Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Mithili Uma DubeYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from itching, irritation n heavy curdy White discharge from my vagina. I even have burning sensation sometimes. I had this problem even before and reduced after going for medication. Am I suffering from yeast infections or any other problem? Is it dangerous? How can I overcome this problem? Why am attacked with this problem repeatedly?
I want to grow my height as I am the smallest student in my class. But my age is as usual compare to height. So please give me tips to grow my height.
I am 33 year old and a working professional. At times I feel low on energy. I can't eat fruits as I have a sugar. So needed you suggestion on should I start a natural supplements? If yes, what should be my preference to bring energy in my life? If not, what should add to my daily diet considering I am a sugar patient?
Pimples are the bane of a teenager’s life. Pimples or acne are caused when an oily substance called sebum produced by the skin clogs pores. This provides a fertile breeding ground for bacteria and before you know it, pimples pop up. Though they are not a health risk, severe acne can cause permanent scars. So it’s best to prevent pimples rather than deal with the skin blemishes and scars due to it.
Read on for hot tips for managing pimples
- Keep your face clean: Wash face twice to remove grime, dead skin cells, and extra oil from skin surface which can breed bacteria and cause pimples. Washing more often than twice daily can be counterproductive, though. Always use warm and not hot water as the heat can strip oils from the skin and cause premature ageing. Try also to stick to a mild facial cleanser in favour of a harsh soap. Men should avoid deodorant body soaps as these can irritate the already inflamed skin.
- Don't scrub: If you have pimples, don’t scrub your face with an exfoliating glove or coarse cloth. This can help spread the infection to the other parts of the skin. Use a soft cloth instead.
- Moisturize: If you use products to get rid of pimples, they can leave your skin dry and stretchy. Use a moisturiser to minimise dryness and skin peeling. Look for "noncomedogenic" on the label of moisturisers, which means they will not cause pimples.
- Use an over-the-counter acne product to tackle pimples: These can be bought without a prescription and contain ingredients such as benzoyl peroxide, salicylic acid, glycolic acid, or lactic acid, which curb bacteria and remove excess oil from the skin. These products can cause drying or peeling of skin so start with a small amount at first. You can also use topical retinoid gel which prevents pimples from forming. Use this gel sparingly if you have sensitive skin.
- Stay off makeup during a pimple breakout: Avoid wearing foundation, powder, or blush as these are especially harmful. If you do have to wear makeup, wash it off before sleeping at night. Choose oil-free cosmetics without added dyes and chemicals and one which are labelled as "noncomedogenic". Always read the ingredients list on the product label before buying.
- Watch products that you use on your hair: Avoid using oils, pomades, or gels on your hair. These can irritate your skin if they get on your face. Always use a gentle shampoo and conditioner. If you have oily hair, keep them off your face as they can add more oil to your face. Wash your hair often, especially if you're breaking out.
- Don’t pick and squeeze pimples: This can make your pimple breakout worse.