Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Mohd. RazaYour feedback matters!
My Wife is 40 years old, housewife, She is having history of Migraine since 20 years which is not regular, during extreme pain she takes Ketrol, Last 5 yrs, during summer June To August, she gets muscular contraction pain, starting from Left hand, sensation in Jaws, heart beats becomes more, sometimes around heart muscular contractions, and extreme headache, This painful session goes away after 4-5 days on its own and NO MEDICINE is relief, almost ALL Doctors puts her on antidepressants with advise to avoid anxiety and tensions, which is not at all a case, In extreme pain case we inject voveran as per pain condition, My Observation after Long visits to noble faculty is that She has migraine, and Fibrosis, and anemic, During this I came in contact with home Doctor, and he advised essential AUREA Gold drops, and this works, Recently when we visited Cardio Doctor, he says DONOT use this, may lead to damage to Kidney, Presently same situation is repeated to wife, and I feel, we should continue with essential AUREA, Please advise.
Hello, whenever I get out in bright sunlight or I Don't get tea 2 times a day my head starts aching, pls help me out.
My age 21. Sometimes when I was nervous my body and hand is shaking and have never stopped. Body also weak. Give some advice.
Hello please doctor help me thanks for help I have high fever its almost kill me, if you not getting medicine I am gonna die please doctor help me and what should I do?
I want to use sandha oil for hardness and long sex drive. Is there any problem or after that I will be habitual of it.
Mere uncle he jinki age lagh bhag 45 yrs. He unko jaundice (piliya) hua he, treatment liya he ache specalist se, but jaldi recover hone ke liye koi ache se diet btaye.
When ever I did not masturbates for to long. Or above 1 weak. I started to get pain in my right testicle. Till now I never ejaculate in sleep. I must have to masturbates to remove my sperm.
Supplements are just a way to add vital nutrients in your daily nutritional intake, but are not the only solution. First of all, it is important to note that your sex life does not depend on supplements. Various other factors can both positively and negatively affect your sex life. Exercise, weight and medications you take can have both adverse and positive effects. Try to improve your sex life by altering these aspects before you use supplements. Nevertheless, here are some supplements which may be beneficial for your sex life.
- Iron: Iron is used to boost the libido of women. The libido comprises the arousal, desire as well as the ability to have an orgasm. However, too much iron is not good for you. Over 20 mg can cause stomach problems and constipation while over 60 mg is life threatening.
- Niacin: There are two types of cholesterol in your body. One is a good cholesterol, while the other is a bad cholesterol. Niacin is a type of B vitamin, which raises your good cholesterol level. Men who have high cholesterol and erectile dysfunction tend to see improvements in their symptoms by taking 1500 mg of niacin for 12 weeks.
- Yohimbine: This is a type of herbal supplement only used for men. It is used to treat erectile dysfunction and should only be used on men. However, it is worth note that high blood pressure, heart palpitations, anxiety, headaches and dizziness are all caused by yohimbine. Therefore, it should be used with care only when the doctor prescribes it.
- Panax ginseng: This is one of those rare drugs, which raises sexual desire in women and also corrects erectile dysfunction in men. It is worth mentioning that Panax ginseng also causes insomnia. Insomnia is one of the side effects of this medication along with diarrhea and painful periods for women.
- Maca: This is a type of Peruvian root vegetable. It primarily helps women who are taking antidepressants and have lost their sex drive as a result. It can also be tried safely as it is a type of food as well and therefore, it is not as dangerous as some of the other supplements on this list.