Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Which type of fruits and vegetables to be eaten by the pregnant lady. And the pregnancy age is 4 months.
My wife is pregnant. She has 3 month baby but from yesterday she starts bleeding without pain. Wat should I do?
5 things you should know about menstrual cups
Every day, we see a new thing which makes our life easier and comfortable and menstrual cup is one such thing that makes the life of a woman much easier during those difficult days.
1. Safe and cost effective: these are safe to use and there is no harm or side effects attached to it. You don't have to worry of the hygiene of these cups. These cups have the capacity to hold 30-40 ml of fluid. Tampons and pads are use-and-through and that's why it involves higher cost whereas menstrual cups can be used a number of times which makes it cost-effective.
2. Flexible and reusable: it's a flexible cup which is worn inside vegina where all fluid gets collected. It doesn't absorb the fluid like tampons but only collects it. Unlike tampons, menstrual cups are reusable. You can remove it, throw the fluid and then refix it.
3. Breaking of the seal: you must not use it without breaking the seal. It will be very uncomfortable if the seal is not broken. You will hear a pop voice when the seal gets broken. So, just be careful about this.
4. How to remove: while removing it, it must be pushed downwards just like a bowel movement or push at the time of childbirth otherwise you might face a bit of difficulty but when you have a prior knowledge of how to remove it, it will make things easier for you.
5. Time period: unlike tampons and pads, menstrual cups can be used for a longer period. Time period could go up to 12 hours. So, in a way, it saves your time, energy and is very convenient and easily manageable too.
I am 45 year old woman having pain on my left breast .shown to doctor also. They said no need to worry as I am going through monopous period.
I am 25 years old women am planning for a pregnancy. But last two months I got menses cycle. Either I need to consult the doctor or any other way to solve the issue. Kindly advice us.
Hi, I am 19 years old. 5 days back I just removed my sperm on my g.f vagina bt upper means still we do not do proper sex any time. So I want to ask whether she has chance to get pregnant please help me.
In my right breast since morning not a pain that is some like (jum, jum) not continuously 10 seconds are 20 seconds what to do this problem I am scary pls help me.
How safe is usage of birth control pills? What if I miss it for a couple of days? Do I need to take it regularly, or can I start using it just a couple of days prior to sex (in case it is infrequent)? Is there another contraception method for infrequent sex, other than condoms, given that I trust the partner?
She is my girlfriend. She is 17 yr old but her period is not regular. She getting it after 3 or 4 month. Is there any problem? we never had any physical contact.
I had itching, swelling and redness problem in vagina. I used flyover on. Vagina ,the swelling and redness problem is more but sometimes I feel itching and the discharge from vagina is different (yellowish. What should I use to get these two problems solved?
I am 19 years old and I'm pregnant. My doctor says that I have a low amniotic fluid. What should I do to have enough amniotic fluid until I get birth?
When I'm having intercourse I'm bleeding. But my monthly date was finished 5 days back. It often happens when having intercourse is there any problem.
She has a low sensation for having a sex. I want to increase her drive for sex. How could I do that. Please suggest me some pills which can effect fastly by just one dose. Some pill which can increase her drive for sex. Her will for sex. And which is easily available on chemist shops. please help me.
Hi, My stomach size increases from last 6 months. 5 days menstrual cycle turns into 3 days. Sore breasts. Light bleeding. am I pregnant?
Here are some tips related to Depression.