Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Mithilesh KumarYour feedback matters!
Penis muscle ko strong aur hard rakhne ke liye koi acha oil ka naam dejiye. Jo koi side effect na ho. Mujhe penis size oil se lamba aur mota karna hai. Help me.
Sir my nose bone is bit curved and I have a problem in breathing. My left nostril is blocked most of the times and it pains too when it's upper surface is touched.
In today's hectic and stressfull time most of the men are marred by a number of health problems which end up affecting their relationship with their partner at the personal level and one such problem is premature ejaculation. Premature ejaculation is a condition wherein a man ejaculates too quickly with very little sexual stimulation. This also shortens sexual pleasure. It is especially embarrassing and unfulfilling during a sexual intercourse with a partner but can be equally frustrating when masturbating.
There are a few self-help methods which you can implement to remedy this problem
- Masturbate to orgasm before a sexual encounter: This is a common technique used by many men who have developed premature ejaculation due to hurried masturbation techniques. If you come to orgasm too quickly when you are with a partner resulting in premature ejaculation, it is a good idea to masturbate at least an hour or so before the sexual act. This way you would delay the ejaculation when you are having sex as you won’t feel overtly aroused and would help in delaying the ejaculation the second time.
- Special Medications: There are medications that can be prescribed once you have been evaluated by your doctor. However, the medications are only prescribed in special cases and should be taken with absolute adherence to the prescription.
- Stop and Squeeze Technique: This is a technique which would require some practice over a period of time. In this method, you would be required to practice stopping right before you ejaculate while masturbating. Grab the area right between the shaft and the glands when you are about to ejaculate. This will stop you from ejaculating and help you to extend the time of sexual arousal without climaxing. However, this should be practiced over time until you achieve enough control where you can have extended periods of sexual arousal and activity before achieving orgasm.
- Kegel Exercises: These set of exercises are meant to strengthen the muscle in your pelvic and groin area, giving you better control that lengthens periods of sexual arousal before you climax. In particular, it strengthens the ‘pubococcygeus’ muscle which contracts during an orgasm. This is the muscle which you would clench during urination to stop the flow. You should try contracting and relaxing this muscle through ‘kegel’ exercises while going through your daily chores or work to build up strength and thus have better control.
- Using thicker condoms during sex: If your penis is hypersensitive and you tend to ejaculate too quickly after entering your partner, you should consider using thicker condoms to ensure less sensitivity. This can work in less severe forms of premature ejaculation, wherein anxiety due to a new partner or hypersensitivity are the primary causes.