Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mini Sood
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Mini SoodYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor, I had a 6 years old baby after her I conceived 2 times but there was spontaneously abortion now I am ttc last 1 year but not conceived I am ovulating properly no tubes problem uterus is normal in my hubby semen analysis agulliation is present and some puss cell. And I saw spotting before 4-5 days of period. please help me how can I conceived.
I had my periods on 1st Aug and it lasted for 3 days. I had unprotected sex on 8th Aug and took unwanted 72 within 24 hrs. My period again started on 12th Aug and lasted for 2 days (12-13th Aug). I had unprotected sex again on 14th Aug. Is there any chance of pregnancy?
It's been 10 days my wife is pregnant and we don't want any child. Pls suggest any medicine to avoid pregnancy except abortion. Also this happened due to protection failure.
Hi .I am 25 years old. And I am 17 weeks 4 days pregnant. Can I start drinking mother's horlick. Is der any side effects. Kindly advice.
My daughter is 14 years old. She is having irregular periods. Her last period occurred 13 june three months back. Please give her a suitable medicine.
I had unprotected sex with my girl friend 2 days after her period, is any chance that she got pregnant. Is any safe time in a month to sex without protection if we don't want pregnancy. Please suggest me.
I have white discharge and my periods are also late. I feel lyk periods are coming but it is always white discharge what should I do. Help me.
If you do intercourse for get pregnant then without wait for her menses when can I check urine test with pregnancy kit?
Avoiding Penis Pain While Using a Pump
One of the benefits of a society which is more open concerning sexual issues is the greater availability of items, both recreational and medical, for use on the penis. A penis pump is one such device which has a definite medical use (for helping men with erectile issues achieve firmness) and a recreational use (for allowing men to "pump up" their penis for fun). Of course, using a penis pump for pure recreational purposes does come with some risks; used improperly, it can lead to penis injury, in severe cases, or general penis pain in less severe ones. The more a man knows about a penis pump before using one, the less likely the chance of experiencing penis pain.
With that in mind, here are some tips which many find useful in helping to decrease the chance of penis pain from a penis pump experience.
1) Measure the penis. Some pumps come in different sizes, in which case it's important to know that which one to get. It's best to measure both length and girth of the member when it is erect.
2) Read the directions. Yes, it's understandable that a guy may be anxious to get to the fun stuff right away - but it's still better to take a few minutes and actually read the directions that should come with a penis pump. Knowing how it works and what needs to be done to use it effectively - and then using that information - is the best way to avoid penis pain and injury. One thing that is important to know is what is the recommended pressure range to seek. So find that information and do not exceed that range.
3) Clean it. Before the first use (and indeed before each use), take a few minutes to disinfect the cylinder. The pump is an attractive place for bacteria to grow.
4) Prep the penis. Just as experts advise people to warm up before engaging in long distance running or lifting heavy weights, so should a man warm up his penis before engaging in pumping. One recommended preparation routine involves taking a small towel, soaking it in warm water, and then wrapping it around the penis for two-thee minutes. Afterward, rub some lotion or lubricant on the penis and gently massage it with the hands. Although the penis is likely to get at least partially erect, stick to gently massaging as opposed to masturbating; the latter involves more friction and may dry the penis out somewhat.
5) Consider shaving. Although massively hairy men do indeed use penis pumps, so men find that the presence of hair gets a little in the way - it can get caught in the tube and pulled, producing some discomfort. Some men prefer to be clean-shaven or at least trimmed when using a pump.
6) Don't overdo it. Pumping too long or at too high a pressure is the most common reason for penis pain from pumping. Beginners should definitely take it easy; most sources recommend taking a break of 3-5 minutes every 15 minutes and only going for a half hour to start. This can build slowly, but any time there is pain, a guy should stop.
7) Talk to a doctor. Guys can sometimes be embarrassed talking about ways in which they engage their penis, but it's good to let a doctor know if a pump is in the offing. He may have some words of caution to impart that can be useful.
Even when taking precautions, penis pump use can still sometimes result in a little penis pain. Regularly applying a superior penis health creme (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) can help alleviate that soreness. is strongly urged. This is especially true when using a crème with both a high end emollient (like shea butter) and a natural hydrator (like vitamin E), which together can provide great relief to aching penis skin. It's also beneficial if the crème contains vitamin D, as this is often called a miracle vitamin due to its ability to support healthy cellular function.