Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Facial Reconstruction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Treatment of Nose Job
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Accident Injuries Treatment
Anti Aging Treatment
Cheek Augmentation Procedures
Cleft Lip Treatment
Dimple Creation Procedure
Glycolic Peel Treatment
Cryotherapy/Cold Therapy Treatment
Electrocautery Therapy Treatment
Acne Scars Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mohan Ranga SwamyYour feedback matters!
Iam losing hair quickly and have tried all shampoos but No effect yet iam not sure what Else can I do. Can you please help me with this.
I am having hair loss problem from last three months I have consult the doctor but its not control so please suggested the complete solution of my hair loss.
I have too many pimples on my face. I had tried many things to get rid of this pimples but nothing works. So please if you could tell me the way to get rid of these pimples.
Why Are Young Men Going Bald?
Are Despite the development of new upcoming hair loss treatment , products, therapies.Why are so many men balding in their 20's?
Premature balding is turning out to be more of a trend than rarity. And the way we live our lives has more to do with it than genes.
Presently, an American study says two third of men face hair loss by the age of 35, and a bad genetic hand is often to blame. Men are progressing towards baldness as early as in their 20's and that s leap from our father's generation that hoped to walk into their 40's with a full crop of hair.
Is heredity (genes) are the only reason ??
Though the hereditary (genetic) reason is one of the major factors behind balding . But, these genes don't kick so early in life. Research says male pattern baldness due to genetic factor starts by the age of 40.
In the present world, there are lot many other reasons, that accelerate the permanent loss of hair. Four main enemies are stress, poor nutrition, pollution n vices.
First and foremost is:
1. STRESS: Level is rising day by day n people are not able to cope up with the level of stress these days. It can cause hair fall, thinning, the impaired growth of follicles . While genetic plays a key role in balding , a stressful lifestyle can play a havoc.
But, this is in our control. Opt for stress management techniques. Indulge in the morning walk, yoga, dancing.
2. IMPROPER DIET:
Bad diet, junk food, food faddism is responsible for thinning. This causes lack of essential nutrients in the body.
We are all we eat, drink, breathe everything you do can affect hair follicle directly or indirectly .
3. SMOKING: Smoking causes oxygen deprivation in body n indirectly damages the hair follicle . Also, nicotine hampers blood flow and retard the growth of the follicle.
Alcohol intake also affects hair follicle. Moderate alcohol intake does not damage much but regular guzzlers are at risk. Alcohol decreases iron n zinc absorption , causes dehydration . And the hair is almost water, so excessive alcohol intake will leave it brittle.
4. LIFESTYLE: Undisciplined life, lack of sleep triggers hormonal changes in the male body . These hormone cause suppression of the hair follicle.
5. CHEMICAL EXPOSURE: Use of excess hair care products , styling treatment, straightening, too much shampooing can weaken hair shaft.
So, genetically is not in our control. The silver lining is that we can control factors and delay balding.Understand your body, what signal body is trying to give you.
Acne (characterized by the clogging of hair follicles because of the excess oil and the dead skin cells) is one of the most common skin conditions, especially among women and it can bring about a lot of social anxiety as well as self esteem issues in people who suffer from it acutely. Acne may be caused by a host of factors such as lifestyle issues, diet, hormonal problems and heredity. To tackle these issues, homeopathy has some really effective medications which can be used to treat it holistically rather than just on the surface of the skin.
Let’s have a look at these medications.
1. Pulsatilla: A commonly used homeopathic medication, Pulsatilla is a very versatile medication that is used to treat many ailments. It is very effective on young girls who have just hit puberty and are suffering from acne breakouts. Pulsatilla is very effective in treating acne triggered by irregular and infrequent periods. Many girls who complained of acne breakouts just before the start of menstrual flow stated that they were greatly benefitted by the use of Pulsatilla.
2. Dulcamara: Many women and even some men complain about acne breakouts especially during season change. This happens when the hotter season changes in to the colder season or even the other way around. Dulcamara is a great medication to handle these break-outs during the change of seasons.
3. Silica: This is a medication made from sand or silica and is very effective in treating cases of pus within the acne. Silica is very effective in countering acne caused due to irregularities in the immune system. This medication is effective if the person is of a thin and slim build and is quite sensitive to cold air or water.
4. Natrum Muriaticum: If your acne is caused by hormonal discrepancies caused by conditions such as PCOD (enlarged ovaries marked by the formation of tiny cysts), or other reproductive organ disturbances, then Natrum Muriaticum is the best medication to treat your acne. This is also very effective in treating acne in both young boys and girls who are suffering due to hormonal changes within the body. It can also help curb excessive oil secretion on your skin to control acne.
5. Calcaria Sulphuricum: Sulphur related medications are another common treatment option for acne, although they have to be mixed and matched with other ingredients to properly target the causes. Sulphur also has great effectiveness on acne with pus formation. Ideal patients who should be administered Calcaria Sulphuricum may exhibit intolerance towards heat and would generally like to be in the cold. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopathy and ask a free question.
I am losing hairs so quickly. I had used all the shampoo bt it doesn't word. My hairs are dry nd so frizzy. I want some ideas to get freedom from this type of hairs. Pllzzz snd me some ideas.
Sir! I have skin problem. In winter season my skin of my legs and hands becomes dryness. Mostly skin of legs becomes scratch type. Even sometimes were little bleeding too. I am in very big problem with it in winter season. Sir! Please do something for me.
I'm suffering from hair fall. I want to grow my hair and at the same time maintain it in good health what should I do?
I am 17 years old, I have pimples on my face they are not so much but regular, In my garden I have one aloevera plant, How can I use it for reducing pimples in a most effective way?
I am 22 years old, my legs and hands are very dark compared to my face it looks very ugly. Wen I go out n came back my legs turn soo dark . why it so 7 also suggest treatment
Hello I am 16 years old boy and my skin is very sensitive how to get rid of it I want non sensitive skin.
I have pimples and pimples marks on my face, total 4 pimples I have on face and little marks also, how I wll clear that, help me.
19 years old girl Dry skin I want to remove hair on leg & hand. Which method is better? If I remove hair is it reback fast in thick? Now on my hand long and strong hair is there. What can I do? Pls suggest a method.
Is there any treatment for clearing the pigmentation marks on the face which we get during pregnancy.
1. Massage your scalp twice weekly preferably with coconut oil or badam oil twice weekly to improve microcirculation to hair roots. If dont like to apply oil even gentle scalp massaging will help.
2. Use mild shampoo and conditioner 2-3times weekly.
3. Before shampooing coomb your hair to remove dirt and dead cells from scalp.
4. After shampooing rinse your hair with luke warm water.
5. Let your hair dry naturally, avoid using blow dryer or hot rollers as much as possible.
6. After wash, first dry your hair with towel and then gently detangle with wide toothed comb.
7. Dont tie your hair too tightly. It may break or damage your hair.
8. Dont sleep with damp or wet hair, this may weaken hair strands.
9. Regularly comb your hair before going to bed.
10. Get your hair trimmed regularly to eliminate split ends.
11. Avoid excessive preming, crimping, straightening and curling to prevent hair damage.
12. Avoid bleaching or colouring hair to prevent roughness and brittleness
13. Protect your hair from exposure to excessive sunlight.
14. Eat balanced diet with right amount of nutrients and more of green leafy vegetables and fruits
15. Exercise daily for increased blood flow to scalp which promotes healthy and shiny hair.
16. Practice yoga meditation to reduce stress.
17. Dont self medicate always consult dermatologist for proper treatment and advice.