Lybrate.com has top trusted Dentists from across India. You will find Dentists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Mohit GroverYour feedback matters!
Mouth always gets bitter. I have to spit my saliva. Can not drink it cause I always feel like vomiting. I am 9 weeks pregnant. Please advise.
I am 20 years old male. I have blue black (blend) gums and yellowish teeth. What should I do for healthy gum and teeth.
I am 27 year old female and suffered badly with bad breath. I can brush thrice a day, also uses mouthwash clean my tongue and I dont have constipation problem. I suffered it from last 10 yrs and I take cleaning 3-5 times. Please suggest I think it is due to gums because I feel smelly discharge from gums like blood.
I am having tooth pain with some cavity and black spotting. Whether any medication alone and no RCT can cure the problem. If so please suggest medicines ?
Our teeth play a very important role in the overall well-being, from appearance to nutrition to speech. Good oral and dental health is one of the most important aspects of overall health and well-being. From reducing infections to good overall nutrition, taking good care of dental health is has its rich dividends.
Taking care of teeth is not difficult, however. Inculcated early in life, these habits can become a routine and come with ease.
- Brushing: Brushing twice a day to remove the food deposits and keep the dental surfaces clean will go a long way in preserving your teeth. They will be healthy, free of decay and will be strong and will last longer. Learn the right technique of brushing from your dentist and practice to get a good hold on it. Improper brushing technique can do a lot of harm, causing wedges in the teeth called as abrasions. Hard bristles does not refer cleaner teeth. Soft bristles are easy on the tooth and are equally effective in cleaning. Make sure you change it once in two to three months or earlier if the bristles are flaring. The dentist can also suggest, if you need to use an electric toothbrush. Also, use a fluoridated or sensitivity toothpaste based on dentist’s recommendations.
- Flossing: While brushing will help you remove food deposits from the surface of the teeth, flossing or interdental brushing is essential to clean the spaces between the teeth. This area is less accessible for cleaning and therefore, can undergo decay when food gets lodged in this area. Daily flossing or using interdental brushes help keep this area clean and free of decay. This also helps in keeping the gums healthy, as food lodged in between teeth can be a constant source of irritation for the gums.
- Mouth rinse: After each meal, especially sticky or chewy foods, remember to rinse. If you cannot get a regular mouthwash, regular water is a good substitute. This will help remove off food deposits from the teeth and help reduce the incidence of decay.
- Food habits: Reduce in-between snacking, especially of sticky or chewy foods. Include sufficient fiber in your diet to have a natural cleansing effect on the teeth. After each sugary liquid or juice consumption, remember to rinse or wash it off with plain water.
- Dental visits: Visit your dentist once in 6 months for a regular check-up. If you are good at maintaining dental health, this visit may not last more than an hour, but in the long run, it will be definitely worth the time and effort.
Following these basic steps will ensure good oral health and go a long way in the overall well-being too.
Hi, My uncle eats Rajanigandha everyday, hence now on both the wall of his mouth he has got wounds due to which he is unable to eat properly. Can you please suggest a Doctor/hospital where I can take him for the treatment. This is urgent. Kindly help.
Mere teeth me thora sa pilapan hai .use kaise dur kre .regular brush bhi krta hu Colgate visible white se? Yaa aur koi paste ho jisse jhaldi pilapan hat jaaye yaa med. To btaye?
Hello doctor, I am 18 years old and I have dislocation of teeth like one of my teeth is looks is very bad while smiling I would like to show the pic of teeth.
I had two milky tooth from my birth and they are attacked by germs and looks so bad in my personality so what should I do.
Hi I am 24 years old & I want to straight my teeth. So, how much it will take and is it possible or not?
I have swelling under my jawline since few days and red rashes on my forehead. Are these the symptoms of some serious disease. Please suggest something.
Pink healthy gums surround the teeth acting like a frame for the teeth, thus enhance your smile. Vitamin C found in citrus fruits like lemon and orange keeps your gums healthy and reduces bleeding gums as well.
Visit your dentist to remove plaque on teeth and keep your diet balanced with citrus fruits for a healthy beautiful smile.
Dr Jayanthi N