Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mohit Garg
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Mohit GargYour feedback matters!
Hello mam. I am married 10 months ago. In this duration my wife got pregnant and was diagnosed with blighted ovum n dnc was done in december 2017. Now she is pregnant. We did pregnancy test. My question is what is the reason that blighted ovum happened and does early ultra scanning harms fetus.
I am 5 months pregnant. My doctor suggested Ultracet for tooth pain. I took only 2 tablets till now and wondering if its safe to take this medicine during pregnancy. Pls suggest.
Stress can take a toll on your health in more ways than one and your sexual health is greatly and adversely impacted by stress. Stress can take a toll on the emotional relationship you share with your partner and also your own physical health, thus resulting in a hampered sex life.
Stress and Our Libido:
By now, we know that hormones affect our bodies in numerous ways from childhood to adolescence, pregnancy, menopause and beyond. Cortisol is one of the hormones produced by stress, and you might have heard of it if you’ve ever seen those late night diet pill commercials with the image of the pixelated woman gaining weight in her abdomen. Our bodies need this hormone, but in small doses for short bursts of time. If elevated levels of Cortisol are being produced for a prolonged period of time, they suppress our sex hormones. Lower quantity of sex hormones equals lower libido.
Impact of Stress on Sex:
- Stress takes a toll on libido.
- Low levels of libido imply lesser secretion of sex hormones, thus, affecting your sex life.
- Stress can interfere with your fertility, ovulation and sperm count.
- Stress can cause a shift in the hormones. In women, the change in hormones manifests in the form of an irregular ovulatory cycle.
- Loss of intimacy.
- Being under stress constantly can lead to anger, emotional outbursts, depression and loss of intimacy with your partner; thus affecting your sexual relations.
- Stress also affects your body image negatively, thus leading to unpleasant and bad sex.
How to rejuvenate your sex life?
- Communicate your feelings: Many a times, communicating and sharing your feelings, desires and anxiety with your partner might be all that you need to rejuvenate your sex life.
- Regular exercise and proper sleep: 20-30 minutes of body work out or a session of yoga everyday helps you to de-stress. A proper eight-hour sleep cycle will also go a long way in de-stressing you.
- Supplements to boost your libido and energy: Taking multivitamins, minerals, zinc and other supplements helps to boost your energy levels and libido, thus allowing you to enjoy your sex life to the fullest.
- Set the mood correctly: Set the right mood before your intimate sessions; with some soothing music, aromatic fragrance and dim lights. This can and will enhance your sex life by promoting relaxation, happiness and overall emotional well being. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist and ask a free question.
For how much time period it cant be found Like if a person takes for 2-3 yrs continuously and then make a check up of pregnancy still it cant be found then can Dr. Say that she cant become mother.
I am 18 yes old and I am notvsatsified with my heath because I have irregular periods please help me.
Critical illnesses does not occur all of a sudden, and there are always a few signs that your body gives you, which indicate that all is not right with your system. These are the signs that we must watch out for and not ignore them. As ignoring them can sometimes turn fatal for your health. So what are these that you must be careful about?
- Sudden weight loss: Have you recently lost weight despite not intending for any? This calls for a visit to your doctor as unexplained weight loss can be your body's way of alerting you that you may have developed serious medical conditions such as diabetes or endocrine disorders. Unwanted and severe weight loss, in many cases, is also a common sign of cancer.
- Frequent headaches: If you suffer from headache frequently, that won't go away easily it might mean a burst blood vessel or an aneurysm in the brain, which requires immediate medical attention. Sometimes, such headaches can also be a sign of shingles or meningitis.
- Chest pain: Chest pain is probably one of the most prominent signs of trouble in the body that one should never delay in seeking medical attention for. Feelings of lingering tightness in the chest area or severe pain may indicate that either there's a presence of a blood clot or a heart disease.
- Pain in the abdomen: A pain centralizing the area around the belly button that is unexpected as well as quite sharp should not be ignored as a mild effect of overeating or gas. It can be a sign of something more serious such as an aortic aneurysm or the perforation of the intestine or stomach due to an ulcer, or intestinal ischemia. When the abdominal pain is accompanied by vomiting and nausea, it is likely to be a sign of gallstones.
- Constant fatigue: Do you often feel extremely exhausted and severely fatigued, even when you have not performed any hectic physical activities? Then, it may be a symptom of anemia or gastrointestinal cancer or depression. Some amount of tiredness is normal for everyone, but even after having a good sleep feeling severely drained out of all your energies is an alarming sign of the body.
Remember, the signs mentioned above are some of the ways of the body telling you that you should visit a doctor right away and there may be something serious going on inside. To stay healthy and fit, it is not only essential to lead a healthy lifestyle, but it is also crucial to make it a point to pay heed to the signs to avoid complications.