Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
I have a problem I need solution for that I have pain in my legs please tell me solution for the my problem?
I am 35 years old women. I have right foot pain from last 10 months. So what can I do for thus problem.
My mom has a problem of ankle pain, when she gets up from bed or sitting on chair for some time, please refer a medicine for my mom.
Hello I am 19 years old and I have pain in my knees and ankle think it is due to the running exercise I practice daily so what should I do? I will be very thankful to you.
My left and right heel pains very badly in the morning when I wt up. It also pains when I fold my knees and sit for a long time.
I have joint pain in legs I don't sit up frequently and having exercise of spinal cord pain and also I am getting relief by exercise bt 3joint of both legs are not feeling easy and can't move easily. So what kind of physiotherapy is required for that or have any medicine for that. What is better for me please advice. Thanking you.
I am 27 yrs old man and weight around 80 kg. I have an issue that whenever I wake up in the morning there is pain in toes of my foot and I cannot put load of my body on them but this pain soon disappears after 2 to 3 minutes upon walking and the same problem persist if I sit for about an hour at any time during the day also.
Having Back pain very much to my father we are consulting doctors .they are scared and told nothing happened given some pain killer medicines .but the pain is still going. He is having sugar.
My tailend bone is paining so much that can not sit And lightly swollen wht is the reason this is the first time wht tablet to take for pain relief.
While doing squats in aerobics, my knees have started paining. Even I have started wearing knee cap but still while climbing stairs it pains. How to get rid of this pain.
I am 34 years old I have pain in my neck and solders from last 5 years some time my pain is high and unbearable.
Arthritis on my left fingers swollen index finger & last but one. Asked to take Sazo 1000mg & Ingaflow and weekly Mexate 7.5 mg. Initially I had good results. Now again struck. I am diabetic too.
I am 56 years male suffering from early osteoarthritis in both knees. What are the remedial measures to be followed to get fit.
Hello sir I have pain in my head and neck from last two years what should I do I am very annoyed by this problem.
Any mild fracture in the hip can give a tough time to people. A hipbone fracture or broken hip is mostly common in the elderly people, especially in women. Mostly, the reason is underlying thinning of bones. In addition, in any hospital hip fracture is considered to be the most common bone treatment in the orthopaedic department.
A hipbone fracture can be intracapsular (within the joint capsule), or it can be extracapsular (outside the joint capsule).
What causes the hipbone fracture?
As discussed before, the leading cause of hipbone fracture is thinning of bones. So if you develop osteoporosis, you end up getting a fracture in your hip, mostly when you fall. Osteoporosis generally means your bone density has decreased, and your bones have become honeycombed. This makes the bone more fragile.
Generally, if you have a fracture in your hip, then you will feel pain around the injured portion, you will face difficulty in walking or moving. These are the most common symptoms that can be felt during a broken hip. Mostly the intensity of the fracture is determined clinically via different tests like X-ray, MRI, CT scan etc. The treatment may vary and depends upon the intensity of the injury. Now if we talk about the treatment of hipbone fracture, it's mostly surgery.
Well, it will be smart enough to take prevention regarding the hipbone fracture. There are various kinds of guidelines, which can help elders to prevent a hipbone fracture.
How to prevent hipbone fracture?
- First and foremost, it is advised to adopt a healthy lifestyle in young age in order to build a healthy bone, which decreases the chance of bone fractures in older age.
- Always remember to maintain a healthy bone.
- Calcium and vitamin D both are very important for healthy bones. Health experts advise, when you attain the age of 50 or above, you should daily intake 1,200 milligrams of calcium per day and 600 international units of vitamin D per day.
- Exercise can help you to maintain peak bone density for longer periods, and it also increases the strength of your body and bones. Balance training also plays a pivotal role since it reduces the chance of falling.
- Avoid consuming of tobacco and alcohols as it can reduce bone density.
- Get your eyes checked every year so that you do not face any problem while seeing. This is because poor view increases the chance of falling.
- Keep an eye on every medicine you are taking. As dizziness or weakness can be side effects of many medicines, these can lead you to fall often. So it is advised to discuss your medication with doctors.
- As you get older, the chance of high or low blood pressure doubles up. So you should be extra careful while standing up.
If you don't feel steady enough, then to avoid falling, it is safe to use a walker or walking stick in the old age.