Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mohan Lal Jain
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Mohan Lal JainYour feedback matters!
Sir, From 5 months I am suffering with itching so much at my penis and thighs, when I consult a doctor he said that it was a "fungal infection" he given medicines and ointments (BEXATIN - MF, CASTOR - NF) when I use them it was ok for some days and when I stopped it it was again same as before. In that places it was black marks and itching. Please give me solution for this problem naturally at home without medicines.
Good morning, mera naam Dr Amol Bamane hai aur main Ayurveda ka founder hoon. Aj main aapko asthma ke bare mein information dene wala hoon. Uska causes, uske symptoms, aur uske kuch home remedies bhi mai dene wala hoon.
First of all, asthma kya hain, ye air intake jo hum lete hai, lungs mein humare jo trachea rehta hai, woh contract ho jata hai, aur use air aane mein, lungs mein, pareshaani ho jaati hai. To uske wajah se asthma ho jaata hai.
Toh iska symptoms hain-
- Pressure on chest
Yeh 3 symptoms hai asthma ke.
Uske causes mainly 2 types hotey hai:-
- Allergic asthma
- Non-allergic asthma.
Allergic asthma mein dust hai, smoke hain, drugs hai, pollution hai. Toh yeh factors uske liye causes hai.
Asthma ke liye, home remedies bhi hai, jese ki:
- Aap saucer li jiye, mix kijiye aur ek kapre mein leke aap inhale kijiye isko, toh isse bhi aapko aaram mil jayga.
- Seeds lijiye aur usko 1 litre paani mein aap ubaliye 30 mins tak, aur liquid chhan ke lijiye aap. Uske baad us liquid mein 2 spoon aap ginger paste daaliye. Ginger paste daalne ke baad, usme aap 1 teaspoon honey daaliye. Aur yeh aap din mein 1 glass, ek baar jo yeh hai, glass mein paani, woh liquid, toh yeh aap lijiye. Yeh asthma ke liye bahuti achha hain, laabh dayak hai.
- Aap do chamach gooseberry liiye. Usse aap karsh ki jiye ache se, usme aap 1 chamach honey daaliye aur yeh aap din mein 1 baar lijiye aur issye bhi aapko asthma se bahut hi achha result mil jayga.
Is Vishay mein adhiktam jaankari ke liye aap lybrate.com se hume sampark kar sakte hain, online consult bhi kar sakte hain.
Sir, for last 2.5 years I have masturbated daily. I need to know is there any problem in future married life. I am 24 now and physically fit.
How one should stop excessive masturbation? What are the medicines available? What are its severe effects on body? And what precaution one should take?
Continuously suffering from jaundice at time to time . Is only the lever function test is enough to check for a healthy lever?
Consuming too much alcohol can cause people a lot of problems like nausea and headache. Additionally, it can also mess up with your bowel movements and affects your motions by giving you loose motions or constipation. Alcohol hinders digestion, causes dehydration and drying out, discourages glucose metabolism and compromises the working of the central and peripheral nervous systems. The combined effect of these components is the primary reason for chronic constipation, identified with alcohol misuse.
Here are a few reasons why and how alcohol can mess up with your poop:
- Dehydration: Alcohol tends to dehydrate the body almost as much as a session in a sauna does. That is the reason your mouth feels so dry the next morning. Once your body gets dehydrated, it works extra minutes to recover the liquids and electrolytes from any place it can find them, including from the substance of your stomach. Accordingly, stools become dry, hard and difficult to pass.
- Powerlessness to move bowels: Alcohol smothers intestinal peristalsis and kills the urge to move your bowels. For the same reason, it kills your decision making ability. Inability to move your bowel when you want, expands, impacts and solidifies the already dried out stools until it gets too difficult to go out without straining and subjecting yourself to anorectal harm. These are the two issues that usually precede chronic constipation.
- Loss of electrolytes: Alcohol causes loss of electrolytes that are vital to hold dampness in the poop. Eg. Sodium and potassium. Water maintenance in the body and stools requires sodium and potassium, the minerals known as electrolytes. These are not stored in the body for the same prolonged way as calcium or magnesium and they require constant replenishment. Since alcohol stimulates urination and regularly causes diarrhea and nausea, these minerals are rapidly lost.
- Occupies digestion: Alcohol in excess causes extreme vomiting that encourages the majority of the above conditions. Liquor hinders stomach absorption and causes deferred stomach emptying. This condition is known as gastroparesis. After around 8 to 10 hours inside the stomach, undigested proteins begin to spoil. This can lead to loss of appetite and the inability to eat proper meals.
- Diarrhea: Alcohol affects your glucose level to such a degree that it might bring about loss of bowel capacity control and result in loose bowels, with symptoms like vomiting and nausea. Just like sometimes the knees go powerless on you from an excessive amount of alcohol, so does your bowel movement. In turn, diarrhea and vomiting are caused due to excess intake of alcohol may bring about serious irritation of the whole GI tract and digestive system, and fester in the body for quite a while. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.