Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mohinder K Jhamb
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mohinder K JhambYour feedback matters!
My son aged 9 years was referred to ophthalmologist since he was unable to read letters at long distance. Thus he has been detected with vision of following in Right eye UCVA 6/12, spherical -1, cyl -.50, Axis 115. Left eye UCVA 6/18, Spherical -.076, cyl - nil, Axis - nil Is this Temporary disorder or permanent one. How long will it take to correct it.
My 1 year old baby getting sudden fever many time and after some time he becomes normal. Many times he try to eat soil and he have very Irritability behavior from few day so what should I do for my baby Please.
Hello, My wife delivered a baby girl on 6th April by operation n it's first pregnancy. Now she is feeling very tired for small things. If she goes for motion feels very tired and will sleep. Previously she is having little bit constipation n now she used to go for couple of times in a day that too loose stools. Is it a issue need to consult gynecologist. Please give your valuable suggestions. Thanks in advance.
How to know that ur child is not having down syndrome if she having some symtoms of down syndrome.She is growing with slower speed.
What would be the best way to feed infant (1 month+) if mother's milk is not sufficient/adequate to feed. To feed solution (Dexolac) - With bottle having nipple - With spoon Or any other method. Please help. Many thanks!
My sister's 5 months girl baby (weight: 6+kg) was having little fewer from 4-5 days and today the baby is much distracted and crying. They visited doctor doctor, he said it is usual in summer but I had doubt because the doctor did not even checked the baby even with stethoscope.
I am 29years old suffering female, suffering from back pain since 4month. I am a breastfeeding mother. I applied pain relief ointments and anti inflammatory ointment not getting any relief. So kindly suggest any medical advice.
1) My infant daughter has little bubbles popping out from her mouth after being breast-fed, her tummy seems bloated, is there air trapped in her tummy ? if so how do we remove it ? 2) is it normal for my daughter to breath irregularly ? (shes' just 1 week old) 3) There are times she sleeps abt 6 hours and then stays awake for another 6 hours, is this a normal cycle for an 1 week old infant ?
Infants are fed solely on breast milk. For young children, a glass of milk once or twice a day is a must. But most people have this question in mind that as you grow older, should dairy products still be a part of your diet? After all, humans are the only animals that drink milk in their adult years.
Argument in favour: Drink milk for strong bones
One of the most common reasons people still drink milk as adults is to strengthen their bones. Milk is one of the richest sources of calcium and vitamin D. Calcium is an integral part of our bones and Vitamin D helps the body absorb more calcium. If you have healthy bones, your risk of fractures is greatly reduced. One glass of milk has 30% of our daily requirements of calcium.
If you were to remove milk from your diet, it is important to substitute it with the following foods:
Exposure to the sun can also give your body vitamin D, but exposing yourself to sunlight increases the risk of other conditions such as sun allergies and skin cancer.
Argument against: Giving up milk can aid in weightloss
For people who are overweight, this could help lose a few kilos. This is mainly because dairy products contain sugar and many of us flavour it with even more sugar. It can also make you feel less bloated.
- Milk is not easy to digest as when you have an upset stomach, you are advised to avoid milk. This is because it is not easy to digest. For people who are lactose intolerant, giving up milk can make digestion of others foods easier. It can also help treat irritable bowel syndrome caused by indigestion.
- Giving up milk can improve skin
- Giving up milk can also lower the frequency and intensity of acne flare-ups. Some dermatologists also say that it could help treat eczema.
- Quitting milk is not easy. After all, we consume dairy products in so many ways. We add it to our cereals, use it in sauces and what would pizza be without cheese. If you cannot avoid milk, do not add sugar to it. Also, avoid low-fat milk. However, you could find replacement such as almond milk, soy milk, and tofu. These foods are healthier and easier to digest. Instead of ice cream, you could end your meals with greek yogurt.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!