Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Minakshi Tabar
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Minakshi TabarYour feedback matters!
Dear My wife occurs infertility problem since 6 years my marriages complete 7 years, but infertility problem till date so 1 irregular periods: 2 ovulations occurs late as per 20 to 22 days In some time no ovulations, all medicines ,injections proper done to take but not conceive 3 blood reports are normal 4 weight as per bmi no problem age 27 and weight 52 KGS 5 thyroids starting problem after diagnosis normal stage last 5 years thyroid tablets continue 50 mg at till normal levels 6 HSG no problem 7 PCT test also normal Please advice me treatment on infertility issues Or treatment Only issue on not proper ovulation in day 14 to 16 so better treatment?
Me and girlfriend alina had sex on 20th april and her period date is 5th of every month and she didn't had any periods yet. I am really worried about pregnancy. If she is pregnant then how to abort it? Please tell me the medicine to get rid of pregnancy. I will be very thankful to you because its very very initial stage so we can get rid of it please help us.
Imagine water flowing through a pipe or a tube that has a lot of things passing through it. It would definitely have a cleansing effect, don't you think? Now, apply the same to your stomach which is also a tube through which all the food passes through. When you drink water, it runs through this tube and cleanses it of all the food debris that is along the walls. This helps in a big way by removing the debris and toxins and is one of the most effective cleansing mechanisms.
The Japanese, in particular, are known to have used this over the centuries. They drink neither cold nor hot water, but water at moderate temperature. If you incorporate the same into your daily lifestyle, it can do wonders.
Here are some other aspects of drinking water empty stomach that you might want to consider:
- Drink about 600 mL water on an empty stomach in the morning, even before brushing
- You can then brush and rinse your mouth, but do not eat anything for the next 45 minutes
- Eat a good breakfast after 60 to 90 minutes
- Again, do not eat anything after that for about 2 hours
This is a regimen which should be followed religiously as it comes with multiple benefits. The same have been listed below:
- Flushing effect on the stomach: This is one of the best ways to clear the bowels. If you are having problems with bowel movement, try water on an empty stomach and see the difference. And needless to say, clearing out the bowels first thing in the morning is one of the healthiest habits to have
- Colon cleanser: As food passes through the food pipe, there is a lot of debris along the walls. Drinking water flushes this debris out and leaves the food pipe walls clean and clear.
- Improve appetite: Drinking water on empty stomach empties the stomach, making way for a good appetite and a good breakfast, which is considered the best meal to have
- Prevents headaches: Dehydration is one of the major causes of headaches, as the cells crave for water for proper functioning. Drinking water, especially on an empty stomach, gives the cells their much-needed hydration, thereby preventing headaches.
- Detoxifying effect: Clearing out the bowels helps in releasing toxins from the body. Drinking water on an empty stomach helps fasten the process of bowels in the mornings which are also effective methods of removing toxins.
- Weight loss: If you need something to fill your stomach without having to add calories, drink up water. Doing this on an empty stomach is even more effective, as it also reduces bloating feeling and clears out debris and toxins. Water also improves metabolism and so helps in weight loss. Mixing lemon and honey to luke warm water and drinking it on an empty stomach can help reduce the waistline and keep you energized throughout the day.
- Skin care: Drinking water on an empty stomach clears up the skin pores and helps in keeping skin clear. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
I am 20 years old I have problem with my nipples as they are projected out in dress. I do not prefer padded braziers as they are not health friendly. Request you to advise me on what measures other than that (padded one) to be taken to avoid it completely so that I am able to wear any type of dress.
Heavy menstrual bleeding, also known as Menorrhagia, refers to the state of abnormally heavy bleeding during periods. It’s common for women at the premenopausal stage of their life to experience heavy bleeding during periods; but if you are not among them, heavy menstrual bleeding is a matter of severe concern.
If you normally lose a lot of blood during your periods or experience severe cramps that prevent you from leading your normal lifestyle, you must first identify the cause of it.
Here are some of the most common conditions that are responsible for causing Menorrhagia.
Disturbed hormonal balance: Menstruation involves the shedding of the lining of the uterus (endometrium), whose build up is generally controlled by the balance between oestrogen and progesterone, the two significant hormones of your body. It sometimes happens that there is excess endometrium generation due to disturbed hormonal balance, which results in heavy menstrual bleeding.
Polyps: Sometimes heavy menstrual bleeding occurs due to the occurrence of uterine polyps, which are tiny growths appearing on the uterus lining. This condition is mostly prevalent among women of child-bearing age caused due to raised levels of hormones.
Intrauterine device (IUD): People who use birth control methods like Intrauterine device or IUD are likely to experience certain side effects which include heavy menstrual bleeding. If the cause behind your Menorrhagia is an IUD, you might need to remove it to get relief from the condition.
Pregnancy complications: If you experience your period later than usual and it is associated with excessive bleeding, it may be caused by a miscarriage. Moreover, you might also experience Menorrhagia in case of an ectopic pregnancy, a condition when the fertilized egg is implanted within the fallopian tube in place of the uterus.
Uterine fibroids: Women of reproductive age may develop noncancerous (benign) tumours in the uterus known as uterine fibroids. These fibroids can be responsible for giving you periods lasting longer than usual accompanied with excessive bleeding.
Cancer: Though it is a rare case, sometimes the reason behind heavy menstrual bleeding may be uterine cancer, cervical cancer or ovarian cancer.
Medications: Consumption of certain prescription drugs such as anticoagulants and anti-inflammatory medicines may lead to prolonged or excessive menstrual bleeding. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
I sir, meri wife ko panchve mahine me delivery huvi hai. Or have nice beta hai. Meri wife ka mc time 8 tarikh ko tha, lakin aaj 12 tarikh huvi lakin aaye nahi hai, to kya sar meri wife pregnent ho sakti hai kyuki is baar hi mc let hai nahi to mahina mahina regular ya pahela aa jata hai. Please sir tell me she is pregnant ya not because I worried very much I have small baby, so please sir guide me.
2. Water: 8-10 glasses of water in a day.
3. Rest: take proper rest to rebuild energy. Take proper sleep for 6-8 hours.
4. Air: always sit for at least 10-15 minute in fresh air.
5. Exercise: regular exercise for at least half an hour per day
6. Diet: eat a balanced diet. Colourful, fresh, good quality food.