Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gastroenterologists in India. You will find Gastroenterologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gastroenterologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mohanthi
Submit a review for Dr. MohanthiYour feedback matters!
Mera normal penis size 2.5 and strong hone se 4 inch hota he or there chikna he. Or me sex karne k wakt penis jyada strong nehi hota he. Mera gastric he so please atcha treatment dijiye.
Sir muje gastric or stomach fulne ki problem hai mene sb treatment le liya hai. Test krwane pr sb normal hai no infection. Meri body hair kabhi achi hoti hai kabhi vapis weak hoti hai. Unienzyme lene pr thik rahte hai pr constipation ho jata hai. Ornidazole se sb problem thik ho jati hai. Pr dawai band krne pr vapis vahi problem or test sb nromal hai. Sonograpy, stool test, blood test, thyroid, sugar, LFT all are normal no ulcer problem. What I do my energy level day by day decreses.
Hello, I am 30 years, male. I had some sort of infection about 2 years back near the meatus (tip of the pee hole). The doctor had done various tests, also got the specimen tested but everything was normal. He had put me on anti-biotic. Then he suggested me to get RGU-MCU. After RGU-MCU the tip blockage got cleared and everything got back to normal. The RGU-MCU report also said everything was normal. But looks like that infection is coming back again. Could you please let me know what might be the issue. I never had any injury there in the past and I had circumcision about 20 years back. Because of this infection the pee hole is getting blocked and the urine stream is getting restricted. Could you please advise?
1. Loose weight. Can reduce fatty tissue in the back of the throat and decrease or even stop snoring.
2. Exercise can also help to stop snoring. As well aiding weight loss, exercising your arms, legs, and abs, for example, also leads to toning the muscles in your throat, which in turn can lead to less snoring.
4. Avoid alcohol, sleeping pills, and sedatives because they relax the muscles in the throat and interfere with breathing.
5. Establish regular sleep patterns. Create a healthy bedtime ritual with your partner and stick to it.
6. Clear nasal passages. If you have a stuffy nose, rinse sinuses with saline before bed. If you have allergies, reduce dust mites and pet dander in your bedroom or use an allergy medication. Pt nasoclear nasal drop inboth nostril before sllep.
7. Keep bedroom air moist. Dry air can irritate membranes in the nose and throat, so if swollen nasal tissues are the problem, a humidifier may help.
8. Change your sleeping position. Elevating your head four inches may ease breathing and encourage your tongue and jaw to move forward. Sleep on your side instead of your back.
9. Try an anti-snoring mouth appliance.
10 throat exercises to prevent snoring
A. Repeat each vowel (a-e-i-o-u) out loud for three minutes a few times a day
B. Place the tip of your tongue behind your top front teeth. Slide your tongue backwards for three minutes a day.
C. Close your mouth and purse your lips. Hold for 30 seconds.
D. With mouth open, move jaw to the right and hold for 30 seconds. Repeat on left side.
E. With mouth open, contract the muscle at the back of your throat repeatedly for 30 seconds.