Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. Mohan Lal JainYour feedback matters!
I had an asthma attack last week. Since I m asthmatic and weather changed I took anti allergy tablets. But the attack got changed into intense cold and cough. The cough was continuous so I started taking an expectorant. Now its a week, coughing has reduced but fever is on and off. And croaking cough is also there with sneezing. Also my eyes are burning. Please help.
I masturbate 3 or 4 time a week is it harmful for me my age is 22 year and my penis is slightly bended is it normal or due to masturbation tell some solution to get rid of masturbation and make my penis straight and big.
Suffering from breathing problems since 2005. angiography was done n blockage was discovered but docs said dat d same cN b treated wid meds. Few days back got fits n lost consciousness for few seconds. Admitted to hospital. Docs saying dat heart rhythm nt proper. N heart rate dropping to zero and den recovering on its own. presently he z in ICU. please tell hw severe dis prblm z. He was talking normally while taking nebulizer.
I am unable to bear weight on my healed ankle fracture (fracture four years ago). Climbing stairs is a problem. I get pain inside my bone, sharp stabbing pain. This stabbing pain stays for a week or so with no movement and goes away after a week of rest but returns when I climb stairs (put weight on the ankle). Please advise.(The X-ray and MRI reports are normal).
My age is 25. I started masturbation when I was 13. I am a frequent masturbate due to which I have erectile dysfunction problem. But from past 1 month I stop masturbating but now I am facing nightfall problems. And the most severe is that semen is leaking with urine when I go for poty and exert pressure. Due to this I feel my legs are weak now. They continuously pain. But last night my left testicle start paining and pain goes downwards to the left leg. I want this semen leakage solution first. Is this very serious. Or will be solved if I stop masturbating.
Hello Doctors, Mujhe chickangunya huwa tha fer mai thik bhi ho gya tha but ab mere Bone Structure me dard ho rha hai fever to nhi hai but Bone Structure me dard hota hai aur puri din lazy rhete hai mera.
My friend had unprotected sex 48 hrs before and take i-pill and she again had sex 2 hours after taking ipill is ipill still work?
A heart attack happens when your heart muscle is starved of oxygen-rich blood. Make sure you know the signs and symptoms of a heart attack and don't delay getting help. Should I take an aspirin if I think I'm having a heart attack?
Hello doctor I get sudden pain in my stomach when I intake oily or spicy foods n even sometimes get vomit . I have tried different medicines but yet not getting positive result , what should I do . I feel tired too sometimes .
I am 45 years, diagnosed as diabetic since 5 years. I have read/heard about LCHF/keto diet to be beneficial for diabetes, Are there any endocrinologists in bangalore who endorse/prescribe lchf?
The liver is a key organ in metabolism and will have some amount of fat. However, excessive fat accumulation in the liver can be abnormal and is referred to as fatty liver. If the fat content exceeds anything more than 5% to 10% of the liver’s weight, it would be referred to as fatty liver.
Types - There are mainly two types based on causes:
- Alcoholic fatty liver: This is very common in people who consume excessive amounts of alcohol. Even a one-off instance of binge drinking can cause increased fat accumulation in the liver, but it would not produce any symptoms though. Preexisting hepatitis, pregnancy, obesity, and genetic predisposition may also lead to alcoholic liver disease.
- Non-alcoholic liver disease: This is the less common type of fatty liver, and there would be no alcoholic abuse history here. However, there could be genetic predisposition, obesity, autoimmune liver disease, malnutrition, which can lead to this condition.
Fatty liver disease is a chronic condition with insidious onset (meaning to say, the exact time of onset cannot be pinpointed). However, as the disease condition progresses, symptoms will become evident, which can trigger a medical evaluation to identify the fatty liver. Some of the symptoms include:
- Excessive fatigue and weakness
- Unexplained weight loss
- Loss of appetite
- Trouble focusing and concentrating
- Impaired judgment
- Constant, slow enlargement of the liver can cause pain in the right upper quadrant of the abdomen (where the liver is)
- There could be jaundice, where the skin and the white of the eyes turn pale yellow
- Symptoms of liver failure, including increased levels of proteins in the chemical tests.
As noted earlier, it is not easy to identify liver disease, as there are no specific symptoms. However, the above symptoms could point to a potential fatty liver.
- Blood tests, especially for liver enzymes
- Ultrasound, where the liver is imaged to look for any structural changes
- Biopsy, where liver tissue is extracted to confirm the diagnosis of fatty liver
There is no specific treatment for fatty liver. It can be managed through the following, where symptoms reduce in severity, and overall prognosis improves.
- Diabetes control: There is a relation between how well diabetes is controlled and severity of fatty liver. Improving diabetes control ensures fatty liver does not progress.
- Alcohol: Cutting down or even better quitting alcohol, definitely helps improve symptoms. If it is alcohol induced fatty liver, alcohol should be stopped.
- Weight management: Obesity and fatty liver are related, so weight management is essential.
- Healthy diet: Eating a healthy diet and regular exercise regimen also helps improve symptoms of fatty liver. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.