Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Minakshi Y. MishraYour feedback matters!
I'm new married and don't want child for a year so mujhey kya karna chahiye ki 1 saal tak me pregnant na ho jaon. Mein medicine bhi nahi lena chahti.
Hi. I am a 26 year old female, who is suffering from pcos and undergoing ayurvedic treatment for that. While masturbating, I get pain in my lower abdomen and not able to get excited fully. Is this a cause for my periods delay? Also, during periods I have stomach ache and blood cramps with heavy bleeding. Suggest me a remedy.
Have not got my periods this month.am 42. Have one 12 yr old son.gen get it in a 28 or 30 day cycle.i was v weak recently and had my blood sugar bp low.i am worried .pl help.
I am 29 weeks pregnant and the baby is already in head down position so I wanted to know if it is alright?
My sister has just delivery baby 10 day ago by c _section whether she wash the cloth of baby by her own or she have to wait till 1 month elder people say ki do not do if you do then you caught many disease in future pls rep.
I'm suffering from irregular periods. And my scanning reports are also normal regarding pcod. May I know the problem and solution for it.
Hello doctor, I am 33 weeks pregnant. Doctor says my baby size is small than normal. Taken nutritious diet and im in rest completely. Please suggest how will I increase my baby weight within last 2 month.
It refers to the touching of your own body in order to get pleasure and satisfaction. This activity is a very important part of physical as well as mental wellbeing.
Men and women all over the world engage in masturbation, irrespective of whether or not they are sexually active with their partners. There are many myths and debates associated with the act of masturbation, especially for those who are in committal (or non-committal) relationships with a regular sexual partner.
One of these myths is that masturbating when you're in a relationship is abnormal and is indicative of the fact that your partner has lost interest in you and is not sexually attracted to you.
However, masturbating in a relationship is perfectly normal for the following reasons:
- It is how many learn about their bodies and sexual responsiveness, which enables them to perform better during intercourse
- It acts as a sexual outlet for those whose partners do not wish to have sex or are unavailable for a temporary time period
- It is a safe alternative when the risk of sexually transmitted infections and diseases is present
Apart from that masturbation can also help enhancing the sexual relationship as studies show that those who had experienced orgasm through masturbation before they started having sex are likelier to experience better orgasms when they have sex than those who don't masturbate.
However, masturbation comes with its own set of problems. If done excessively, these problems will begin to manifest themselves in the bedroom in the form of sexual dysfunction.
The subsequent reasons entail why it is not good to masturbate too frequently:
- Too much masturbation leads to loss of libido: Some people tend to constant masturbate to pornography despite having regular sexual partners. They often find themselves underperforming during intercourse as unwarranted masturbation lowers sexual drive.
- Masturbation does not have the health benefits of sexual intercourse: Having regular sex with a partner positively impacts many aspects of one's health, such as blood pressure, cardiac vigour, hormone secretions, etc. However, masturbation does not carry many of those benefits, as studies have shown.
- Masturbation has its own risks: It may be considered the safest form of sex possible but it isn't entirely risk-free. Frequent masturbation can cause skin irritations and men who masturbate with roughness face the risk of penile fracture.
The amount of masturbation that one should indulge in is extremely subjective. Those who masturbate regularly and still have a healthy sexual relationship with their partners are in a wholesome place. But if masturbation causes you to develop an aversion to having sex with your partner, consult a sex therapist right away. Compulsive masturbation is a behavior that disrupts one's life both physically and mentally.
I am a 26 year old female. I am a lactating mother while taking green tea any problems comes with my child?
We r trying to conceive bt my periods come early n first two days one spot is noted after two days I get regular bleeding what date to I consider for periods for eg I got my period on 28 only one spot noted n 30 I got regular bleeding I can't get date for ovulation? please help?
I am 26 years. I have a history of polycystic ovary. Recently I have gone through miscarriage. My gynaec says that in 7 weeks my baby has no heart beat. I hav 2 gestational sacs. My doctor says it is abnormal so I have to abort my child. It is my first pregnancy. So please suggest me that this wont happen with me again. Kindly advise me.
I have intercourse on monday i.e. 3 april with precautions then I gave her a pill so that she can't conceive. Her MC date is 8 april but not started. Can you help.
I'm suffering from herpes for last week. I've even consulted with doctor. But it is paining badly even though it is drying. Can it even spread after it is dried up completely?
I am suffering from PCOD. The doctors detected it in 2014 and then I was put on medication. After my medicines finished, I could feel the change. But now again the symptoms have started showing. I am quite over weight too. Can this be a reason? I am worried that this might affect my fertility as well. What should I be doing to get rid of this problem forever.
I am a 24 year old female. I have problems with my menstrual cycle, until I take some medicine my periods do not come. I am curious whether I will face any problem during my pregnancy?
The fiber and beta carotene content in carrots makes them extremely healthy. Carrots also have a number of other nutrients including Vitamins B8, K, A and C as well as iron, folate, potassium, copper and manganese.
Here are the benefits which these nutrients give to your body:
- Reduces cholesterol: Studies have shown that eating carrots lowers your blood cholesterol level. The most recent theory for why this happens is because carrots have a large amount of soluble fiber. This soluble fiber has been claimed to lower blood cholesterol levels.
- Chances of cancer reduced: Carrots have a lot of bioflavonoids and alpha carotene. Both of these have been said to lower the risk of cancer, especially lung cancer.
- Keeps your vision good: You must have heard from your parents that eating carrots is good for your eye health. While it is not true that they can cure any significant eye illnesses, they can prevent many illnesses caused by a vitamin A deficiency. They do this because beta-carotene which is there in carrots can be converted to Vitamin A. Vitamin A prevents include cataracts, night blindness as well as macular degeneration.
- Prevents memory loss: Beta-carotene is crucial for preventing memory loss. According to a recent study conducted by Harvard University, it was concluded that people who ate vegetables, such as carrots which contained beta-carotene had their chances of suffering from memory loss reduced.
- Diabetes prevention: Beta-carotene is an antioxidant in carrots, which lowers your risk of diabetes. It has been found that people with high levels of beta-carotene had 32% more insulin in their blood than people with low levels of beta-carotene.
- Improves bone health: Carrots also contain vitamin C and calcium, both of which are good for bone health. This is especially important for postmenopausal women who usually have a deficiency of calcium in their bodies.