Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. MohitYour feedback matters!
I have a breast lump since I was 19. It cause pain. After delivering my first child it it not causing pain any more. How much possibilities that it would be a cancerous lump?
I am suffering from chronic skin ailment Lichen Planes for more than 35 years. Treatments from allopath, Ayurveda and Homeopath has not cured the same. What should I do now?
Yauvan pidika or acne vulgaris is an inflammatory skin disorder which is prevalent in both males and females. When the sebaceous glands present on skin produce excessive sebum, the hair follicles present on skin get clogged leading to the formation of acne. According to ayurveda, kapha, pitta & rakta and meda or fat dhathu are responsible for producing acne.
Ayurvedic treatment aims to eliminate the problem from its root. Herbs like Lodhra (Symplocos racemosa), Manjishtha (Rubia cordifolia) and Kushta (Saussurea lappa) are known for their properties to reduce acne. Turmeric (Curcuma longa) and Chandana (Santalum album) are also effective in treating acne. The application of Jaiphal (Myristica fragrans) and Khas-Khas (Vetiveria zizanioides) is believed to provide satisfactory results. Neem (Azadirachta indica), Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia) are known for their blood purifying properties, which can lessen the occurrence of acne and pimple in the long run.
The following are some of the ayurvedic remedies for treating acne:
- To reduce the growth of pimple, rub powder of jamun (Syzygium cumini) seed and apply it on the pimple.
- The peel of orange has medicinal properties that can be used effectively in the treatment of pimple. Make a paste of orange peel powder and rose water; apply it on your face on a regular basis. It is an effective remedy that cures acne and improves the skin tone.
- To achieve an immediate result, apply a paste of lodhra (symplocos crateigodies), vach (acorus calamus) and dhania (coriander). Improvement will be noticed within 7 days.
- A paste of red chandan (red sandalwood) and jaiphal (nutmeg) are also effective in reducing the appearance of acne and pimples.
- Apply a paste of masoor dal (red lentils) with milk, ghee and camphor on your face. It reduces the appearance of acne and clears the scars which are left behind.
- Prepare a paste of lemon, kalaunji (seeds of fennel flower) and milk. Apply it on your face on a regular basis before going to bed. Wash your face with lukewarm water in the morning. This remedy ensures speedy disappearance of acne.
- Make a mixture of nimbu (lemon), extracts of tulsi (basil) and black kasundi (coffee pods), dry it in sun and apply the mixture on face. It is a powerful remedy that is known to cure the problem of acne.
Besides these home remedies, a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle will also enable you to reduce the risk of recurrent acne.
Meri age 25 years hai aur mai ek female hu mere maathe pe right side me grey spot pad Gaye hai 5-6 mase ke jaise par woh made nhi hai woh spot bahut hard hai aur alag alag design ke hai ja nhi rahe. please help maine isme "thuja q " lagai thi par kuch asar nhi hua Kai tube bhi lagaye hai. Kuch log kehte h shayad khana banate waqt chutti pad gai ho. please help.
Few years back I got chicken pox .by that time. .the chicken pox scars over my face, full of pimple also there, and nose full of blackheads and dark spots too please help me out.
Hello doc. M apne face ko ek dum fair krna chati hu means no scar n darkness. Wase to main multani lgati hu rat ko daily face pr but muje koi other remedy bhi chaiye tha jo jaldi effect kre. Naturally mera color fair hi h nut due to tension n because of study burden. I could not take care of myself. So aap kuch bhataiye muje please
What to do for prickly heat pimples n rashes? Its too itchy n redness is also caused. Wat to do? please suggest a gud remedy.
I have burning after stool in rectan hai sclerotherpy ki Dr. Ne per problem theek nahi Gerd ka treatment le rahi hu. Ek saal se problem hai.
SIr, My son aged about 19 years now and perhaps it is since the age of 13 or 14, I found some white strips on the waist spreading bottom to the hip of the body.
My skin is very sensitive to sun n generally I m facing problem of heavy tanning whenever my skin got exposed to sun. Please help.
Hello I am from chandigarh my question is that what are the main reasons for dark complexion. Is smoking and drinking responsible for this. Actually my complexion is fair in the childhood but when I grown up my complexion goes dark day by day what is the reason behind that. Can I get my complexion back. What should I quit for overcoming this problem. And what precautions should I take for this. What should I eat for this and what should not please tell me I will be very thankful to you and how much time will it to be cured. Should I take any test for knowing the reason behind that. Actually my skin is so oily.Please tell.
Hello I am Sharad Singh I am 22 year old I have a problem my skin tone is medium but it's look like dark I'm very upset with this.
My skin is dark. I want change my skin colour to fair. Can you please suggest the best medicine without any side effects. Please because my sister is fair she always insulted about my colour. Please doctor suggest the best medicine.
He is covering his hands always because of the wrinkles. It is embarrassing him. Please suggest a medicine to this.
I am feeling lean and weak my skin is also becoming thin my bones and muscles are not developing what type of disease is this what should I do ?
It is perfectly normal to have body odour after a hard day’s work. However, it can get downright embarrassing and alarming if such body odour persists, even after a good warm shower. This medical condition is a symptom of hyperhidrosis or excessive sweating.
What causes body odour?
When the body bacteria combine with sweat, a chemical decomposition occurs that lets out a stinky and pungent smell from certain body parts, especially the feet and the armpits. Working outdoors or being subject to high stress levels over a prolonged period of time can result in this condition. An inclusion of excessive amount of garlic, onion and other spices in your regular diet can trigger body odour as well. Excessive alcohol consumption, conditions such as obesity and diabetes mellitus can also lead to body odour.
Below is a list of some of the most effective homeopathic treatments for body odour:
- Silicea: This homeopathic preparation is effective to remedy feet odour. The concerned person might also show symptoms of excessive sweating in the feet along with the appearance of cracks in between the toes.
- Hepar Sulph: This homeopathic preparation is effective to address a pungent body odour occurring due to excessive physical or mental stress. Additionally, this preparation is also effective to cure body odour that emerges from the armpits and tends to leave a yellow stain around the region. If the pungent body odour persists even after a proper bath, the homeopathic preparation Rheum can be an effective remedy.
- Psorinum: This homeopathic preparation is extremely beneficial to address foul smell in combination with the symptoms of excessive sensitivity to cold weather, an unhealthy /dirty looking skin, and excessive sweating.
- Baryta Carb: This homeopathic preparation is effective to cure feet odour, especially in children. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
I am a 44 years old man n for the l0 years I have a itching problem .Iitch all over my body mainly hands ,legs, scalp if I do not take a tablet to control it i.Last 10 every 3 days but I want a permanent solution n having tried 3 to 4 skin doctors who could not identify the problem the last one been the one who suggested the tablet.
Exposing your skin to harmful ultraviolet rays of the sun can have devastating effects on your skin,including wrinkles, sunburn and even skin cancer. So, using a sunscreen every time you step outdoors and using it correctly is of vital importance to have healthy skin. However, most people have different misconceptions about sunscreen usage. Read on to find the real facts behind these widespread sunscreen myths:
1. You don’t need to apply sunscreen if your makeup contains SPF: If any of your makeup products like foundation or powder contains SPF, do not assume that it can replace your sunscreen. Makeup containing SPF cannot protect your skin entirely as cosmetics are generally applied lightly,and mostly doesn’t cover places like T-zones, earlobes or hairline. To fully shield your skin from the sunrays, it’s necessary to apply sunscreen or moisturizer with at least SPF 30 before putting makeup on. It is advisable to apply the sunscreen half an hour before stepping out for maximum benefit.
2. Putting sunscreen on your skin once is enough to protect you throughout the day: Most people apply sunscreen only once before heading out of the house, and don’t reapply it again throughout the entire day.Contrary to popular belief, this does not provide protection for the entire day as most sunscreens lose their effect with time. To ensure that your skin remains protected you need to reapply sunscreen once every 2 hours, and once every 40-80 minutes if you are engaging in activities like swimming and exercising.
3. Waterproof sunscreens won’t wash off: Even if your sunscreen is waterproof, you need to reapply it at regular intervals if you are pursuing water sports like swimming or are the kind who washes their face frequently. When a sunscreen is typified as waterproof, it actually means that the composition of the sunscreen makes it suitable for functioning for a maximum of 1 hour and 20 minutes under water. Moreover, sunscreens containing a ‘water-resistant’ label can bear water immersion up to at most 40 minutes. So, irrespective of whatever the label of the sunscreen mentions, you need to reapply sunscreen every hour to protect your skin effectively.
4. You do not need to apply sunscreen in winters or you are when indoors: Winter skin is relatively more sensitive than summer skin which is tanned. If one is in hilly areas or snow covered regions there is reflection of UV light from the snow that causes more skin damage. Also glass can allow UV rays to pass through and indoor lighting can also be a source of UV exposure, therefore you should apply sunscreen even when you are indoors.