Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Splinting
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mohan LalYour feedback matters!
I had an accident 2 years back and I felt injury on my right leg knee. Now I started gym and while running and doing thighs exercise I am feeling pain and some times I can not even fold my right leg.
I am pursuing a shoulder pain problem after lifting a heavy weight in gym during chest workout, this becomes from 20 days.
I Have a pain at the ligament of my left knee. It aggravate sometimes when heavy pressure is given on my left leg.How can I get rid of it, so that I can carry on my regular physical exercises & works too.
I have severe back pain often. I am riding two wheeler for 40 kms daily to office and home. Is there any other solution to get rid off my back pain.
My Father (age-75yrs) fell down on the road on his left shoulder while walking in the colony. After X-ray, found out that there are two fractures in his left shoulder. Please review the X-ray ( I will email it) and advise. Thanks
Hello doctor I hve disc bulge. Taking treatment using medicines but the bulg get cured totally? Which appeared in MRI scan. Will it goes to normal again? Its also called sciatic nerve pain itseems. Letme know the best solution.
My mother is paralised in right side at 01january 2015 at 8 pm. We are taking treatment continue till today. But we could not got recover setisfactory. Her right is not working and right leg is not working complitly beside this her right feet is swaling. Her treatment is tab. Complamina daily 3 times, ecosprin-75 daily 1, iron daily 1, multivitamins daily 1. After suggest what I can do/treatment.
I am 29 years old male and backache for last 3 months. I already consult a doctor medicine specialist and he prescribed me medicines, the result is not satisfied. Kindly advise me what should I do?
I get imbalance feeling/ not standing still/ bouncy feeling with exertion/ activity, bending over, standing and working for sometime. It does not happen when I get up in the morning but as day goes by. It causes tiredness and I need to sit down. This goes away after sleeping/ taking rest. What could be the reason. I have cervical spondylosis, (pain in the shoulder blade/ base of neck, crackling sound when moving neck) and eardrum perforation from long time. Bp normal range, pls guide.
Lower back pain is characterized by a constant feeling of pain in the lower back region. There are various Ayurvedic remedies that are used in treating lower back pain. Ayurveda is based on the belief that the body is composed of five elements; air, water, ether, fire and earth. The Ayurvedic remedies help in balancing the various constituents, thus reducing the pain.
The various Ayurvedic remedies for lower back pain are:
- Limit intake of spices: Various spices, especially the pungent ones, such as chilies tend to have a drying effect on the body. Excessive dryness in the body leads to an imbalance of the 'doshas', thus resulting in pain.
- Stay warm: It is recommended to stay warm in cold weather as the joints in the lower back region may be inflamed due to the cold.
- Focus on a proper Diet: Make sure the foods you consume are warm as cold foods can create imbalances in the body. Eating warm foods allows for proper excretion of bodily wastes. Also include natural foods such as vegetables and fruits in your diet.
- Avoid junk food: It is advised to avoid junk food at all costs; eating processed foods leads to toxin accumulation in the body that result in various complications. Thus, try and eat whole foods such as rice, nuts and legumes.
- Oil massage: Oiling your body with sesame oil helps in preventing dryness of the body and also enhances blood circulation. It also improves the health of the skin; making it young, supple and fresh.
- Exercise regularly: Exercise on a regular basis to keep your muscles and joints healthy. Postures such as the plank and the bridge help in strengthening various muscles of the lower back. The 'Cat cow' is another position that helps in relaxing the nerves of the back.
- Pranayama: Alternate nostril breathing techniques help in reducing aches in the body. It also revitalizes and increases energy levels in the body. Try and get into the habit of breathing from deep within the stomach in order to avail of the benefits of pranayama.