Lybrate.com has top trusted Dentists from across India. You will find Dentists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Mohit HandaYour feedback matters!
When we brushed then from some of teeth some bleeding is start for a min. We clean our teeth but still same. So please suggest for this problem?
Dental implants need to be maintained carefully after surgery and for that you got to follow a few essential caring tips.
Best caring tips after dental implants:
- Maintaining a healthy diet: Healthy diet needs to be maintained and in this case, only nutritious and soft foods are to be included.
- Careful brushing: Only soft bristle brush needs to be used in this regard and do not pressurize the treated areas. In this case, tenderness needs to be considered so that brushing can be conducted carefully without injuring or hurting implants.
- Avoid smoking: You are not allowed to continue smoking after implants, as that can make the situation complicated, as a result, of which you might even experience dreadful consequences. You should follow different steps to completely curtail the smoking habit from your lifestyle.
- Scheduling appointments: You should meet your dentist on a frequent basis in order to make sure that everything is perfect. You can also visit your dentist in times of emergencies when you are facing tremendous pain or bleeding.
- Maintaining oral hygiene: Oral hygiene is the most important thing, and this is the reason you are advised to use any special mouthwash or any other flossing solution. This step needs to be continued for preventing the growth of unwanted infectious elements as that can ruin the implants completely. You should also carefully brush your teeth without affecting the implanted area.
- Avoid cold or hot drinks and foods: You should not take excessively hot or chilled items immediately after dental implants as that might create an adverse situation. This is a strict instruction which is usually given to the patients by their dentists so that implants can be protected and can be maintained in the long run.
- Apply ice pack: If you want to get rid of unwanted swelling and inflammation, immediately after dental implants, then nothing can be the best than homemade therapy, other than using ice packs. You should keep the ice packs just over the swollen art directly, and you can even try out this therapy multiple times in a day and will get relief instantly.
- Taking painkillers: If the implanted area has swollen up, and it is paining badly, then you should try useful painkillers, but the medicines should be prescribed by your dentist. But do not take these medicines on a frequent basis rather take them only when the pain is severe.
Related Tip: "Reasons Why You Should Not Be Nervous About Dental Implant"
I am very painfully teeth in last month. And I tried all type checked but not get any result please sir, help me give such suggestion.
I have a problem evey time when I brush my teeth blood come out I have change many tooth brush as well as paste also but no change can you help me in that Dr. ?
Aftr initial tooth decay in between the teeth wat will b the time required for severe infections dat requires a root canal treatment.
The mere thought of biting into something crunchy brings a refreshing thought. However, realize that crunchy things are not always good for general health and oral health. While some crunchy foods can be very good for the teeth, others can do a great deal of harm.
Given that crunchy foods are something more popular with kids, they should be taught the good and bad about crunchy foods. That does not mean they are banned from eating any bad crunchy food. There are ways to reduce the effects of eating a bad crunchy food and the children should be taught those early on.
Let us look at the bad crunchy foods first. A packet of chips or crackers may sound extremely exciting for the kid, but they are very damaging to the teeth. Pieces of these stick to the teeth and in-between the teeth, thereby attracting germs and causing decay.
Candies are the next lot. They contain a great amount of sugar that does not leave the mouth after the candy is swallowed. The sugar stays long after the candy is out of the mouth and continues to cause damage.
In both these cases, the child should not be told not to eat. The trick is to teach them that while they can eat these, it should immediately be followed by a brushing session or a thorough rinse if brushing is not possible. Get them into the habit of a thorough rinse after each meal and no crunchy food can produce the same damage.
Good Crunchy Foods: The vegetables and fruits are undoubtedly the best crunchy foods to bite into. Not only are they good for overall health with their rich fiber content and vitamins, they also have a great benefit for the oral health. Any fruit from apple to a pear induces salivary glands and increases the cleansing effect of the saliva. The natural fibers also produce the same effect as does brushing for a couple of minutes. The teeth surfaces are freed of plaque and bacteria, thereby reducing the chances of tooth decay. Carrots and celery also contain vitamin A, which is good for healthy tooth structure. They also are rich in water and provide good amount of water for the body. Another good crunchy food is popcorn, which not just is light on the stomach, but also has a good amount of fiber.
The next time you need something crunchy to bite on, take a decision. What you might munch into can have a lot of effect both on your overall health and your teeth. Also, watch your children and teach them how to nullify the bad effects.
Dairy products, soft bread, softer grains, seafood and soft meat, soft cooked vegetables and much more are braces-friendly foods i.e. which can be eaten without any difficulty even when one is undertaking the orthodontic treatment.
M suffering from bad breath from last 6 month I brush my teeth properly twice a day but m nt getting cure from it. What is the solution for it.
I am 22 years old. I have problem in my teeth, its getting yellow and when I eat something its pain. Please suggest me some tips what should I do?
Hi My tooth is paining a lot since yesterday. Its making me feel the whole left jaw is paining. What to do to get rid of this pain till I visit a dentist?
Oral hygiene is a very critical issue which you should not neglect at any condition. Proper oral care helps your body in maintaining good overall health and also protects you from developing oral infections and diseases. For this purpose, regularly visiting your dentist is of paramount importance and additionally following his/her advice is also necessary. Dentists usually prescribe measures such as brushing your teeth twice daily, regular and frequent cleaning and dental flossing to ensure good oral health. Here are some benefits of dental cleaning which would surely motivate you to take good care of your teeth and gums.
1. Reduces risks of oral cancer - Oral cancer is a chronic condition of the teeth and the gums in general which can be fatal if left undiagnosed. To ensure proper screening of oral cancer, you should regularly visit your dentist for a dental cleaning.
2. Prevents gum diseases - Dentists are not only concerned about your teeth, in particular, they take care of your entire oral health. Thus, a dental cleaning minimizes your risk of suffering from any kind of gum related infections or diseases.
3. Brightens your smile - The dental cleaning procedure also ensures that you have a clean and a bright smile. It not only improves your external appearance but also gives you the necessary confidence to smile. It involves picking out of even the minutest particles of food that get stuck inside your teeth so that you can have a flawless smile to boast about.
4. Ensures easy diagnosis of oral problems - It also helps in the easy detection of any kind of mild infection or severe disease that is affecting your oral health. An early detection subsequently ensures timely treatment of your condition and hence a dental cleaning is required.
5. Prevent bad breath - Bad breath is also an oral condition and can be eliminated easily. Regular dental cleaning ensures that you have a pleasant breath by helping you maintain proper oral hygiene. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dentist.