Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mithili Uma DubeYour feedback matters!
Post abortion I got my first periods after 5 weeks of it .my doctor advised me to take a break of 6 months before planning a baby again. As I have Pcos she advised me to reduce weight and use yamini tablets . But I read that yamini tablet's increases the weight. I desperately want to loose weight. But looking at the side effect of the yamini tablets .IAM worried now weaTher to use or not.
My son 4 year 5 months, he has tooth pain. Consulted a dentist he found cavity and prescribed an antibiotic and pain killer. My doubt is this cavity can be filled or we need to do a root canal? Now only cavity one teeth small cavity can without root canal treatment ?
My hair is very thin nd scalp very oily. Having hairfall. Hair density has also reduced. It's a case of alopecia. What should I do to have thick hairs and also to increase the hair density?
I'm 24 years old female. Got married recently. I'm getting water from my breast. May I know what could be the reason. Isn't health problem?
I got a pimples type on my gums when I am eating any spices it's giving burning sense what actually it happened.
I've my last period on28 march n still it doesn't come i've done pregnancy test on 5 may its negative way can I do.
Vulvodynia is a medical condition in which women suffer from chronic pain in the vaginal area without any cause. Even today, women don’t often go for proper diagnosis for vulvodynia because of the societal pressure due to which doctors and researchers are still not able to find out the exact cause of vulvodynia.
Types of vulvodynia
1. Generalized vulvodynia: This occurs when there is immense pain in different areas of the vagina. It can occur once in a while or the pain can be constant. Slight pressure or touch on the vagina can make it worse.
2. Vulvar Vestibulitis syndrome: Pain generally occurs in the entrance of the vagina. A burning sensation is felt when pressure is applied on the vagina or during sexual intercourse.
Possible causes of vulvodynia:
1. Irritation to the nerve or a nerve injury can increase the risk of vulvodynia.
2. An infection or a trauma in the vulvar cells can also give rise to abnormal responses which might cause vulvodynia.
3. The vulva can also respond poorly to inflammation due to genetic factors.
4. Yeast infection and hypersensitivity can also cause vulvodynia.
5. Muscle spasm
6. Irritation or allergies to chemical substances.
7. Hormonal changes like menstruation or menopause can also cause vulvodynia.
8. If you have a history of sexual abuse or rape, you are more likely to develop vulvodynia.
9. Using excessive antibiotic can lead to the weakening of the cells around the vagina.
Symptoms of vulvodynia:
1. Rawness, stinging or burning sensation in the vagina.
2. Soreness or acute aching sensation in and around the vagina.
3. Throbbing can also occur on the vagina if you have vulvodynia.
4. Itchiness in and around the vagina.
5. Pain can either occur once a while or all the time during vulvodynia.
6. Walking, exercising or having sex can also cause immense pain in the vagina.
7. The vagina can also ache while walking, sitting or exercising.
8. Discomfort can be felt on your entire vulva.
Vulvodynia can impact a woman’s life greatly. It can disable her ability to exercise or have sex. Vulvodynia can also make her withdraw from her social life or work. It is of utmost importance to book an appointment with a gynecologist as soon as possible if you have vulvodynia. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Sir, my height is 5.7 feet, but I want to increase it by some inches till it gets around 6 feet. My age is already 18 years. I've tried a lot of things but to no avail. Please help me to increase my height till it gets blocked.
My wife age 25 years has a problem of recurrent depressive disorder, severe episode with psychotic symptoms. She has this problem since 2006. I want to know that this disease is hereditary. And is it curable or not. And what about the chances of re- episode in future.
I ran faster than I am fall on the road so I damage my knee and blood come out than what should I do.
What does high sensitivity c reactive protein 4.32 and LDL cholesterol 134 for 30 year old male indicate.
I am 53 years female suffering from very bad back ache & right arm frozen shoulders, please advise what must I do ?
I'm 19 years old. My menarche starts in 30 november 2009. Menstrual cycle was normal for 2 months. But then. From January it completely stopped for 7 months.I'm not married.Suddenly in september heavy flow occurs last for 7-10 days again normal cycle starts.Approximately within 30-40days.Then again absent for 4-5months.Then again irregularities occurs. Sometimes 1to 1 and half months.After september 2012 again absent till june then a lady doctor give me cycloset syrup. I take it for 1-1.5 months but no result. Then another doctor give me sandoz tablet I took it for 3 days and whenever I took I felt headaches and weakness. Rashes on my hands and pricky sensation. Chakkr b aate the. I stopped tablet then within one weak bleeding occurs only for 3-5days and it was less than the normal. Then again starts.Every during every absence I was suffered form d problem of bleeding occurs from nose.Per day 2-3 times. Severe headache. My weight increases.Even I never take chinese food and other thingslike pizza maggi etc. I always take healthy diet. Hair growth on my upper lips is more than normal girl and also on the chin.Excessive sweat thus in 2014 also sometimes occurs normally till 2-3 months and then absent.In december again absent.27 january of this year again bleeding occurs.It was normal. Then 1march againthen 6 april again.Then 5 may.But the last one was dark mehroon and cots like bleeding.I'm allergicfood allergy from milk and milk products, onion, tomato, cabbage, dust etc.What can I do?
I have allergy at the starting place of my legs. The color of skin is also different at those areas. And if I scratch at that area skin will damage or crash (don't know exact word) at that area but blood will not come. What should I do.
A healthy lifestyle means healthier hair. Excessive stress, smoking, not exercising 7 eating nonnutritious food affect the health of your hair adversely.