Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Minita DadlaniYour feedback matters!
How to get rid off head lice and nits. Its so much itching on the scalp. please suggest some measures to get rid off them completely.
I am having cold and cough very high and feeling a little fever also so what precautions should be taken.
I am 64 year old with constipation problem for last more than 5 years. My thyroid test is ok and I take one tablet of 100mcg eltroxin daily. Also I take one tab each of covomlo and riometod500 to keep my blood pressure and sugar level in range. I am vegetarian, teetotaler and non-smoker. I also take fibre rich food in my meals daily. I have found 'Kayam" helpful in getting the bowel movement but do not want to be dependent on it for life. I have tried Softovac and it was also helpful in removing the constipation so long as I take it. What other measure or medicine you suggest for permanently curing me from constipation. I live a active life with morning and evening walk and moving during the day for the work.
My brother is on thrice a week dialysis since last two years, he had used Gokhru, prepared solution as directed, he got some relief but he is not able to pass urine. Can I get advice for relief?
Actual Dietician/nutrition is giving advice only depends caloric based, and I prefer to get advised that local available fruits and vegetables - so I want to know, local available fruits, lentils,
Is frequently testing blood sugar on accu chek harmful.I check 4 times a day.I am a diabetic patient and I check my blood sugar fasting before lunch after lunch before dinner and after dinner.
I am a 30 years old healthy male with no medical condition accept occasional acidity. For past few years I have issue of popping sound from my chest sternum. No pain only popping. Is this anything to worry about. From past few weeks my left shoulder (back part) aches when I wake up in the morning. Pain is severe, but subsides post I wake up. Sometimes similar pain occur in right bottom rib. Is this muscular pain or anything to worry about. I am a regular badminton player. My vitamin D Is 14. Please reply if any medication is needed.
Chest pain is a common problem that most people experience. Chest pain can signal anything from a muscle cramp to even an impending heart attack. You should never ignore symptoms of chest pain as it can signal a serious underlying disorder. The details about chest pain are not described here as it is beyond the scope of this article. The focus is on various homeopathic remedies to treat symptoms of chest pain.
Homeopathy is an alternative system of medicine that was started in the year 1796, by Samuel Hahnemann. It is based on the premise that the substance that causes a disorder, if introduced in the right quantity in the body, will cure the same disease. Compared to mainstream medicine, homeopathy products are not synthetic and are free from any side effect.
Homeopathic remedies for chest pain:
The homeopathic remedies that are given below not only treat pain effectively, but also get rid of the actual cause of the pain. The best thing about these remedies is that they are completely free from any side effect, whatsoever. The various homeopathic remedies for chest pain are:
- Rhus Tox: This remedy is effective in treating pain that spreads to the shoulders from the chest; these symptoms tend to worsen in damp and cold weather.
- Arnica Mont: If you experience chest pain along with soreness in the body, this remedy is prescribed.
- Ranunculus B: In case of intercostal rheumatism wherein you experience pain in the muscle between the ribs, this remedy is usually recommended by the practitioner.
- Kali carb: Kali carb is used to treat stitching pain in the chest that worsens during the early hours of the morning.
- Rumex C: This remedy is used to treat pain that develops in the left lung, followed by coughing.
- Bryonia: For a stabbing or a burning chest pain that worsens when you move, Bryonia is considered to be the appropriate remedy.
- Phosphorus: This remedy is recommended when you experience heavy coughing and chest pain caused by pneumonia or tuberculosis.
- Carbo-veg: Carbo-veg is used to treat chest pain resulting from acidity, gas and indigestion.
- Robinia: This remedy is used to treat symptoms of chest pain that originates from behind the sternum (breastbone) as a result of acidity. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.