Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mohd Kasif ZakaiYour feedback matters!
I am diabetic for last 7 years and also blood pressure patient for last 18 years. At present I am taking Gluconorm G 2 forte ( twice)and Tazlock. Also a new problem of protein loss started. My age is 49.
I am 60 kg in weight, want to increase 5 more kgs. I am planning to run a half marathon in 3 months, need diet chart for endurance and strength.
What are the symptoms of malaria and how they effect on our body and what are the main causes of malaria?
I am getting menses on and off every 2 months post delivery my baby is 9 months I want to become pregnant again my baby breastfeeds very minimally and is on oral feeds most of time plzz help any medical means. Am trying naturally from last 3 months but not getting pregnant.
I am a thin boy. Last year my weight was 51 kg and now I am 48 kg weighted. How I increase my weight.
Hi doctors. Meri age 48 year hai and I am a healthy woman. Mujhe 3 saal pehle periods band ho gye they but aaj phir se period aa gya hai. and its very heavy period so please help me. Mujhe bataiye ki kya ye sahi h ya aisa kis wajha se hua hoga. Kya mujhe kisi doctor k pass jana chahiye.
I am suffering from thin body I eat alot whole day on time! I havr increased my diet to but cannot gain my weight as much as needed Day by day I am becoming to skinny Why is so Help me to gain some wait.
I am 29 yrs old man I have backache problem from last 2 years. Especially pain on left side of above kidney. What should I do ?
There is a pimple type something is developed in my nose it hurts when I touch it and it look very ugly is there any method to remove it?
Hlo I have small dark spot in my face so kindly suggest to me which type of diet is better for glowing and clear skin.
I want to make up my mind to study hard. But I am not able to do so. No matter how hard I try I am not able to study. I get too many distractions. And sometimes the distractions are due to myself (like neglecting things. Feeling tired and so.) When I tell this to my parents they just scold me and tell that its due to my negligence. Is their any help you can do? please help me.
A sharp reduction in the normal growth rate in individuals is known as stunted growth. Though it may happen naturally, it can also be a result of malnutrition, diarrhea, infections, etc.
It may also result from the malnutrition of the mother during the development of the fetus. It often results in the following complications:
- Premature death
- May affect mental development and growth
- It is believed to be hereditary with the danger of passing on to future generations
The following are some reasons for stunted growth:
- Poor maternal nutrition: A child requires utmost care after the birth and while the child is in the mother's womb. Poor maternal nutrition and insufficient consumption of breast milk are considered as important reasons that result in stunted growth in children.
- Sanitation: The household's sanitation is considered as a factor that can affect the growth of children. Poor sanitation facilities often lead to lack of appetite and breakout of diseases like diarrhea which consequently leads to the stunted growth in children.
- Malnutrition: This is considered as one of the major reasons that cause stunted growth in children. Children need proper nutrients and the lack of it adversely affects the growth of children. It is due to this that cases of stunted growth in children are mostly found in poverty stricken areas and family.
- Hereditary: Hereditary reasons have found to influence stunted growth in some children. A family that shares history of delayed growth often continues to produce children who are not sufficiently developed with respect to physical structure.
- Use of drugs by mother: Stunted growth in children is as much reliant on external circumstances as it is on the mother. If the mother has a history of using illegal drugs, alcohol or smoking for a long period of time it has often been seen to result in underdeveloped children.