Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. MiraYour feedback matters!
My periods had to occur on 19th. But it's 27th today. N I hv yet not got my periods. I hv taken an ipill. Is the delay because of ipill or m I pregnant? Can anyone plzz help me out.
I have pcod last 6 months back after using NW my scan shows no pcod nd I had miscarriage in Feb 2017 then my periods are regular two months. Thz month my period is early one day by lightly bleeding nd there is any chance of getting pregnancy ?or there is any chances of coming again pcod thats y I'm bleeding lightly? Hw can I get pregnant nd I'm using folic acid tablets please suggest me.
My mother was on Thalidomide for 2.5 years post 6 cycles of VAD for MULTIPLE MYLOMA. Doctor has stopped medicine as reports suggest that disease is under control. However she is getting loose motions since she has stopped medicine. Is there some advice?
Your tongue not only helps you in tasting, kissing, chewing or talking, but also helps in maintaining good oral health and hygiene. Since your tongue is exposed to a lot of bacteria and acid while you eat, taking proper care of it is of utmost importance. Not doing so can lead to the development of a whitish layer over your tongue, along with giving rise to bad breath. Not only that, an excess of bacteria on your tongue is harmful for your teeth and can cause tooth decay.
When you clean your tongue properly, you enhance your sense of taste and bid adieu to a host of oral health problems. Here are some handy tips on taking care of your tongue:
- Cleaning your tongue every time you brush with a tongue cleaner can put an end to bacteria growth in your mouth. Make sure to use either a tongue cleaner or a toothbrush with a dedicated tongue cleaner to clean your tongue. Also, clean your tongue in a downward motion to expel all the accumulated bacteria, and never apply a lot of pressure when doing so.
- Apply a thin layer of your toothpaste on your tongue before cleaning it. This makes removing bacteria from your tongue that much easier.
- After every time you're done cleaning your tongue, rinse your mouth thoroughly with water. Also, make sure to use a mouthwash once in a while, as that keeps foul odour at bay. Although, using a mouthwash daily is not advised as it can cause dryness in the mouth.
- A saline water solution to rinse your mouth can keep your tongue clean. All you need is a glass of lukewarm water with half a teaspoon of salt for this.
- Drinking green tea is particularly good for your tongue as it reduces the bacteria in your mouth to a great extent, preventing various oral health problems as a result.
- Foods that are high on natural or added colours (such as berries, black grapes or orange ice popsicles) should be avoided as they leave a thin layer of color behind on your tongue, which can mar its appearance.
- Sometimes, a whitish layer on your tongue can be a sign of a fungal infection, in which case you should go for a professional clean-up.
- Drinking lots of water is good for your tongue as it helps in washing out all the accumulated food and bacteria. Also, discoloration of the tongue can often be caused by dehydration, which is why drinking adequate amounts of water that is 10-12 glasses a day is vital.
Related Tip: "5 Reasons To Get Regular Dental Cleaning"
I am 22 weeks pregnant and have hypothyroid and hypertension. I take aldomet 250 mcg every night. And after medication my bp is 130/80. Dr. Have prescribed me jusprin too. My question is can I fly to india? Right now I am at my in laws plc in kuwait so can I fly to india? Is it safe as I have hypertension? Usually before pregnancy whenever I use to travel my aeroplane, I usually have breathing problems for 20 minutes. And being overweight I also feel fatigue. So is it safe to travel bg aeroplane at this moment?
Hello doctor I am very confused about the pregnancy of my wife my marriage date is on 18 nov 2015 and she want to be pregnant please tell me what I have to do and how to do sex and how many days in a month.
I wanted to know if I will get pregnant. My cycle ends on 2nd December and I had unsafe sex on 8th December but we are not sure if my husband ejaculated inside me, we are newly married, so not planning for a baby. Please let me know if there is any risk. What kind of precautions should I take?
My wife is 23years old. Last year she became pregnant for the first time. But we had not family planning. So we did abortion. Now she has problem in monthly condition for almost 5/6months. Bleeds less than normal. What should we do?
I am 26 years old and from past one year getting pain below my left breast while having food or drinking and from past one week a little bit like small pieces I am getting bleed from my left nose I am really worried about this can you please suggest me I am very much scared to tell about this things to my family.
Hello doctor, I am 23 years I am 14 days late for my menses my usual cycle is of 40 days my last date was Jan. 17 and I had my last intercourse on 25th of Feb. 201. My blood and urine hcg taken on 4 March came negative. Am I pregnant?
Next month I am gonna get married, any health check I need to undergo or pls suggest me steps good Food habits in order to get healthy fertility post marriage?
When safe period starts in menstruation and in which period sexual relation can make me pregnant? please explain in details. My period circle is 35 days. Age 23.
Is taking calcium during pregnancy can cause stone formation and if chances are there which tablet you should prefer during pregnancy?
Meri wife ka period jab hota hai to uske pet me bohat pain hota hai jabki pahle Aisa nahi hota thaa.
My last menstrual date was 25/02/2017 and I had positive pregnancy test on 25 March 2017. Recently I had ultrasound that states that gestation age is 7 week 4 days. But as per manual calculation it's 6 week 4 days I WANT TO KNOW WHAT IS THE EXACT GESTATION AGE AS ON 13/04/2017. please ADVISE ME.
I am 39 years female had first child at age 32 years and after that unable to conceived. Am diabetic for past 8 years now diabetic is under control fasting is 95 and post has to be checked, kindly advise. Can I conceive and have healthy baby.
Does daily meditation practice lead to feelings of well-being, or are people who already have a sense of well-being more likely to practice meditation? Researchers in the Netherlands, have conducted an study based on this question.
During a Meditation program for patients, they measured daily feelings, both negative and positive, among 83 subjects chosen from the general population. They found that daily mindfulness practice led to feelings of well-being, enhancing positive emotions, and lowering negative ones—rather than the other way around. The findings pointed in an optimistic direction: Practicing mindfulness on a daily basis can improve daily psychological well-being.
There are many reputed medical centers in America which employ meditation practice to help patients of various chronic diseases like cancer, heart disease as well as diabetes.
Developing a daily meditation practice is not that difficult, if you decide to start with just 5 minutes.
A beginners practice - Sit quietly and gently focus on breathing. Keep your eyes closed and gather your focus from surrounding and watch the breathing process with your mental eyes. Keep watching the gentle and deep breathing, the movement of chest and abdomen during inspiration and expiration. If thoughts come, do not fight them, judge them or push them. Just gently bring back the attention to breathing and keep watching. After 5 minutes of watching breathing, open your eyes. That's it! Meditation is done.