Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mohini
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. MohiniYour feedback matters!
मैंने आई पिल गोली खाई उसके खाने के 1 हफ्ते के बाद मुझे फिर से पीरियड हो गई इससे कोई नुकसान तो नहीं है या कोई साइड इफेक्ट तो नहीं है कितने दिन तक पीरियड हो तो कोई नुकसान नहीं कृपया मुझे उचित सलाह दीजिए मेरी एज 25 ईयर ओल्ड है
Air purifiers DO NOT reduce the exposure to secondhand smoke. Best is not to allow smoking in your vicinity on the occasion of World No Tobacco Day.
Various devices are available for air cleaning, ranging from systems that are incorporated into the heating, ventilation, and air conditioning to simple table top devices and "smokeless ashtrays.
But cleaning air of second hand smoke poses a technical challenge because of the tobacco smoke as well as gases and particles that are included in second hand smoke.
Air cleaning devices typically include filters or electrostatic precipitators to remove particles. Some devices, also include a sorbent, such as activated charcoal, to remove gases. For second hand smoke both elements are needed.
For any air cleaning device to be effective, it must be able to clean a sufficient volume of air in relation to the total volume of the space where it is operating. Few devices are able to clean sufficient volumes of air to be effective in managing smoking indoors.
Small devices, like smokeless ashtrays and many table-top units, offer completely inadequate cleaning capacity.
Hi. I am 30 year old and 29 week pregnant. This is my first pregnancy. I just want to know about vaccination during pregnancy as I haven't been given any till now? And want to know a good protein DHA powder. Currently I am taking Mama Horlicks.
Is there is any chance of pregnancy during first intercourse of a girl if we intercourse without the use of condom?
Hi, In one month pregnancy blood report Rubella igg reactive 43.7 and rubella igm non active 0.37.what infected baby to any causes or abnormality and disability chances or miscarries or death or early birth problems to this blood report. How many percent safe baby born to this report. please suggest clearly. Please suggest.
I am 25 years ol. I had surgical abortion in dec 2015 due to baby had bo heartbeat. After abortion my periods are regular. So we started to try to conceive again after 3 mensuration cycle but I am not getting pregnant yet what are the issue.
I am six month pregnant and I have gained only 1kg till now. What should I do now I am very disturb.
PCOS or polycystic ovary syndrome is a disorder, which causes cysts or fluid filled growths, which may grow on the ovaries and cause havoc with a woman's hormones and sexual health. Not only does this condition play with your health, but it also causes extreme pain on your abdomen which may increase during the periods. Homeopathy has many cures for various types of PCOS in the form of various medications.
- Natrum Mur: PCOS may manifest differently in different women. One of the most commonly reported symptoms of PCOS is of irregular and suppressed periods. Natrum Mur is an effective remedy for this condition. Women who are trying to conceive may also benefit if their efforts to do so have failed.
- Pulsatilla: This is an effective medication in case PCOS has affected your menstrual periods in such a way that you have very scanty periods. Your periods may come after long gaps and may be very painful. Some symptoms, which the patient might exhibit would be a lack of thirst and a desire to be in open air all the time.
- Sepia: This is the most prescribed medication among the other homeopathic remedies for PCOS as it is known to have multiple benefits. Not only does it correct irregular and short periods, it is also effective in reducing the inflammation of the ovaries caused by the presence of the cysts. Cases where sepia is administered may show symptoms of mental irritability and being sensitive to cold air.
- Calcarea Carb: Some women may get periods, which are quite profuse and may be longer in terms of duration. It may make you prone to gaining weight as well. Calcarea carb is a very effective medication, which can effectively control these symptoms. Calcarea carb will be prescribed to you if you have a craving for boiled eggs and have heavy sweating on the head as external symptoms.
- Thuja Occidentalis: This medicine is usually prescribed to women if they have multiple cysts within the left ovary. These cysts may not cause much inflammation, but will be quite painful. It is also prescribed in cases where a woman may get male pattern hair growth on the body. Thuja is very effective is dissolving cysts and thus can quickly correct hormonal imbalances caused by these. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
I am using depokare injection. I have take 3 dose and I missed one dose for a month, and in this gap we never meet, now can I continue with the depokare injection again. Does it work like before. And I have a 7 months baby, and I am planning to have copper-T to prevent pregnancy upto my baby get 3 years old.
Contrary to what some people may believe, exercise during pregnancy does not raise the risks of miscarriage or low birth weight or an early delivery. On the contrary, it offers a host of benefits to both the mother and the child. However, this doesn't mean that there are no risks of a workout during pregnancy whatsoever.
Women who have been active before pregnancy may continue with the exercises. But, those who are new to exercise must get advice on the exercise regimen from an expert. Here is an account of the benefits and the risks associated-
Benefits of exercise on the mother’s emotional health
Various studies have shown that women who keep themselves physically fit during pregnancy are generally more relaxed, and thus they can cope better with the psychological and emotional strains of pregnancy.
Women, who work out throughout pregnancy develop a better sense of wellbeing owing to a wide array of positive effects from exercise such as controlling weight and maintaining body image and self-esteem. It also helps improve sleep. Further, it is believed that the positive effects stay even after delivery, which may reduce the incidence of postnatal depression.
It is a proven fact that women who exercise during pregnancy experience an increased muscular and cardiovascular strength and fitness. It also improves posture owing to the increase in abdominal and upper body strength. Exercising during pregnancy improves blood circulation, which, in turn, can prevent varicose veins as well as deep vein thrombosis. It also helps reduce instances of constipation and swelling. Furthermore, the expectant mothers experience less pain during labor along with reduced medical interventions. It is also proven that the mothers, who work out regularly, give birth to an emotionally and physically healthy baby.
Risks of exercising during pregnancy
Though exercise is proven to be a safe means of mitigating various problems, it can bring about some risks and complications as well.
The hormones which are stimulated during pregnancy can induce premature contractions. Also, it causes an increase in the glucose consumption for helping the fatigued muscles to cope up. It may affect the glucose level of the fetus as well. Overheating while exercising can disrupt the maternal thermoregulation to a great extent. Therefore, one should refrain from strenuous workouts or work out in high temperatures.
A few specific risks-
Exercise during pregnancy is not advisable when you have medical conditions like asthma, Type I diabetes or heart disease. Also, women with obstetric conditions such as bleeding or spotting, and weak cervix must refrain from exercising.
It is necessary to take an opinion from your gynecologist before you start with your exercise plan. Particularly, when you wish to do aerobic exercises, it is quite necessary to consult your doctor as the exercises may not suit you under several conditions.
Thus, staying active with an exercise plan is beneficial, but with necessary care and guidance, of course.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!