Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Mirdula BansalYour feedback matters!
Me and my boyfriend are in relationship since 1 year. Before we were completely compatible with each other. But now a days whenever I say anything to him we end up to fight and arguments. Now the situation is result into breakup. I don't want. I usually hide some thing just to avoid fight and argument but anyhow it burst into fight. I really love him but I don't know why every day we fight just on small stuff. He always get upset on small stuff. I hide some things just to avoid fighting but he said he don't trust me now. And now he wants to breakup with me. Please advice what should I do?
Hiii I am now 38 weeks pregnant. From yesterday I didn't feel my baby's movement as before. What is the reason? Is it a problem? What can I do know?
My wife got pain in her stomach while she get monthly periods time how to stop pain in those days. Give any suggestion regarding that.
I have periods problem. Actually periods are regular. But it is not bleeding as usual. .it stops in second day and again starts on 5 day then it stops on 7 day. Please give me proper solution. 1 day it doesn't bleed second day only little thirdly very very little..
Hi Sir. I had sex with my girl friend 10 days back. Then she did not get periods on this month. Then we happened in her health and how to recover normal.
Hi. Can any one tell me the IUI infertility process . How much. Average cost for IUI process and success rate.
I've heard of the contraceptive pill 'novelon' Is it safe to consume by my wife? Have been seeing a lot of side effects in the internet. Any other good contraceptive pills to suggest? The pills which are safe to use with zero side effects?
My daughter is 20 years of age. Never had any problems with her periods before. Suddenly for last two months not getting her periods. Rest all are ok. I mean otherwise she s perfectly ok.
Yesterday morning me and gf had a kind of sex. We both were nude I didn't insert my boner into her vagina but we did se actions like that. Now we are sacred that will it cause an early pregnancy? She had can I pill yesterday itself. She is having stomach pain sometime and it goes. Please help us out madam. *how to know whether she is pregnant?*how does the ipill work? How can I� make sure that she is not pregnant. What all things show that she is not pregnant after having the pill? *Will mere rubbing of boner on her vagina leads to pregnancy?*After having the pill is it necessary that there should be bleeding after 8 days?*How to know whether my sperms have got inside her?*Us birth control pill different from I pill? Body fluids was also coming out at that time. Helps out we are scared. Please help us fast.
Hello. I am in a relationship and wanted to know of wen cn we have sex without condom. I don't understand how to count the days of menstrual cycle as it is said day 7 to 17 shud b avoided to avoid pregnancy. So please help me by telling d number of days before n after periods. Also wanted to know if sex wearing condom during period is harmful by any means or not?
I am now 36 years old. When I was about 20 years I felt pain in my penis on erection. I had not consulted any doctor but after 2-3 months pain of penis automatically cured. Due to that pain right side vain of my penis had shrinked and my penis became right side curved and my penis became smaller than earlier. Root of my penis also shrinked at that time and top side became thicker than root. Till now I have not consulted any doctor. I am also habitat of handsex from childhood. I was married at 30 years and also I have a 5 years old son. But till now I have not satisfied during intercourse because my ejaculation occurs only after 5-6 movement of penis in vagina. My penis is too shortened slim that my wife cannot feel when it goes inside vagina. I want to cure my penis and increase size at least 6-7 inches and thigh so that my wife and me can fully satisfy our sex life. Please say what to do?
I had sex before 30 days And Now i'm pregnant there is a safest way to abort with pills? suggestion Please.
According to many fitness experts, swimming can be an effective and rigorous fitness workout for people of all age, and everyone should try to hit the pool every day. While this is a regular regime for some, many are into a misconception that swimming is like child’s play. There are also those who think that swimming is not an effective form of weight loss. But the reality is that swimming is one of the best cardio exercises, and you must include it in your regular fitness regime.
And, in case you are running out of reasons to indulge in swimming, here are a few important points to convince you.
- Swimming is good for heart health: Swimming is known to provide an unparalleled conditioning of cardiovascular health if you can practice it with an untainted consistency. Even though other kinds of exercise such as running or cycling can be more effective to boost the levels of metabolism, you should include swimming in cross-training routine. Pushing yourself to swim regularly will improve the overall fitness.
- Helps in balancing the structure of muscles: Swimming aids in building longer and leaner muscles which complement the denser muscles produced from weight training. These newly formed muscles also aid in speeding up the metabolism process for keeping the calorie for burning longer.
- Swimming is an excellent form of cross-training: Swimming helps in improving the cardiovascular capacity and increase muscle strength. But the reason why swimming is famous among fitness enthusiasts is that swimming offers the much-needed break from the high impact workouts such as weight-lifting, running and basketball. It allows athletes a respite from the regular intensive routine and helps the body to heal properly without compromising the daily fitness sessions.
- Swimming helps in improving the overall flexibility of the muscles: Hitting the pool gradually relaxes the major muscle groups in the body and increase flexibility along with stretching it. If you indulge in lactic acid building workouts such as weight-lifting, cycling and running, swimming for half an hour assists in flushing out the toxins and spare the muscles from becoming tight and sore the following day.
- Assists in strengthening the core: One of the most prominent reasons why you should hit the pool regularly is that it helps in improving the core body strength. This is due to utilisation of the major muscle groups at the same time. Even though about 70 percent of the body’s effort rises from the upper portion, moves such as fin and kickboard can offer an excellent lower body workout.
To sum up, these benefits are definite to compel anyone to consider swimming on a regular basis and improve the quality of life without hurting the muscles. And in no time, you would start enjoying it too!" If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a physiotherapist.