which a child passes urine when he sleeps at night, unknowingly. It is referred to as bedwetting or nightwetting in Ayurveda. Shayyamutra is the Ayurvedic name of this condition in which shayya refers to sleeping, and mutra means urine.
Ayurvedic guidelines and remedies
- You must ensure that your child is getting sufficient sleep. A proper sleep schedule will make it easier for him to wake up when his bladder is full and he needs to urinate.
- The bowel must be kept clear to prevent thread worms from troubling at night. They account for being an important cause for bedwetting.
- Your child should abstain from food items such as green gram, potato, tea, chocolates, coffee, and spicy foods producing gas.
- You must make sure that your child does not drink any liquid right before going to sleep. On the contrary, his bladder should be emptied before going to bed.
- Bladder stretching exercises should be undertaken, which are effective for the management of bedwetting in children.
- In children who experience bedwetting in spite of being grown up, the reason is usually stress. Stress may occur from various causes and it is important to bring your child’s stress under control. For this, he should undertake yoga, mindful meditation, and other relaxation techniques.
There are various Ayurvedic home remedies, which are ideal for managing bedwetting in children. Some of them are as follows:
- Fry one spoon of coriander seeds until it turns brown. Mix one teaspoon each of sesame seeds, babul gum, and pomegranate flowers and make a fine powder out of the ingredients. Add crystal sugar to the mixture and give this to your child before bedtime regularly.
- Give half a cup of milk and Sarshapa in a powdered state to your child before he/she goes to sleep at night.
- Ayurvedic remedies used for curing bedwetting in children aim at strengthening your nervous system and your urinary tract. Vishatinduka vati, Chandraprabha vati, and Shilajitwaadi vati are common Ayurvedic medicines used for treating bedwetting.
- Deworming should be carried out for the infestation of intestinal worms, which may provide relief to your child.
- Several medicinal herbs are also used for the Ayurvedic treatment of bedwetting. They include bimbi, kataka, amalaki, hareetaki, haridra, khadira, and a lot more.
It is recommended for you to consult an Ayurvedic practitioner before following any Ayurvedic remedy for your child for treating bedwetting. A doctor would prescribe the best remedies after diagnosing your child properly.