Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Mohini PaulYour feedback matters!
Spinal cord is a very important part of your body as it renders support to your body. It also gives your body a good posture and thus maintaining a healthy spine is very essential. An unfit spinal cord can lead to various complicated problems.
The following are 5 must do exercises in order to maintain a healthy spine:
- Exercising your core muscles can help you to maintain a fit spine. Your core muscles refer to the muscles of your lower back and your abdominal muscles. These muscles give support to your spine. So exercising them can give you a healthy spine.
- Walking regularly can also give you a healthy spine. It is suitable for people of all age groups. Daily walking can help you to recover from various spinal illnesses as well such as spinal stenosis.
- Swimming is also a good exercise for maintaing a fit spinal cord. Swimming helps to exercise all back muscles and thus, gives you a healthy spinal cord.
- Lying down straight with your face down on an even and firm surface for about twenty minutes can help you to get a healthy spine and also a good body posture.
- Cycling can also help you achieve a healthy spine. While cycling, all your back muscles and the muscles of the lower part of your body are engaged in physical activity. If the muscles of your lower back are strong, then it can help you to keep your spine fit.
Other than these exercises, stretching your limbs and other stretching exercises are also beneficial for a healthy spine. But it is highly recommended for you to consult a doctor before doing any exercise in order to be guided in the proper manner and avoid further complications.
Too much vaginal burning and sensation ite hurting too much. Help me sir/mam please give a best solution for this advise.
My girlfriend has suppose to doubt of pregnancy as 2nd month. Is there possibility to abort by pills or simple medication. She is not interested to go hospital,
Cucumber has given away to be grand for sexual stamina. I was reading an article about erectile dysfunction and what things can make it better and cucumber was on top of the list. Cucumber helps to make you last longer and it is dubbed by some as the organic “Viagra”
It has other benefits as well:
Apart from the above said benefits cucumber is also great for your health in general. It is a great digestive aid and helps your digestive track to become smoother. It is also good for removing toxins from the body. Removing these toxins from the body is also good for your sexual health so by using cucumber you get a double whammy.
How to use cucumber:
You can add cucumber to your lunch with your sandwich or just eat a bowl of green salads at night. It will do wonders to your health and you will start feeling the difference in a month or so.
The miracle juice:
Take a cucumber and blend it with some water and garlic cloves. The juice is not the most delicious you have ever had but it sure is very effective. Have this twice a day for fifteen days and you will start feeling as if you have put a new engine down there.