Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Mithlesh KumarYour feedback matters!
Too much mouth ulcers occur in my mouth. But I dont eat too much food that warms my stomach. And I also drink water in a balanced amount. What to do. And I also want to reduce my hairfall.
I am 45 years housewife, tell me for refilling and excavation and cleaning if i go to st.George hospital a govt. Run which is not so tidy but still can i go for treatment and is it safe to go?
Sir In my mouth 1 white spot is there, When ever I eat something it taste chill. Form childhood I have this problem. Sir please tell me what to do. Thank you Sir.
The consumption of too many acidic foods erodes the enamel on your teeth
grinding of the teeth also destroys the natural structure of your teeth. Over time, your teeth might become sensitive.
The roots of your teeth are nicely protected by gum tissue, but when the gums recede the root becomes exposed thus causing sensitive teeth.
Recent Dental Work
Short term tooth sensitivity can also be caused by recent dental work. You should not worry, because this is only a temporary side effect and sensitivity will go away in a few weeks.
Hi, I have lost my two milk tooth at the age of 35, do I need to get them replaced with other tooth? if yes how much will it cost me? kindly let me know.
Hello doctors , I have bad mouth ulcers, severe pain, its keeps coming to me , I as using b complex tablet, having milk , applying dologel ,but no much improvement, some doctors Suggested me the following tablets and Gell Need to know which is more effective and more good 1) Folvite MB 2) HEXIGEL TUBE 3) ZINCOVIT TABLETS (VIT B12) 4) MUCOPAIN GEL 5) kenacort gel Of this which is more effective , I want to get rid of it permanently, Also if any tablet the let me know when should I have before food or after food and also let me know what all time I should have , (morning , noon and night ) please confirm me all this urgent. Please help.
I have dental problems. In our area high chloride water. My dental color is brown. So what can I do?
I have cavities in my mouth and thats why I am having bad breath problem. How can I get rid of this bad breath problem?
I have a decayed third molar should I restore it with amalgam filling or have to under go extraction.
Had a tooth extraction(second last molar) a couple of days back; the muscle has gone into spasm and now the mouth does not open more than a finger width. Any medicine?
Most of the teeth in my mouth, I feel it's loose and shaking. I have this sensation every time after eating hard food like roti, chikki etc. Is it a problem?
My teeth broken in car accident. Front teeth look like so bad. Teeth also feel pain taking water. Any suggestion to me.
Sir mouth ulcer problem is very common for me please tell me the solution of this problem it is 2 year old problem.
I have gaps in my front line teeth. I do not wana use braces. Can I use any specific retainer or any removable orthodontic equipment. Please do not sugest invisalign I cannot aford it.
Is eating chewing bad for my health. I prefer happy dent. Two tabs a day mostly after meals. I have heard that eating chewing gums uses up your digestive enzymes which have a limited production during our lifetime.
It is said that oral health is the best indicator of a person's health. A bad oral hygiene translates down to the rest of the organs, reflecting poor health. And, like all other organs of the body, the oral cavity also is aging and therefore, requires extra attention to maintain good health and requires longer time to heal and get back to its original state. So, as the old adage goes, prevention is better than cure.
The following are some reasons why oral health in older patients is very important:
- Food and nutrition: Be it a regular decay or rare cases of oral cancer, poor oral health means reduced food intake. In the elderly, the tissues supporting the teeth (periodontium) deteriorates, leading to loosening of teeth and inability to eat and chew food. This gets into a vicious cycle, and for the elderly, good healthy nutrition is very important for overall health. If decayed teeth and weak teeth are not allowing them to eat well, the overall health takes a toll too.
- Overall health: Poor oral health is associated with higher incidence of diabetes and heart disease. Also, in diabetics especially, the periodontal tissue is easily affected and prone to infection. This leads to not just tooth mobility, but also root caries. The incidence of abscess and cyst associated with root caries is much
- higher than decay in the crown portion of the tooth. The simple logic is that there is more tooth structure covering the crown than the root, and therefore, the decay reaches the pulp a lot more quickly.
- Medications and side effects: Dental pain, those who have experienced will swear to be one of the worst pains to go through. And in old age, it is something that is best avoided. So, better oral care and hygiene measures become all the more important. Once pain sets in, the antibiotics and painkillers become necessary, bringing with them a host of side effects.
Simple Management tips:
- Brush twice a day using fluoridated toothpaste
- Rinse with each meal with a mouthwash is possible, else with plain water
- Floss regularly to prevent interdental caries
- Routine bi-annual visits to the dentist, especially if you are prone for decay or have dry mouth. Whether it is a small decay or a lesion, the dentist will be able to detect it early and arrest and/or treat it
- Don't ignore lumps or sore throat that is persistent
- Quit smoking, use of tobacco (if applicable)
- Healthy diet that is rich in fiber
To avoid the vicious cycle of dental symptoms and complications and their effect on general health, it is advisable to do some basic hygiene measures.