Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Pathologists in India. You will find Pathologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pathologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Mithilesh KumarYour feedback matters!
I am 24 year old men I have pain on left lungs for past few month it never come daily. But come in 2 week after when it come I fill unrest.
Dear Sir, I have a co tenuous body pain. I used each and every medicine which I know. please tell some Medicne which make me relief from body ache.Please help sir.
I am dancing from two three days. While dancing I am normal. After Practice my body pain alot. I have applied spray but after sometime it started paining again. What should I do?
Hi I am 27 years old. I have a small scratch on my left arm by a sharp iron piece. At the time time of injury, I did not take any first aid or medical treatment. I left it like that and now it gives a lot of pain everyday. Please help me to overcome this problem?
I have lot of wounds in my head. Whenever I apply oil it gets itchy and irritated and also having bald head.
I have tell the about full body pain and this problem increasing day by day but not relief .I have gone through clinic tests. Tell me solution of this problem.
Hi I'm 23 years old lady. Now a days I'm feeling very tired and body pain. I don't have any fever and all. My blood pressure and sugar level are normal. Even though I work by sitting. I walk around 2.6km daily twice. What will be the reason for tiredness and body pain?
I am 33 years men. My problem is whole body pain. Weakness ,numbness recently I have checked anti CCP .anti CCP blood results is positive. Please advice sir thanks.
I am suffering from high fever and body pain and also feeling cold. Some said that these are the symptoms of DENGUE, but I don't have any kind of rashes on my skin as they are one of the symptoms of Dengue. So please guide me what should be my diet and precautions to prevent any serious illness.
Sir my father is 66 years old. For last 3 days, he is reeling under severe fever ranging between 102- 104 F temp. He is being administered Dolo 650 tab almost after every 5-6 hours. After giving tab within 2 hrs. His temp becomes normal. He is feeling very weak, not at all interested in having food, feeling very cold when fevers creeps up, body ache. He has no cold. Once or twice he had vomiting after having food. He also took gudcef 200mg for 3 days but now has been discontinued. Kindly suggest what to do.
I am suffering from fever last night and pain my chest, hand almost full body pain and vomiting last night what I can do plss help.
Hello doctor. I am a student . I have to walk about 3 km daily. Sometime I get foot pain and sometimes in right hip. What should I do please suggest me. And I am getting tanned, my skin is becoming black. And my college is in rural area (like in village. Thank you.
I have feel pain in my full body when I am wake up in the morning and it is regularly feeling every time, please suggests me the perfect treatment to free from this pain. Thanks.
A very common complaint, a number of factors can cause wrist pain but arriving at the exact cause can be a tad bit difficult. Depending on the cause, wrist pain can vary in intensity.
What causes pain in your wrist?
Injury to any part of the wrist can lead to wrist pain and impinge on your ability to use the affected hand and wrist. The causes can be injuries like sudden impacts and repetitive stress; arthritis like osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis; or diseases such as carpal tunnel syndrome that affect this part of the body.
1. Sudden impacts - Falling forward onto your extended hand can give rise to instances of wrist pain. Injury occurring from this sudden impact can cause not only sprains and strains but also fractures.
2. Repetitive stress - An activity that involves the movement of your wrist in repeating motions can cause the joint tissues to be inflamed or give rise to stress fractures, especially if the movement is performed without any break for a long period of time.
3. Rheumatoid arthritis - In this disorder, both the wrists can get affected. In general, the disorder sees your body's immune system attacking tissues of your body.
4. Osteoarthritis - Although the condition is very uncommon in the wrist, it occurs in individuals who have suffered a wrist injury in the past. Osteoarthritis typically happens when the cartilage that acts as the cushion at the end of your bones undergoes deterioration with time.
5. Carpal tunnel syndrome - An increase in pressure on the median nerve (a nerve that affects the sensation or movement of your hand) that passes a passageway called the carpal tunnel can cause you to suffer from wrist pain.
In addition to these causes, instances of Kienbock's disease and ganglion cysts can also lead to this problem.
How to identify the signs of the problem?
The pain can vary depending on the cause. So, wrist pain arising out of osteoarthritis will exhibit a dull pain while that from carpal tunnel syndrome will give a pins and needles sensation. Many times, the location of the pain can help the doctor to determine the cause behind the symptoms you may experience.