Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Minakshi
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. MinakshiYour feedback matters!
I feel very low and palpitation, sometime I feel like sleeping and sometime can not sleep, feel like to take sleeping peels and get relax .want to calm my mind. Feel to die but no guts. Feeling very uneasy.
Hello sir, it would be a a great fever if you tell me about the outcome of the following, Sir a girl had sex and she had sex on her ovulating day after periods, the sex was done with a condom on and everything was safe hopefully. The girl's ovulation time (before periods) has come and she is not able to see the ovulation fluid (white lining) from the vagina and no cramps (before periods) what should be your opinion on her situation. Everything was safe but is there any possibility of getting pregnant?
Pregnancy and child birth are some of the most important functions of a woman’s life, and they have a life long bearing on how her body functions as well. A normal delivery or a vaginal delivery is something that a majority of women prefer because it is one of the most normal ways of delivering a baby without having to go through an invasive or surgically induced method that will also include the aid of medication. So what all can you expect when you are going through a normal or a vaginal delivery? Here is a quick list.
- Birth plan: During the final trimmest of your pregnancy and especially during the ninth month, it is important to have a birthing plan in place. By this time, it will be clear that you are going through your pregnancy in a normal manner without any problems or complications that may have a bearing on the way you will deliver the child. It will be pretty clear that you are going to have a normal delivery, in which case it is important to talk to your doctor and your partner about who will be with you when you deliver the child, and at what point you may ask for an epidural. Also, remember to include the complications that can lead to the employment of other delivery methods like forceps or a caesarean section.
- Early phase of delivery: During the early phase of your delivery, the amniotic sac, which is a fluid filled protective sac, will burst. This sac usually protects the baby. Once this water breaks, you will be in active labour. For many women, the contractions and labour pains begin before the water actually breaks, in which case, the doctor may have to rupture the sac manually or with the help of medication.
- Contractions: The tightening and releasing of your uterus is known as a contraction. These contractions will start to come in lesser intervals as the delivery progresses. It is important to keep track of the number of minutes between each contraction as this will help the doctor monitor the delivery. These may not be the most reliable indication of the progression of your labour and delivery, because sometimes, these contractions may also be false alarms like Braxton Hicks contractions, which may happen at various points during your third trimester.
- Opening of the Cervix: The opening or dilation of the cervix will usually take place eventually along with the contractions. Usually, this opening is about 3 to 4 centimeters with a passage connecting the vagina with the uterine cavity. When this dilation reaches 10 centimeters, it means that the baby is ready to start crowning. At this point, the contractions will also be closer and you will be urged to begin pushing so that the baby may enjoy a safe passage. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
I have got my menses today. The biting sensation in urine occurred only two to three days before the menses and now it is fine. What can be the issue.
Hello Dr. I am drinking warm water with mix honey. Is it good for me. Iska koie side effect toh nahi hoga N aaa meri body par.
Hi my last periods was on 15th jan after that on 19th jan I had unprotected sex but he didn't ejaculated inside. But to be safe I took ipill within 12 hrs. Then on 25th jan bleeding start that continue till 3 day (may be happened due to pill). So my next periods due date was 15th feb because my periods are regular each month. But now ith 21th feb but still no periods. I want to ask: 1) how long should I wait any estimate. 2) Is there any chance of pregnancy. Please help I am unmarried.
My wife is pregnant since two months and she had fatty liver can she take green tea or green coffee. Also she had 2nd child the continuous vomiting is irritating. Consulted doc gynee she said it may happen in early pregnancy no issue please tell me remedies for avoiding vomiting.
I use prega news for pregnancy test but the result is negative. My period is not coming from one month 10 days of period .pls tell me.
A woman is an extraordinary and beautiful creation of nature, and it is natural that she would want to see herself as perfect and complete. And, staying sexually attractive is one of the major factors that motivate a woman to seek the benefits of Cosmetic Gynaecology. Cosmetic Gynaecology or Intimate Aesthetic Surgery covers procedures which alter the appearance of female external genitalia and make it seem more natural and youthful. These methods, aid in correcting congenital defects, enhances the self*confidence of a woman, and positively affects the intimacy she shares with her partner.
With age and life events like childbirth, the vagina and labia often change in appearance and structure, which not only hampers the feeling of self-worth in a woman, but also prevents her from enjoying sexual activities completely and Cosmetic Gynaecology emerges as the savior in such situations.
Here are some procedures, which are here to help the fairer sex rediscover the beauty of their body:
* Vaginal Rejuvenation: With the help of laser technique, this process helps in tightening the internal diameter of the vagina, when it gets stretched during birth or owing to genetic factors.
* Labiaplasty: Through this method, the contours of the labia majora or labia minora are changed. It may cover reconstruction, augmentation or reduction.
* Hymenoplasty: It is done to create a pseudo hymenal membrane from hymenal tissue, which already exists or non*hymenal soft tissue. The intention is to cause bleeding when the membrane tears during intercourse.
* Clitoroplasty: This procedure deals with the surgical transformation of the clitoris, which caters to conditions involving increased tissue volume. It can also aid in creating clitoris in transgender women.
* Clitoral Hood Reduction: The method is focused on the loose skin around the clitoris, and can be conducted during labiaplasty or as a separate procedure.
* Monsplasty: The contours of the Mons pubis can be changed through this process. It involves liposuction for the reduction of excess fat, subcutaneous fat, as well as skin. Often, techniques like laser and ultrasound are used during monsplasty.
* Perineoplasty: Repairing and restoration of the loose, ageing or injured perineum is taken care of through this method. Perineum is the area between the vagina opening and the rectum. And this procedure is usually helpful for women who don't heal efficiently after a vaginal delivery or experience scars.
So if you are worried about the structure or appearance of your intimate area, don't fret. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.