Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Mini SoodYour feedback matters!
I'm into recruitment. A stressful job. For past 1.5 years I'm facing irregularities in periods. And I have put on weight. I'm 70 kg now. Can you please suggest something to help me out.
On june 12 I will enter into 10th month of pregnancy. On my last scanning report delivery date is 15 June. Placenta position is Anterior wall in upper uterine segment. Grading is 2-3. Other findings is Lower Femoral epiphysis have appeared. Est. Wt is 3239 +/- 485 gms . What does it mean is their chances for normal delivery or not.
I constantly try to educate patients on proper posture, but because people (myself included) spend so much time driving and sitting for prolonged periods of time. Driving can mean different for different people. It may be a way of leisure for some or as an everyday activity to commute to office. Driving for long time has always accompanied with some or the other musculoskeletal problems. It become a leading cause of back pain to our fast pace life.The problem is treated but the root cause of it is never looked after or we just don't bother about it much..
Why we get the pain or associated problems when we drive for long time?
Poor posture while driving can produce a repetitive load to the tissues that causes sustained stress. Daily prolonged drives apply loads to the spine that can cause viscoelastic tissues to slowly deform and creep. Simply staying in the car seat with poor posture long enough will eventually ensure damage. Sustained load and resultant deformation/creep causes a progressive reduction in tissue strength.With your hands in the proper position on the steering wheel, the thoracic spine, scapula and shoulder joint have a better chance of remaining in neutral. usually, we hold steering wheel with one hand and lean to other side.due to leaning hip bone( iliac crest) and 12th rib approximate; this will contribute to shortness (tightness) of the quadratus lumborum or latissimus dorsi
If the pelvis is rotated, it will contribute to lumbar or SI pathology and overactivity of the TFL(muscle). If the knees are even slightly superior to the hips, then there will be hip flexors muscles over activity or shortness, and hip extensor inhibition or weakness. Prolonged sitting on the glutes can cause poor circulation and lack of oxygen to the tissue, contributing to inhibition.
A person driving with a clutch who has poor or limited ankle dorsiflexion (like after ankle fracture) can perpetuate overly active hip flexors because they will pull the foot off the clutch using the hip flexors, instead of dorsiflexion at the ankle.
1) Select a car that matches your height and suits your work.
2) Change posture as much as possible take frequent Microbreaks ,recommended atleast 15 minutes, every 2 hours
3) Place hand on steering wheels so that elbows are close to your side and not so high that you have to reach up for the wheel.
4) Place hands at 3 o’clock or 9 o’clock position this will reduce the amount of strain on shoulders and put hands in safer position.
5) It is advisable to keep two hands in steering wheel except while shifting gears. Change hand posture frequently to reduce fatigue and improve circulation.
6) Learn Microbreaks: An example of a "microbreak" for driving in the car is squeezing the shoulder blades together for 20-30 seconds and repeating 2-3 times. Repeating anterior and posterior pelvic tilts and lateral tilts for a minute or two is sometimes helpful. Other microbreaks for driving include cervical range of motion, and shoulder retraction with elevation and depression.
1) Avoid lifting after driving long hours because your muscles are tired your ligaments are stretched and disc are at risk of injury, give yourself some time to stretch and relax.
2) The death grip posture, the one arm cool dude” the Wrist resting at 12 o’clock position on steering wheel and fingers flop over the top, arm straight out in front and one arm propped on your window.
The longest journey begins with a right sitting posture, not with a turn of the ignition key !!!! dive safe
Ivf going on. 7th August 4 embryos transfered. Now I feel like that periods about to come. Back pain lower abdominal pain. I feel these things when periods came. Pls tell about these.
I have a doubt if ine undergo operation for not having a baby is there any chance to conceive again if they wish they want a baby again.
Hi I am facing issues while I involved in intercourse, as soon as I and my mate start foreplay I start getting crystalline liquid from my pennis which is embarrassing sometime. And also I can't hold longer after penetrating into vagina, I did tried keagle exercise and other as well. Please suggest some medicine for both. Or what else can be done?
My wife had her mensuration cycle over on wednesday, then I had sex on thursday noon n I inserted my sperms into her, at that time she peed n had a very little blood coming out, late that night we again had sex n again I accidentally did the same although she went n peed right away, telling me the sperm was out. Next day she had urine check up with a negative results. Early morning on sunday she took unwanted 72 empty stomach on the 65th hour from the first sex. Is there any possibility of her getting pregnant.
I am 25 year old. I have a pregnancy at 4 month and the same time my hemoglobin is 7.4 and my absag report found positive. What should be do every doctor suggest don't worry about hepatitis and he checked my LFT .in LFT our SGOT is 45 and SGPT IS 41 what should be do. Any difficulty for my child or me please give me a best suggestion.
I have done unprotected sex with mah wife and I gave her ipill after few hours wat are the chances of my wife to get pregnant and do the monthly cycle changes its date. And at last wat are the chances of either one of us to acquire AIDS.
Before 2 months am going to abortion due to unplanned pregnancy but now m facing a problem that last month my period date is 25 November 2016 and in this month period start from 20 december 2016 only 2-3 days before that my period days is complete 5 days cycle so pls suggest there's any issue. Date extend or periods 5 days cycle less than 2-3 with very low bleeding pressure pls help suggestion.
It's two months that she is i is pregnant. Now we want to know that when we have to go for ultrasonography test. Please learn me more as some relatives are saying that we are late for the rest. Please advice.
Hi my period was on 23 Feb 2015 but till I'm not getting my period I have two kids.Worried about it. What can I do now please suggest?
My wife menstruation start from noon on 19/7/2016 and stop on 24/7/16 so which time I have to contact to have conceive ?
I had an enprotected sex with wife 5 days back but she does not want to get pregnant now what measures we have to take to stop unwanted pregnancy reply immediately please.
The severity of symptoms varies greatly, but all people with autism have some core symptoms in the areas of:
Social interactions and relationships. Symptoms may include:
- Significant problems developing nonverbal communication skills, such as eye-to-eye gazing, facial expressions, and body posture.
- Failure to establish friendships with children the same age.
- Lack of interest in sharing enjoyment, interests, or achievements with other people.
- Lack of empathy. People with autism may have difficulty understanding another person's feelings, such as pain or sorrow.
Verbal and nonverbal communication. Symptoms may include:
- Delay in, or lack of, learning to talk. As many as 40% of people with autism never speak. 1
- Problems taking steps to start a conversation. Also, people with autism have difficulties continuing a conversation after it has begun.
- Stereotyped and repetitive use of language. People with autism often repeat over and over a phrase they have heard previously (echolalia).
- Difficulty understanding their listener's perspective. For example, a person with autism may not understand that someone is using humor. They may interpret the communication word for word and fail to catch the implied meaning.
Limited interests in activities or play. Symptoms may include:
- An unusual focus on pieces. Younger children with autism often focus on parts of toys, such as the wheels on a car, rather than playing with the entire toy.
- Preoccupation with certain topics. For example, older children and adults may be fascinated by video games, trading cards, or license plates.
- A need for sameness and routines. For example, a child with autism may always need to eat bread before salad and insist on driving the same route every day to school.
- Stereotyped behaviors. These may include body rocking and hand flapping.