Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
What is the measure that without protection sex can be done, suggest any pill or vaginal insert pill after which sex can be done with out condom use.
My friend is 36 years old (unmarried) she is facing problem of liquid coming from breast nipple and fever so please advise me.
Hi I just got married a week back it was love marriage the only problem we are facing in our sex life are at the time of intercourse seems it never entered into the vagina she started screaming a little push a touch also make her scream with the pain now I am planning for kids I don't know how it's going to be tried so many ways like applies gel lubricant but seems it creating a mess. Now how do I get rid of it should I are she has to undergo any surgery. She asked me to do it forcefully once but it never happened by me she is bit chubby so I quit every time please let me know if there is any way we can skip it.
I am 19 years old and I'm pregnant. My doctor says that I have a low amniotic fluid. What should I do to have enough amniotic fluid until I get birth?
Dear doctor, meri abi ek mahine pahle shadi hui thi. M daily bina condom ke sex karta hu lekin har bar bahar nikal kar hi sperm nikalta hu. Kya bina condom ke daily sex karne se k ki problem to nahi h? Or apni wife ke periods aane ke kitne din bad m andar sperm nikalu jisse bchcha na ho?
I am 29 week pregnant just got diagnosed to diabetes, is it save for baby growth n should I avoid eating sweets. Please just food to be taken in or avoided during pregnancy with diabetes. Regards Rashmi.
I donated blood 4 days back and since them i've been feeling extremely fatigued day after day. My hb level was 12.9. Im feeling shortness of breath just by sitting or standing. My legs feel restless. I lost 2 kgs. Im an early riser but for the past 2 days I can not seem to get out of bed. I fall into a deep sleep at least for 2 hrs. I had low bp 4 months back. Im also having my periods now.
PMS is often treated as a joke but for many women, it is a monthly nightmare. Muscle cramps, headaches, bloating, breast tenderness, anxiety and depression are common symptoms of PMS. Though there is no set cure for PMS here are a few tips that will help you deal with it.
- Set yourself an exercise routine: Exercising not only helps you maintain weight but also helps dealing with PMS. You only need to set aside 30 minutes a day for a brisk walk, jog, swim or even dance. Aerobic exercises improve blood circulation, ease stress and help the brain release happy hormones.
- Change your diet: If you are feeling bloated and depressed, cut back on simple carbohydrates like sugar and fat and increase your consumption of complex carbohydrates like fruits, vegetables and whole grains. Do not attempt a low carb diet to lose weight if you suffer from PMS. Reducing the simple carbohydrates in the body and increasing the complex carbohydrates keeps you body feeling full for longer and increases the serotonin levels in the body.
- Quit alcohol and caffeine: Drinking a glass of wine or a cup of coffee may give you temporary relief from PMS symptoms but in the long run they aggravate your PMS symptoms such as headaches, breast tenderness and mood swings. Alcohol may also contribute towards lowering the magnesium levels in your body and thereby make you feel bloated.
- Relax: One of the effects of PMS is to make you feel anxious and tense. The easiest way to address this is by learning to relax. Try meditation or yoga for half an hour every morning. This will improve your overall health as well as soothe muscle pains.
- Take a few supplements: Research says that certain fatty acids like Omega 3 and linoleic acid can lower irritability and body aches associated with PMS. Calcium is also known to help ease PMS symptoms. Getting these nutrients in the required levels may not be possible only through your daily meals. Hence, you can also consider supplements to ease your pains.
- Use Birth control pills: Birth control pills with the drospirenone hormone can help ease symptoms of severe PMS. Menstruation is often accompanied by a drop in estrogen levels that can lead to migraines. Birth control pills also regulates your hormones and hence avoids these fluctuations. It also keeps your ovaries from releasing eggs every month and hence reduces the intensity of the associated cramps.
- Talk to people: You are not alone when it comes to PMS. Instead of keeping quiet about your discomfort, talk to people who may be experiencing something similar. Sharing your problems will introduce you to new ways of dealing with it. You could also get online support through various discussion groups.
Belly fat may not be a severe medical problem in most individuals. However, it looks aesthetically displeasing and can affect long term health if not controlled at the right time. However, one must keep in mind that dieting and exercising go hand in hand. One cannot rely only on one of them to reduce belly fat.
Mentioned below are a few ways to remove belly fat:
- Avoid sugar: Sugar and other sweetened products must be avoided. Excessive intake of sugar floods the liver with fructose which is then turned to fat. This leads to insulin resistance and metabolic problems. Eliminate sugary drinks and try unsweetened beverages like tea or coffee. However, caffeine, too, must be taken in moderate amounts.
- Eat protein: Protein is considered to be the most important macronutrient when it comes to losing weight. Most of the calories in protein are digested. It is the single most effective change in terms of calorie intake since it reduces your craving by 60% and boosts your metabolism.
- Limit your intake of carbohydrates: Cutting carbohydrates from your diet reduces your appetite and therefore belly fat. Consuming only 50 grams of carbohydrates per day assists in losing weight fast.
- Other dietary changes: Eat foods that are rich in fiber and do not skip meals. If you starve yourself for long periods of time, the body conserves fat by breaking down muscle tissue. This is called catabolic state. Eating in small amounts every two hours is also helpful for those looking to trim their belly fat. This helps to avoid overeating and keeps your metabolism up the entire day by processing food throughout the day.
- Track your calorie intake: It is very important to keep track of the amount of calories you consume so as to make the necessary changes in your dietary plans. You can keep track of it in a food journal or on diet-related websites.
- Exercise: Regular exercising is of utmost importance while trying to lose belly fat. Aerobic exercises, crunches (side, reverse or twist crunches), cycling, lunge twist, rolling plank exercises, captain's chair, the stomach vacuum etc. help in reducing belly fat. Other exercises such as running, jogging, cycling, walking and swimming also help in reducing weight.
I am fat, n my periods are not coming regularly, my mom threatening me everyday, is it a serious problem?
When you are sitting, your leg muscles (the largest in the body) are completely inactive, which causes problems with how you handle your blood sugar and how you handle cholesterol.
I am 24 years old. I am feeding women. My baby age is 5 month. Last month I got my period on 26 the after delivery. This month not yet come. I am confused. I am pregnant?
My wife is having cold fever .due to an abortion pill she took today what should I do m 24 nd m really afraid please help.
I am 24 years girl and I have a periods problem my periods doesn't come on time and I have a constipation problem and pimple problem also so please tell me what can I do for it.
Are you in your 30s or 40s and frequently experience frequent neck, back or shoulder pain? do you feel tired easily or feel weak inspite of a regular routine of jogging? may your core is to blame for that.
Core muscles of the body include the shoulder, chest, back and pelic muscles. A strong core is quintessential requirement for mainting a fit and healthy body.
Poor core strength leads to poor posture, frequent neck, shoulder and back pain and easy fatiguability in performing physical tasks.
Thus if you want to avoids such health problems you should incorporate some form of core strenghthening exercises. Choose from a mix of swimming, plank, burpee, superman exercises (u can google what these exercises and u'l find plenty of links) in addition to your routine jogging/walkingetc. U'l see plenty of youtube videos on core strengthening.
A strong core leads to a strong and fit body. Happy exercising.
My period date is 19th September, I wanted to be pregnant so please tel me when is my ovulation date. Please explain.
Hello! Hi. As per doctor ajay's instruction we did an urine pregnancy test for my friend with sugar. initially the sugar get settled down in 1st min. And within a period of 7-8 min it gets dissolved completely. Wat does it mean?
Hi, My first day of last period was 25 Dec 2015. But my periods are not always regular. Most of the times it comes after 2-3 days after the due date of last period. And my Pregnancy test report is positive. Today is 8th Feb 2016. Can I take pregnant Kit now. And if yes then please suggest me is it necessary to take both type of medicine (1 tablet of Mifepristone and 4 Tablet of Misoprostol) empty stomach. If I take Mifepristone tomorrow morning then should I take all 4 Misoprostol at a time. And how to take these medicine orally. Please suggest.
How to make your home mosquito free
With zika virus threat looming large in India, dengue, chikungunya, malaria and other deadly diseases aren't cases on the rise throughout the country, there has been an alarming rise is the use of market bought mosquito repellents. While they are no doubt, very effective, but they also emit gases which can be harmful to us. There exist in our homes, commodities with which we can achieve the same results - to have a mosquito-free home. Few such ways are as follows:
1. Though it might smell bad initially, it is also the reason why mosquitoes will stay away. Crush a few pods of garlic, boil it in water and spray the liquid in the room, especially in the corners.
2. Camphor is easily available and good way to get rid of mosquitoes. Light a little bit of camphor in a room after closing all doors and windows. Leave the room for about twenty minutes and when you go back, your room will be mosquito free.
3. Infuse citronella oil in a candle and burn the candle to have a mosquito free room. Alternatively, you can use the oil in a vaporizer.
4. If you have a garden, plant mosquito repellent plants like lavender, catnip and citronella in the areas near the windows of your house to drive the mosquitoes away.
5. Get rid of all stored water within and around your house. These waters are breeding grounds for mosquitoes. If you need to store water for the unexpected shortage of water, make sure that you keep changing it.
Sharing is caring. Share this helpful tip with your loved ones by clicking on Share below.