Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Mm BatcharjaryaYour feedback matters!
She is having irregularety with her stool she is 12years old evacuation happens after 4 to5 days what shall I do.
I am suffering from health hazards like gastroenteritis problems. Taking Nexpro and Evion 400 as medicines but very little bit relief. The problem started on last October 2016. Please help me. Thanks.
Pregnancy of 6 months old patient is suffering from abdominal pain from last 10 days and nausea vomiting today. Is hyocimax plus is safe or any other medication.
I have cold and fever regularly. At least once in a week, and my body weight is not growing faster. What I have to do?
I am 26 year old mere neck m pain hota achanak jhatka se mahsus hota hai or pain hone lagta hai please help
My mother has diabetes problem and sometimes the problem with stomach. Is diabetes is related with stomach? Advise some precautions and food diet taken in diabetes.
I'm suffering from allergic rhinitis. I become fatigue easily. I always feel drowsy. Please suggest me something which makes me highly active through out the day. I must not feel sleepy.
I masturbate almost daily, my question is will it effect my fertility to become as a father, I have this habit from lkg.
I am 36 years old guy, I am having problem of dark colour stools after every 1 or 2 months. And having acidity problem. Do suggest any treatment. Having done stool test for occued blood but the result is negative everytime.
I have been suffering from stomach ache, fever, eyes are paining. Is these are the symptoms for jaundice?
Hi, I have a problem that my tongue and throat is sore from 3 weeks what is the reason and what I have to do ?
It's a question to sexologist. My penis erection is almost 180°.Will it be any problem in my future. I mean it is said that erection must be 90° to be straight. But my erection is like too much touching stomach almost. Is it a bad sign or will create any problem to me. If yes what is the remedy.
Hi! I am a 20 years old guy and I have a psychological problem. I just get scared or frightened so easily by anything. I get scared to talk to girls. I just overthink what she will say or what foolish I will say. I'm an anti social. I don't know why. At every point I get scared. When some one teases me I cannot reply back I get blank nothing else matters, then for several days it will be cracking my mind by thinking about it again and again. I don't get excited like others I don't know why. I always feel like sleepy less excited.
I am 42 years old married man, while doing intercourse orgasm comes immediately and sperms licks within very little time so I can't make happy to my wife. I also can't feel happy. Pls give some suggestions.
Sir I am taking clomipramine10 mg 1 dosage daily for premature ejaculation from last 45 days. It is showing good results to me. please tell me for how many more days should I take these to reach at saturation point of it's benefits (means to maximize benefits from it).
Are you suffering from eye pain? Well, rubbing your eyes is not a wise thing to do under such circumstances. Rubbing will only turn the white of your eye into a scarlet-colored surface. The eyes can get irritated due to the influence of foreign materials like dust particles, flies or remains of beauty products. The eyes also develop pain due to physical injury. Here are some tips to get rid of the eye pain or irritation:
- Use Ice pack: In case of an injury, apply ice pack on the eyes. Cold compression on the eyes for 15 minutes reduces any sort of pain or swelling.
- Cry to smile: Tears are known to have positive effects on the eyes. They prevent the drying up of cornea. It is advisable to bathe the eye with artificial tears.
- Compress your eyes: It is advisable to soak a washcloth in warm water and compress your eyes with that to get relief from pain in sty. Sty is an infection of the eyelid, which reddens the lids and causes pain. Warm compression helps in liquefaction of the oils in the eyes.
- Wash your eye: Irritation or pain is also caused by dust particles in the eyes. Therefore, it is best to wash your eyes with saline solution. Don't use normal tap water or distilled water for washing your eyes.
- Get rid of the invader: Try to remove or dislodge any fleck or speck 'the cause of pain' by using a cotton swab.
- Try the cold treatment: It has been found that dry eyes can be treated best by cold application. Apply a pack of ice on dry eyes for 5 to 6 minutes in every two hours. This helps in reducing the pain and forms tears to keep the eyes moist.
- Flip your eyelids: Try to remove the painful particle inside the eyes by pulling the eyelids. Pull the upper lid gently over the lower one so that the foreign particle comes out. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ophthalmologist.