Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
I am doing intercourse with my wife from last 1 month and ejaculate my sperm into her but she got periods on 13 august why she did not get pregnant? Please advise.
I have second baby problem first baby 8 year old also and without any treatment but we have Trying second baby last 4-5year Doctor suggest ivf but I want natural baby.
I am pregnant and 5th month running, my hemoglobin is 8.6. And in my report shows the" thalassemia minor" so my doctor told me that, I hv to take blood externally. Is it right? Give me guidance.
*Avoid excess exposure to the sun
*Drink up to 2 to 3 litres of water
*Don't over-wash your face
*Get adequate sleep
*Eat healthy food, specially vitamin riched vegetables & fruits
*Keep stress away.
When there is a most possibility to get pregnant with respect to mensuration cycle? Is it safe to do sex during periods?
Hey, I observed the presence of vaginal discharge almost a month ago and I went for a test! It showed presence of wbcs but no bacteria or yeast or a parasite! I completed the course of antibiotics and still I feel like the infection is not gone! I can still feel vaginal discharge which is very irritating and my urine has a foul smell! I'm really worried! What should I do and what might be the reasons behind it?
i am 38 years .periods stopped or veryless.,but i am putting weight,joint pains,brest pain and other minor problems are there.please advice me
Think Diwali and you can’t help but think of firecrackers. The festival of lights is synonymous with the bursting of firecrackers all night long. But stop a minute to think: are burning firecrackers really good for your health? The answer would be a resounding ‘No!’ Bringing out the fireworks is not only bad for the environment, the old and the infirm, and the animals all around, but it is also bad for you. Here are 5 deadly effects of firecrackers on your health that perhaps we tend to ignore every Diwali!
1. Harmful for your ears: First and foremost, you can’t deny the loud booms and bangs of firecrackers; and considering the trend these days, the louder the better. An average human being can bear noise levels of up to a maximum of 85 decibels. Sound produced by firecrackers can go as high as 140 decibels! That’s way beyond what human ears can handle, and such high levels can cause hearing impairments and even permanent ear damage. Increased heartbeat and high blood pressure are other things you can suffer from due to excessively high noise levels.
2. Injuries and burns: This is something you do know. A lot of burns and injuries take place due to unsafe practices used while bursting firecrackers. Burns on the hands and legs are pretty common, especially among children. In fact, in some serious cases a misfired rocket or a chocolate bomb can lead to massive fires, which is, needless to say, definitely not good for you and your health.
3. Respiratory and skin troubles: When you launch the fireworks one after the other, you give rise to excessive smoke. This smoke contains miniscule metallic particles, which produce very dense and foggy smog. A lot of road accidents take place because of this obstruction in visibility. The chemicals in this smog are specifically harmful for those suffering from asthma and other respiratory diseases. In fact, these chemicals can also give rise to skin rashes, sinusitis, eye infections, headaches and chronic obstructive pulmonary diseases (COPD). Children and pregnant women seem to fall into the high-risk zones.
4. Stomach Problems: While lighting firecrackers, or by simply holding them in your hands, your body absorbs the chemicals they are composed of. Even washing hands is not enough to get rid of these hazardous chemicals entirely. Minute traces of these are left in your hands, which are ingested while you have your meals. This can lead to indigestion, and other digestive problems. Even the water you consume becomes tainted with the pollution in the air at this time of the year, making it unfit for consumption.
5. Other health hazards: Nausea and mental impairment, and even heart attack are some of the other things that can happen to you while indulging in the fireworks fun. Sleeping disturbance is another common problem faced at this time of the year. The loud noise gives rise to sleepless nights for many, and results in fatigue the next day.
Before watching the sparkles, colours and magical lights of fire crackers this Diwali, be sure to ask yourself, is it really worth it?
WISH YOU A HAPPY AND SAFE DIWALI!
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
I had protected sex on 29th May with no ejaculation. The first HPT was on 14th June which was negative, a day after on the 15th I got my periods which lasted for three days. Two negative tests on 28th June and 1st July. I did not engage in sexual activities after May 29. Today is 19th and although my period is due today I still don't have my periods and a pregnancy test revealed a faint positive line. I had an ultrasound on 4th July which did not show any pregnancy. My question is 1. Was the period implantation bleeding? 2. If I was pregnant, would not the ultrasound have detected it? 3. Why did I have three negative tests on 14th June, 28th June and 1st July respectively and then have a faint positive line today i.e. 19th July? 4. Shouldn't the positive line be darker considering it has been around 49 days since my last ovulation on June?
Dear doctor my last period was on January 17th. Actually mu periods are not in regular. Doctor prescribed me norethsterone tablet from 8th February ( 23rd day of cycle). But i had pain on abdomen from yesterday and i have not get periods yet now. Please give me answer of my problem
I am 31 years unmarried girl. I have listened that having baby after 30 years can be risky for body and baby too. Should I go for harmonal checkup?
I am having acne problem since last 10 years. My age is 26 years and have gone through ultrasound and Pcod also. Please tell me permanent solution for this.
I consulted doctor for regarding irregularity in my periods. She consulted me susten 300 n said menses will come after 10-15 days so that means I will ovulate so during dat time what are the chances of being pregnant.
I had abortion pill week ago after dat I had normal blood test. Can we know In that test aboutpregnancy.
hellow sir my age 21 female Mere periods late hote hain this dawa li fir hue aur unusual bhi 1day bht kam hua aur fir next day se hua hi nai plz help
My husband every night do sex with me and it pains my breast and uterus what can I do? Please tell me
No medicine should be taken by self. Unless prescribed by a doctor for the particular use for a particular period or a particular situation.
All the drugs labeled schedule are to be used only under medical supervision. The doctors have to monitor harms and benefits, it does to an individual.