Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mohini
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. MohiniYour feedback matters!
My MC period date was 30 june and I had intimate on 30 june. After the intimation I use UNWANTED 72 with in 12h. If normal period occurs then my Next MC will be on 30july but it doesn't. Still Today (16August) my period not occurs. My MC date was on 30july but extra 16 days gone still I am not in MC period and I suffering from several abdominal pain and stomach pain. In the 30 june to 8august I had sex with using protection (condom. I had done Pregnancy test twice but it was negative. Can I get proper advice on it.
My daughter age 19 is suffering from swelling in all body in all clench test found vitamin d is 0 other all blood and urine reports are normal advice a treatment. Thanks.
I am just married male and I don't want child now for at least 1 year so how I should take care of it. What is the safe period for sex to not to have child?
Can we Cook food after icsi treatment. What are the precautions one should take after embryo transfer? Please reply.
Factors increasing absorption of calcium:
1. Vitamin d: vitamin d works in the digestive tract to absorb calcium into the blood stream from the walls of the duodenum. Vitamin d also helps maintain normal blood calcium level.
2. Parathyroid hormone: it increases calcium transport across the membrane of intestinal cells.
3. Acid environment: hydrochloric acid secreted in the stomach during the process of digestion is required for the absorption of calcium in the duodenum. Calcium supplements could be taken with magnesium at bedtime or between meals due to the acid environment needed in the stomach to assimilate the calcium. Always consult a physician before beginning a new supplement regimen.
4. Milk lactose: it favors absorption in infants. Lactose is acted upon by intestinal microbial flora to form acid which causes lowering of ph which makes calcium more soluble.
5. Amino acids: supplemental calcium is often chelated, or combined with protein molecules called amino acids, to help the body absorb them during digestion. Lysine and arginine increase calcium absorption.
6. Exercise: exercise along with vitamin d intake helps calcium absorption thereby making bones strong.
Factors decreasing absorption of calcium:
1. Oxalic acid& phytic acid: foods that are high in oxalic acid such as spinach, chard and chocolate, reduce calcium absorption. Oxalic acid binds with the calcium to form a salt crystal, calcium oxalate which cannot be absorbed. Phytic acid, which is found in whole-grain foods and high-fibre foods, effects calcium absorption the same way.
2. Phosphorus: too much phosphorus in the diet causes precipitation of calcium in the form of calcium phosphate.
3. Stress: stress can have a negative effect on hcl production in the stomach and on normal digestive behaviour in the body, and can therefore have a negative effect on calcium absorption.
4. Caffeine, drugs like anticoagulants, cortisone and thyroxine reduce calcium absorption.
5. Lack of exercise and vitamin d deficiency leads to decrease calcium absorption.
I am not getting periods regularly. My mensuration cycle period is irregular. What should I do get periods regularly?
How to manage Obesity?
Hello everyone. I am Ms. Kanchan Patwardhan. I am clinical dietician and nutritionist, working in this field for the last 22 years. See, today I am going to speak about Obesity.
What is the biggest killer today? It is not war. It is not natural calamities. It is not diseases but the lifestyle. You know, the major cause of all problems is obesity. So, today we are going to talk about obesity and generally when obesity comes and when you are on weight loss programs so generally people think that you have to eat tasteless food, boiled food and starvation, you have to only eat soups, you have to only eat salads, and it is a total torture for your body isn’t? But believe me, diet is a mind game. Kanchan House Of Health and Nutrition prepares a diet for you which not only satisfies your taste buds but definitely going to help you in weight loss also. We don’t give any yogo diet. We will make sure you will have all the food groups including carbohydrates, proteins, fats, vitamins and minerals.
We calculate everything and we give it to you according to your lifestyle, not according to my lifestyle. This is the biggest benefit if you take Kanchan’s House of Health and Nutrition’s diet. So when we talk about dieting, generally people think that eating soups and salads is diet or eating boiled food or eating tasteless food without spices is diet but believe me, diet is not like that. When your diet is good and tasty, then only you can sustain it for a longer period. Otherwise, in between you will stop that dieting and you will not achieve your diet plan or diet goals.
So if you want you can join Kanchan’s House of Health and Nutrition and we will give you the best diet which suits your necessity, which suits your requirement, which is actually according to your region, your time, your pattern, so whenever you want to join us, please contact us and keep watching my videos. Thank you very much.