Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Mohd KaseemYour feedback matters!
Sir what is the cause of sudden pain in ny part of body or and at the same time I am getting irritation type and itching sometime. Is my immunity is going down.
I am a 24 year old female. I have this odd problem for the last 4 months. I joined a rock climbing group on december 2014 and did some heavy workout during that period of one month. From then onwards I have a feeling that I cannot hear properly with my left ear. It seems that my left ear is partially closed. Moreover I can continuously hear my heartbeat with my left ear. I have been having palpitations and increased pulse of more than 100. I consulted an m. D and an ent specialist. I took several tests like blood r. E, urine r. E, ecg, t3, t4, tsh, mri and hearing assessment test and all my reports are normal par say. The ent specialist I consulted said it might be migraine and so I have also been taking medications for migraine for the past 10 days but without any relief. Please help.
When I pull back skin on penis, I could see a white/orange precipitation on the inner pennis. It is not getting clear by pouring water on it. I'm getting a fear if it is a very serious disease. Please help me out how can I stop forming this precipitation on it and removing the present precipitate on inner penis.
Sir my age is 30 years. I did get marriage. I am trying for govt jobs. From few days I am not controlling my sex desires. Pls help me how should I control.
The area around my chin is red and the skin seems somewhat thick I used to rub that area of the skin in the downward direction because I wanted to straighten that portion Now the redness and the thick skin don't seem to go away Is there any treatment possible? I have allergy to sulphur based products.
Sir, I am 19 years old. I am suffering from frequent cold from past two years. I get cold like once atleast in a week which wont leave me for 3 days. Running nose, heavy cough which lead to sleepless nights, sometimes headache. Sometimes it skips a week then I feel lucky. I consulted many docters but they satisfy once then the cold back again. I am under homeopathy treatment also, but the thing is I am not able to take meds regularly. Some docters have said that I have sinus after checking my xrays. But what exactly is the permanant solution for this? and even now I am suffering with cold, I am not able to breath completely, it feels very heavy when d air fills up till d top lungs. Please suggest me diet for now and a permanent solution.
My friend is having diabetes since last four years, initially he took a medicine for a month & controlled the sugar levels by changing eating habits. However he started feeling slight problem with eyesight i.e. Difficulty in reading newspaper. My question is that the eyesight can be normal if your sugar is controlled?
I want to improve sexual stamina and cure for pre ejaculation. Is it possible to increase penis size and make thicker.
I am 21 years old male. My weight is 61 kg & height is 5'8. The problem which I suffering is bad smell from my mouth. I met 2 dentists. But they couldn't cure my problem. Even then couldn't recognise what was my problem and how to cure. I have a body odour problem also. I think there is a relation between bad smell from mouth and body odour. After bathing, within 1 hr bad smell is coming from body at armpits. Similarly after brush of my teeth within 10 minutes bad smell is coming from mouth. Please give the solution for my problem.
What is the right time to take water in a day? What is the right time to take Badam, dates, green tea, egg, oats, milk to loose weight? Where can we find what need to be taken at what time for good health results?
Hi, I am suffering from sinus problem please tell me how to solve this problem. I have consulted many doctors but could not solve. Thank you waiting for your reply.
I have some problem. My head. My head so pain daily. I can not understand how to rigt. please sir help. Me I am. So.
Hi doctor. I am 19 years old (female) and I have an ovarian cyst since last 2 years and it is normal cyst. And its about 3 mm. What should I do. Please suggest me.?
I am working in a company as an it manager. My job is a seeting job for 8 hours in a day. And 5 hour travelling in a day with standaning position. My problem is - gas problem, heart burn & diziness while walking. Please advice me how can I have gas trouble free.
I have a happatis B problem in last 1 year but now everything is normal, sir but report is positive sir this can change into negative or not?
I am 18 years old. L am doing hand job since I am 16. Is there any problem in future? What are the problems?
The partial or total inability to hear is known as hearing impairment or hearing loss. It can be present at birth, or develop later in life.
There are a number of factors, which may cause hearing loss
1. Age - Age is the biggest factor when it comes to the loss of hearing, and you may lose the ability to hear as you age. This condition is known as presbycusis. It becomes difficult to understand high-frequency sounds like that of a child or a woman when you get old.
2. Noise - When you are exposed to loud noises for a prolonged period of time, it damages your ears. This leads to loss of hearing. 5% of the total population of the world is affected by noise (the degree of suffering varies). It may be a result of continuous exposure to loud music or a sudden exposure to a loud noise like an explosion.
3. Hereditary disorders - Hearing disorder may be inherited by the dominant or recessive genes of parents in the child. 70-80% of these cases inherit from the recessive genes, whereas 20-25% inherit hearing loss from the dominant genes.
4. Trauma - Serious injuries of the head/ears may cause loss of hearing, which may be either temporary or permanent. When damage is caused to the brain, the brain fails to process the message conveyed by the ears. So even if the ears are totally functional, a person may face the problem in hearing.
5. Perinatal problems - The ototoxic effects on the fetus due to excess intake of alcohol during pregnancy lead to hearing the loss in about 64% of the infants born to alcoholic mothers.
Also, premature birth can be associated with hearing loss due to high risk of being exposed to noise in neonatal units.
Knowing about the causes of hearing loss can lead you a step closer to preventing this disorder as you age.
Here are some useful tips that can help prevent hearing loss:
1. Be more aware - You should be diligent and aware of the situations, which may risk your hearing ability and should try to avoid such situations as much as possible. Limit your exposure to sources of hazardous noises like firearms, firecrackers, concerts and clubs.
2. Take precautionary measures - If your occupation calls for working at an environment of loud noises, use earplugs or earmuffs to block out the excessive noise. Also, make sure that you work in a place where employers take all the necessary measures of noise control under the federal or state regulations.
3. Monitor your use of gadgets - Monitor and control the use of hearing devices, and try to reduce the use of headphones/ earphones as much as possible.
Related Tip: Why Do You Get an EAR Discharge?