Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Minoo BhagiaYour feedback matters!
Myth: pills cause infertility (problem in conceiving) after it is stopped.
Fact: research has shown that even after use for 5 years women have not had any delay in conceiving
Myth: pills are used only for contraception
Fact: pills offer many benefits in addition to protection against unplanned pregnancy like less heavy bleeding, therefore less anaemia, regular bleeding the timing of which can be controlled, fewer symptoms reduction in pelvic inflammatory disease, and acne especially with modern progestin.
This is my report and I am 31 week pregnant. Is this report have something to worry as ppbs is more than what it should be. If yes will it have any problem in my baby or delivery. Please suggest how to control and what to eat. HB: 11.3 [12-15.00] RBC: 3.92 [3.80-4.8] PCV: 34.7 [36-46] MCV: 88.5 [83-101] MCH: 28.9 [27-32] MCHC: 32.7 [31.50-34.50] RDW: 11.10 [11.60-18] TC: 9870 [4000-10000] POLY: 73.00 [40-70] lymph: 19.00 [20-40] EOSINO: 1.00 [1-6] MONO: 7.00 [2-10] BASO: 0.00 [0-2] ALC: 1870 [1000-3000] AEC: 102 [20-500] PC: 239000.0 [150000-410000] Parasites: Malarial parasite not detected. Morphological impression:- HBA1C: 5.50 [<|= 6.0] AVEBLOGLU: 111.15 [80.00-140.00] PPBS: 169.5 [70.00-140.00] 18: 09.
I feel too much pain since 2-3 days before started my period and during the period I feel normal. Also I want to get pregnant so advise me that when should we have done intercourse to get pregnant successfully?
Dear Doctor, I am 30 years female, married since the last 6 years, it's been 9 months post my first delivery and me and my husband started our sex life since 3 months. During which I am facing pain when at penis insertion, I am not able to bear it. There is no problem with the lubrication as my vaginal walls are getting wet on foreplay. Kindly advice me on this.
Am 35mnth pregnant after my last 9th month scanning the result shows umbilical cord is rounded for d baby in neck. And yesterday onwards I feel pain in and side part of stomach in left side. Am afraid and pls snd me a suitable rly. Soon.
Hello sir, I am 30 year my wife tube blocked but december 2014 was operated and open one tube but still not convention baby. Please help me.
I am 25 year old married female. I am getting warts (mass) at few places in my body. Near my private part, below my breast. What I should do to stop them and remove them? Please help!
Heart Blocks are a result of plaque buildup in your arteries, which blocks blood flow and circulation to the heart, causing heart muscle damage and heightens the risk for heart attack and stroke.
Arteries which have smooth and elastic walls become thick and restrict blood flow from the cholesterol deposits over the years. Blood clots can also block the arteries that supply oxygen rich blood to the heart. These can eventually lead to strokes and heart attacks.
Some warning signs that you may be at risk of heart blockage:
- Have you had a mild stroke: Plaque that accumulates in the carotid artery supplying oxygen rich blood to the brain can cause a stroke. People who have had strokes are more prone to heart attacks.
- Do you often feel fatigue and dizziness: Reduced oxygen from poor circulation and blood flow can result in fatigue and tiredness as well as dizziness.
- Experiencing shortness of breath: Poor blood flow can lead to shortness of breath from even mild forms of exercise or even from carrying out daily chores or walking.
- Sudden chest pain: Chest pain or angina result from reduced supply of blood to the heart. It can be felt as pressure, tightness in the chest, squeezing in the chest, numbness or burning.
- Unexplained lower back pain: This can result from pressure in the spine as a result of pinched nerves due to compressed vertebrae discs as a result of poor blood flow.
- Erectile dysfunction in men: If an erection becomes difficult or impossible, it could be a warning sign of clogged arteries. These arteries supply blood to the pelvis area and help achieve an erection.
- Calf pain: Blocked leg arteries can cause calf pain, especially in smokers . THis is an early sign of possible heart blocks.
- Painful, numb and cold hands and feet: Plaque build up in the arteries of the extremities can cause numbness and coldness in the hands and feet.
Remember early detection is the key to prevent or delay heart attacks.
Sir meri wife 7 month ki pregnant hai aur unkee fetus position cephalic presentation aayi hai mene apni ultrasound report govt. Hospital me dikhayi to unhone bola ki fetus ki neck tirchhee hai yani sahi position me nahi hai aur unko 4 or 5 day se ruk ruk kar abdomen ke neeche pain bhi ho raha hai aur only today yani 18/05/2016 ko fetus ki movment bhi nahi hui hai immediately advice de.
I am getting heat pimples on my vagina regularly. Am regularly taking butter milk. But it happens frequently. Using femmine wash to clean v. Am also using minoxidil5%. Pls help me.
She is not having her regular period and also plain in lower part (uterine. She unmarried. It is happened second time continuously.
Hi doctor, I have a query regarding the pregnancy. Today 19th Feb 2016 my periods are done. My periods started on 14th feb and finished 19th Feb. So is it possible to do intercourse today to get pregnant. We really want a baby. When is the right time to conceive. Kindly reply.
I am 27 year girl married last year and right now I am expecting my first baby and 28 week going on. My question is normal delivery or cesarean should be preferred I am confused?
I had undergone laparoscopic surgery on 8-3-17 and doctor had removed my left Fallopian tube as it is filled with water and send it for medical tests. The doctor told me that my right Fallopian tube is perfectly alright and I can get normal pregnancy with one Fallopian tube. Is the chances of conceiving decreases with one Fallopian tube.
Infection is generally understood as the invasion into the body tissues by certain foreign bodies, such as bacteria, parasite and virus. They are transmissible diseases and can be transmitted from one person to the other via sneezing, coughing or physical contact. They can be mild, moderate or severe.
- They can be acute that is can last for a short time or chronic that lasts for a long time or a latent infection that may not cause any symptoms at first but reactivates and resurfaces over a period of time.
- Although each infection has its own distinct symptom, generally these symptoms include fever, swelling, redness, inflammation, burning, cough, diarrhea, fatigue, muscular pain, nausea, vomiting, rapid pulse or rapid breathing.
- If the patient has severe headache, difficulty in breathing, painful swelling, and unexplained prolonged fever or cough, he or she should immediately consult a doctor.
Conventional drugs that are given to treat infections like antibiotics, antiviral, antihistamines and steroids have many side effects on the human body . They, on one hand hampers the digestive power of the system and on the other hand lower the immunity power of the body. In the long run, these medicines can have adverse effects on the body. Though conventional drugs suppress the disease for some time, the disease tends to resurface in future.
However, Homeopathy has been found to be a great success in treating both acute and chronic infections. The best part is that, there are no side effects of this treatment and the disease is cured permanently. Homeopathy also boosts our immune system so that the body naturally develops the strength to fight against infections in future, when foreign bodies invade. Homeopathic medicines have also proved to be effective as preventive measures against infections.
Some of the homeopathic medicines for the treatment of most common infections are discussed below:
- Throat infections: Belladonna, Lachesis, Lycopodium, Phytolacca, and Mercurius are most commonly administered to cure throat infections.
- Skin infection: Common homeopathic remedies are Sulphur, Calendula, Hypericum, Silica, and Hepar sulfuris.
- Bladder infection: Berberis, Chimaphila, Hydrastis, Apis, Cantharis, and Sarsaparilla are commonly prescribed.
- Stomach infection: Arsenic album, Nux vomica, Carbo veg, Lycopodium, and Pulsatilla are commonly recommended
- Sinus infection: Kali bichromicum, Pulsatilla, Mercurius, Natrum muriaticum, and Allium cepa work well in cases of sinus infections.
Note: Although, the names of the medicines have been mentioned here, still it is strongly recommended that no medicine should be consumed without consulting a homeopathic doctor. The potency and dosage of the medicine will vary from person to person and can only be decided by a trained practitioner.