Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Mithili Uma DubeYour feedback matters!
I am loosing my hair quickly, I have tried many shampoo and use other products but not useful for my hair. Please help me good suggestion for growing my hair.
Dear Doctor, Kindly tell me that when I am sleeping, why in this winter weather my throat is dry. I am not sleeping more then 3 to 3.5 hours in night. Please tell me what is the effects of above problems.
I am a CA student. I need to sleep less. What are the ways to reduce sleeping time. I want to reduce my sleeping time. So that I can concentrate on my studies.
Hi there. I lost my hair and look ugly and half bald. Sometimes it makes me feel real lost. Can you help me out is there any way to re-grow my hair. Plz.
Hello Doctor. As I'm a student in aviation field. I think I may knowing that in that field we should look like professionals. So I want to become fairer. Also I have very dark circles under my eyes. So please help me doctor. I'm sending my photos. Photo may slightly bright because of lighting.
I am 23 years old. I'm suffering from hair fall since last 2-3 years. I consulted with a doctor and she told its because of dandruff. So she recommended me selsun shampoo. I use it twice a week. dandruff is now reduced a lot. Br hair is still falling. Some people told me to use castor oil with normal coconut oil mixture and rub it through the scalp. So I want to know would this work?
Hello sir or mam, I am 22 years old male. Some times in left side stomach getting a light pain what it is? and I have a l5-s1 disc extrusion problem so dats for its coming pain in left side area stomach or any other problem. I used tablets for 2 months for back pain so i am thinking it is side effect or any?
I am now 25 years old male. My BP levels are ranging in between 125- 137 and lower diastolic ranging in between 60- 75. Is this normal or need attention to get medication. Pls suggest, and also pls tell any ways to control it.
We are mortals and changes are bound to happen in the functioning of our body and the organ's of the body with every passing day. How the body reacts to the external environment needs to be constantly studied. Therefore, It is important to keep a check of what's happening within your body and live a healthy life.
The check could be need based as suggested by doctor to diagnose a disease or for a general health! Ultrasound scan is an important diagnostic measure to check the state of the organs inside our body via sound waves. It's is also known as sonogram, diagnostic sonography and ultrasonography.
Types of Ultrasound
Although all types of ultrasound basically work the same, but there are a few differences in the below listed types of ultrasound. Doctor's conduct the test basis the need.
- Doppler Ultrasound
- Obstetric Ultrasound
- 3D and 4D Ultrasound
- Echocardiograms Carotid Ultrasound
How does it work and why it is done?
It uses high frequency sound waves to create an image of some part of the inside of the body, such as heart and blood vessels, liver, gallbladder, spleen, pancreas, kidneys, bladder, uterus, ovaries, eyes, thyroid, and testicles.
- View the uterus and ovaries of a pregnant woman and assess her foetus
- Diagnose gallbladder disease
- Evaluate flow in blood vessels
- Assess abdominal pain or other concerns
- Guides a surgeon on a needle biopsy and treatment of a tumor
- Kidney Stones
- Pelvic ultrasound for ovarian cysts, uterine fibroids, uterine growth and endometriosis
- The thyroid gland can be imaged using ultrasound looking for nodules, growths, or tumors
- Detect bulging of fluid from a swollen knee joint
- Veins evaluation to assess whether swelling in a leg is due to a blood clot, deep vein thrombosis or another cause
Why Ultrasound is preferred over other methods
- Generally painless and does not require needles, injections or incisions.
- Patients aren't exposed to ionizing radiation, making the procedure safer than diagnostic techniques, such as X-rays and CT scans. In fact, there are no known harmful effects when used as directed by your healthcare provider.
- Ultrasound captures images of soft tissues that don't show up well on X-rays.
- Ultrasound is widely accessible and less expensive than other methods.
It has some limitations, such as the sound waves do not transmit well through dense bones or parts of the body that may hold air or gas, such as the bowel and thus has a diagnostic limitation.