Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mithlesh GargYour feedback matters!
My wife is five months pregnant, 35 years old, what kind of nutritious food should she consume for healthy baby.
I missed periods for 7 days. I test on 4 day it turn negative. Only lower back pain and constipation I am getting symptoms. Bt for two days while I woke I got severe body ache and something feeling to vomit. But didn't take vomit. And two days I got loose stools. Is the symptoms for pregnancy. When should I test again.
We are newly married couple, I and My wife didn't have intercourse yet, but she missed the period this month, what is the possible cause?
I am 38years old female. My weight is71kg, height 5.7, and I usually suffer with improper digestion. I am suffering with severe periods with very huge bleeding and pain in abdomen. It is very painful like a labour pain. I have consult with many doctors, i am suffering this since past 8years and now i am lost my hope for this disease. Please I need a cure for this.
Hi. I just want to ask and im very worried at the moment. Ok, my first day of my last period was sept 5 and we had a contact of my husband last sept 15 using pull out method. Do you think it was safe? Pls answer my ques. I am very stressed out. Thanks.
Hi I am 31 years old. I use to get frequent headaches for years and so I did MRI which showed mucosal thickening in the right maxillary sinus. But den I did not show this mri result to doctors. What does it mean and is there nythng to worry?
I had sex last night and I ate about half of a pineapple today. But I happened to hear that it prevent from being pregnant. Is that true? Do it prevent me from being pregnant?
I had my lmp on 13th october, thn on 12th nov only some spots of blood is seen but there is no flow of blood. On consultation I took meprate twice daily for 5 days and again on 8th dec only few drops of blood is seen but no proper flow of mensuration. Is there anything serious to be worried about? Kindly suggest.
2. Sandalwood or chandan powder can also be used with lemon juice and curds as a tan remover.
3. Malai mixed with besan and lemon juice can also be used for removal of tanning especially on face and neck. Apply it as a mask for 20-30 mins and wash with luke warm water. Will help in tan removal.
I am 25 years old and married since 3 years but have no child although all the medical reports of my and my wife are normal. There is main problem is conceive.
Ayurveda is an ancient Indian life science that requires you to make various lifestyle changes along with the use of medication that is based on herbs and condiments with massages and Yogic postures. This field of medicine believes in getting to the root of the problem so as to cure it and prevent it in the future as well. Gastritis is no different and enjoys the same kind of attention when it comes to Ayurveda.
Here is everything you need to know about the Ayurvedic perspective of gastritis:
- Definition: As per Ayurveda, gastritis is known as Urdhva Amlapitta, which can lead to the occurrence of stomach ulcers when the inflammation of the stomach lining goes untreated for a prolonged period of time. This inflammation is the basic outcome of the condition.
- Causes: Problems in the Vata Dosha, one of the four Doshas in the body, can cause this condition. Also, a build up of Ama or toxins due to poor digestive health, can lead to the occurrence of this disease. As per Ayurveda, there are many reasons that may cause this toxin build up and the imbalance in the Vata Dosha. This includes eating spicy food on a regular or frequent basis and taking too many drugs like pain killers and analgesics which can lead to this condition. Also, too much of alcohol consumption and greasy food can cause gastritis. Further, one of the main causes of gastritis as per Ayurveda, is the presence of too much stress and worry, and the lack of a proper routine when it comes to eating, sleeping and exercising.
- Symptoms: The main symptoms include appetite loss and nausea, as well as discomfort and pain in the abdomen. Gastrointestinal bleeding and blood discharge may also occur for patients suffering from this condition. Headaches and vomiting are also common symptoms of this condition.
- Medication: There are various Ayurvedic medicines that can help in treating this condition. Sukumara Ghrita are ghee based preparations that can be taken every morning with a glass of warm milk in order to activate the digestive fires and improve the digestive powers. The difference can usually be seen in a matter of days. Dhatri Lauha includes amla juice which should be taken twice a day. Lemon juice, ajwain, amla and ginger are also helpful in such situations.
- Lifestyle Changes: Avoiding spicy and greasy food as well as stopping alcohol abuse and smoking can help in curing this condition. One should also stay away from excessively stressful mental and physical tasks.
Taking the right steps at the right time for a proper routine with good habits can help in treating this condition as per Ayurveda.