Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. MohiniYour feedback matters!
She involved in sex (without condom) before one month from today just after within 24 hours she already taken unwanted 72 but now after one month period not come and her body is getting fatter and today she vomited one time and she is saying that something is happening in her abdominal, doctor, are these symptoms of getting pregnant? Please answer me. And if she is getting pregnant then suggest me what medicine she should take for abortion.
I am 36 yrs female married and having three children. I am having problems with my periods it is often delayed and comes in 40 to 45 days but from last two months I didn't had my periods. I took the pregnancy test and it was negative. What is the possible reason and what shall I do?
I am 25 year old guy I had gud sex life but from when my gf when to home for preparing for exam m not having sex and not getting any erectile energy from past 1 month there is no blood feeling in my penis vessels, I mean I try to mastrubate my self but it not getting tight, like dis never happened before n now m worried. Please help me.
I am 25 I had sex with my girlfriend that too on her periods duration that is on third day of her periods and she told that she didn't got bleeding after sex and she missed her first month periods what are the chances of getting pregnancy and how to avoid it.
Hi doctor. I delivered a baby girl 22 days back. She is my second baby n caesarian too. From last night I'm feeling pain internally in stitches and when urine is pass lil bleeding is also there. Im not able to sit to feed the baby. I'm taking body massage from last 12 days too n holding my stomach with cloth tightly in day time. I want to ask is there any problem with internal stitches. Pls help me.
Hi I have some moveable lumps in my both breasts. My age is 29. 5 years back, doctors operated and remove one lu. P from my right breast. But after that I can feel them in my both sides. Now I feel some pain when I touch my breast. Can it be dangerous. Please help.
I have sex with my wife first time last night. She has two times vomiting today. Is there any problem with pregnancy. Plzzzz rply.
I removed my IUD in sep 2016 trying to getting pregnant for 2nd baby but it didn't work. This month Dr. supported me with pregnyl5000 2 amp at once on 25 jan 2017 and its helps me ovulate. Ovulation test is positive But my body didn't showing any signs of conceiving or implantation. All of before every test report is normal. Thankfully for reply.
I sex with my husband in period 3rd day on 5th September it start itching till it is not stopped what can I do please help me is it a serious problem help me.
I am trying to get pregnant but I don't know why every time the home test is negative Thow I am felling every thing what a pregnant woman feel like back pain vomit etc please help me I can't say this to my family althow I am married but family is not that much supportive.
I am 27 years old and trying to conceive for last 9 months. Earlier I have problem of having irregular periods. After treatment that problem gone. But for the last 2 months I am facing big problems. On 8.4. 2015 I had my last regular period, in the next month it delay for about 42 days. I had not taken any pregnancy test and when I consulted with my doctor she says my prolactyn level is high. To regulate my period she had given me medicine but in the next month after 32 days I have only blood spotting. Again my doctor took a U. S. G. And told me I have follicular cyst. Then she recommends me femovan tm which I am still taking. But my period is not being regular I am only having occasional blackish discharge. I am totally confused what is happening to me? in between starting femovan a flesh like thing came out in my sanitary napkin. Please help.
Intrauterine devices or IUD are T shaped contraceptive devices. These contain levonorgestrel or copper and are inserted into the uterus. IUDs are considered to be one of the most effective birth control measures and also they are reversible (meaning it can be removed whenever a need arises). The copper IUd has a failure rate of 0.8%, while the levonorgestrel IUD has only had 0.2% failures till now. As per a report in 2007, IUDs are used by more than 180 million users all over the world.
What you should know about Intrauterine devices:
- Types of IUDs: There are 2 types of IUDs Copper and Hormone: Copper IUD is considered to be the conventional form of the contraceptive. It is T shaped with strings and is inserted into the uterus by a doctor. It can remain in the body for three to five years. Minera is a known brand of the hormone IUD. It contains low dose of hormone progestin and releases the same when inserted in the uterus. This is also T shaped and has strings. This can be left for three years.
- Pelvic infections are not caused by IUDs: There is a belief that IUDs cause pelvic infection but this is not true. The strings of the new IUDs are very thin and they do not cause any pelvic infection even if a person is suffering from a sexually transmitted infection (STI). Though there might be a slight risk of infection when the IUD is inserted and in the first 20 days, but that also dissolves soon.
- IUD can be used at any age: Earlier IUDs were not recommended for women who had never got pregnant. However, now anyone can use these irrespective of being pregnant or not. It is very safe for all age groups from teenagers to women involved in active sex to women post menopause.
- IUD is as effective as getting a tubal ligation: It is believed that Minera is 99.4% effective while sterilization (tubal ligation) is 99% effective in preventing a pregnancy. Ligation is considered to be a permanent birth control solution, while IUDs can be reversed.
- IUDs do not cause infertility: It was believed that a STI would creep into the pelvis through the string of the IUD and cause infertility but this is not so. Though a STI can cause infertility but the IUD has no role in the same and does not contribute or worsen the infection.
- Hormonal IUD have less side effects than birth control pills: Breast tenderness, acne, and bleeding for a short time may persist for the initial 3-4 months in case of hormonal IUDs. The copper IUD lead to cramping and heavy flow during menstruation. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist and ask a free question.