Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mithali BajajYour feedback matters!
Dear Sir, My question is I am suffering from burning feet syndrome last 15 YEARS a doctor recommend me lyrica 150 mg once in a day. My age is 39 years. Do you think it is a right dose.
I suffering from a small pills in left side finger of left feet. And I feel sharp pain .when another finger touch it then pain is being increase. Pls suggest me.
Yoga is a physical, mental, and spiritual practice. A research group from Boston University School of Medicine tested yoga's effects on lower-back pain. Over twelve weeks, one group of volunteers practiced yoga while the control group continued with standard treatment for back pain. The reported pain for yoga participants decreased by one-third while the standard treatment group had only a five percent drop. Yoga participants also had a drop of 80% in the use of pain medication.
When I was run continuously 5-10 minutes after that I will take rest or sit somewhere so in my leg there was pain. So, why this pain is come in my legs.
My grandfather is 75 years. He is having pain in his legs. He is also having cough. We had tried all home remedies but no progress in his health. What should we do to treat his cough?
Injured in accident two months before got fractured base of 4th metatarsal in right foot. Permanent plaster for 26 days but after two months I have done x-ray again but fracture is not joined. Please reply what I have to do, continuous pain while walking.
I am a 25 year old male and suffering from severe headache and back pain. Request you to provide a detailed explanation and solution for it.
I am 19 year old male. I got an ankle injury in my leg and swelling is still there. Got it while playing football. What to do?
I am 59 years old I have got a severe pain in left shoulder due to long flight journey. please tell me what shall I apply on it?
I am a senior citizen (74 years) male, suffering from fibromyalgia as per my orthopedic doctor. For last one week, I am taking pregalin m 75 one tablet every day in the morning, however, pain does not stop. I am taking two tablets of mobizox every day along with the above medicin, for last one week, however, no results, please advise shall I continue or consult other doctor?
Hi I have de quervian's tenosynovitis on my right hand. It's fine the whole day but it hurts in the night if I don't put on the wrist splint. Is this how it will have to be for the whole life? I have gone to a foctor who gave me some pain killers for a week and suggested complete rest of the hand for a week or so. That is not an option for me. Is there a way out of this other than a surgery?
I am a male of 60. I am suffering from muscular pain especially in thighs & calves & can not sleep well due to this.Please do help.
I am facing lot off back pain which kind of medicine is better suggest me now I am using pain killer tablets.
Knee pain is one of the most common and painful ailments that can limit mobility. Injuries can result in cartilage or meniscal tears or sprains too. Obesity is another reason because of which knee pain is on the rise. Also, regular wear and tear of ligaments and tendons around the knees due to old age is another cause. These days, with reduced physical activities and sedentary lifestyles, the rate at which knees are wearing out has also become accelerated. Whatever the reason, a correct diagnosis followed by prompt treatment can help. Over the years, physiotherapy has been playing an important role in treating knee injuries. Whether to supplement the various drugs to reduce pain and inflammation or to avoid surgery, physiotherapy has helped many and its popularity is growing every day. Here are some ways that physiotherapy can help reduce pain.
- Improve flexibility of tendons: The knee cap is an area where there are lot of tendons and ligaments, coordinating to enable movement. Careful exercising can ensure that the flexibility of tendons and ligaments is improved, thereby making your knee movement easier and less painful.
- Improves blood supply: As we all know, proper movement requires good blood supply. Exercising with special focus on the knee ensures that blood supply is improved, and thereby the supporting ligaments and tendons function optimally.
- Enhances the knee cap function: The knee cap is that portion which joins your thigh bone to your calf bones. This is prone to slip out of place, especially with arthritis and injuries. This can be painful and limit movement to a great degree. Focused exercises aimed at improving knee cap function will ensure that the knee cap has a wider range of function, and does not slip out of its socket easily.
- Reduce rigidity: Once you start physiotherapy, you will feel your knees getting more flexible. The rigidity that had set in as a result of injuries and/or old age will also reduce over a period of time.
- Slow down the wear and tear: When you start physiotherapy after knee damage, continuing the exercise routine, of course with expert guidance, can reduce the pace at which further damage might happen. A word of caution though. Be sure to consult an experienced physiotherapist before you begin. Exercising in a bad manner can do equal or more harm than the original injury or old age itself.