Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Mithili Uma DubeYour feedback matters!
DASH stands for Dietary Approaches to Stop Hypertension. It is an eating plan that is based on research studies sponsored by the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (NHLBI). These studies showed that DASH lowers high blood pressure and improves levels of cholesterol. This reduces your risk of getting heart disease.
The DASH Diet
- Emphasizes vegetables, fruits, and fat-free or low-fat dairy products.
- Includes whole grains, fish, poultry, beans, seeds, nuts, and vegetable oils.
- Limits sodium, sweets, sugary beverages, and red meats.
Along with DASH, other lifestyle changes can help lower your blood pressure. They include staying at a healthy weight, exercising, and not smoking.
Father age 70 yrs. Copd patient last 25 yrs. Cough &breathing problem. Present situation Do not walk & hevey cough breathing problem. Pls suggest.
I am 18 years old and suffering fever for last 3 days temperature shown 102 to 103 degree f. Make blood report yesterday and shown WIDAL REACTION: Negative, DENGUE ANTIGEN TEST (NSI) Reactive and Platelet count 1, 70, 000 /cu. Mm. Local doctor suggested Moxinow 1 tab BDPC X 5 days, Teczine 5m 1 tab at bed time x 5 days and 6 days onward 1 tab Caripill TDPC X 5 days. Need your valuable suggestion at an early.
I am 17 year old girl I am suffering from weakness and dizziness and sleeping too much I tried home remedies but it didn't work. Pls advice me what to do.
I am not able to drink more than 2 glass of water a day. I am totally depressed due to my life experiences. I have dark circles under eyes, not able to sleep properly, also suffers hair loss problem from long time, I have thyroid problem from years. Please suggest how to increase d intake of water and how to repair hair.
Doctor, I'm male, underweight, age 29, height 170 centimetre, weight 50 kg. Due to chronic anxiety, and depression, I'm experiencing loss of weight, digestive disorder, sleep disturbances and a low BP 90|70, tachycardia and A slight pain in heart part. Is it harmful for health? Will it cause heart problem? In general, Anxiety and depression, stress cause high BP. But in my case I have low BP. Why is it so? Stress and depression are harmful for health?
From 3 dpo feeling light cramps lower abdomen ,lower back pain and from night of 6dpo light cramp or some time little more pain on lower abdomen, lower left side abdomen and back but it also goes till whole left leg this pain also come and go, why this is happening, is these happening like that or something else means implantation related, please help me and can I take Thyronorm 125 mcg at 7 am and sleep again then have food after 1to 1: 30 hours later is their any problem with this or I can take, and can my thyroid comes in normal level, because I sleep very late. I was taking 125 mcg tablet, ans susten 200 for 10 days, and light pain on nipples some time more pain on nipples, why this pain happening, some tiredness also. And urine come every half or one hour. gas also please help me.
Hello doctor I am a new mother delivered a baby on 14th of dis month I am suffering with postpartum depression anxiety and intrusive thoughts harming my baby suicidal thoughts always on my mind no sleep I feel some chemical reaction if I want to sleep in my mind I am always worried I am not knowing wats happening with me I am feared worried please help me.
It might seem difficult to overcome feelings of it but there are in fact various ways you can deal with it. It is often observed that an individual feels ashamed or guilty about their urges.
In most cases, sexual repression stems from certain social and cultural norms. It affects both the sexes and generally sets off from an early age. Following are the ways to overcome sexual repression:
1. Teach yourself various sexual values - Whenever thoughts of sexual repression cloud your mind and lowers your sexual urges, try getting rid of these thoughts gradually. Replace your depressing thoughts with thoughts about sex being a natural activity. Teach yourself to look at sex differently and stop trying to convince yourself otherwise.
2. Avoid taking negative opinions regarding sex from other people - You might long for a company when you are miserable and sexually repressed. Talking to people who are sexually repressed themselves will do little good as they might impose their own feeling on you. It's best not to take their advice or argue with them. Instead, you can form your own sexual values and strengthen them over time.
3. Be more vocal about sex - This conversation is not the one where you make sexual jokes or is otherwise completely irrelevant and of little use. Pour it and try conveying your feelings to people who are close and empathetic towards you. Interact with your partner and ask about their opinion on sexual repression and healthy sexual ideas.
4. Expose yourself to the sexual values of different culture - According to studies, Holland and Austria are among the most sexually liberal countries. Italy is also considered moderately liberal about its sexual values. You can try knowing about the various countries like Japan which is among the sexually repressed nations. Learning about various ways and forms of sexual repression will broaden our outlook and make you look at sex differently altogether. In a way, it can help you deal with your own sexual repression.
Related Tip: What If You Have Unprotected Sex??