Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. MinakshiYour feedback matters!
I am 8 month 15 days pregnant. I need more protein in my body according to my doctor. Kindly guide me what type of food I eat for proper protein diet. Is there any tension in delivery for me or my baby or not. Kindly tell me please.
If I do sex without condom with my partner and ejaculate inside then what would be the probability of getting her pregnant, if both of us are fully functional. Is there any time period during the menstrual cycle, during which we can do sex without any protection and still avoid pregnancy without any pills? And also what is good time for sexual intercourse to create a ZYGOTE. Please take menstruation as reference point for both questions.
I'm 16 weeks pregnant. I want to know what all is good for my baby. What can I eat and what no to eat. What should I do this time. Please let me know.
Hii I did not get periods still now since 20 days over from my date of minutes and no other reasons are Dr. lik meeting VT other and am unmarried my age is 23 yrs. Can you suggest me something.
I am 31 years old female. I have done pelvic usg and report has come out that large fibroids polyp in endometrium wall. What should I do? my haemoglobin rate is also very low. It' s 7. 8
i'm in problem my date was 26th last month I had unprotected sex this month on 28th I took ipill contraceptive pill 1st but still I dint get my periods today is already 8th and i'm getting constipation too I don't want to become pregnant please suggest what should I do now.
I had sex on 22nd January at 5 pm. My first day was 19th January 2017. I take ipill on 25th January at 1 pm. Now I have mild pain in my pelvic region. I am very sacred of this. One of my friend told me it is some ectopic pregnancy. Please tell me what it is. Is it chances of pregnancy. Or it is a sort of infection.
Hello Dr. Mere abortion 31 March 2017 ko ho gaya. Meri pregnancy issue tha ki mujhe spotting hone lagi thi. Meri lmp thi 4 Feb 2017. Maine 7 March ko home pregnancy test kiya tha. Test positive aaya tha. 7 March ko hi mera bta hcg hua jiski value 346 thi. Uske 2 din baad 9 March ko spotting hui spotting kabhi ruk jaati thi aur kabhi start ho jaati thi. Uske baad 30 March ko mera ultrasound hua to usme gs to bna but fetelpole and yolk sac nahi bna Dr. Ne abortion k liye bola. Mere periods bhi irregular rehte the.
23 weeks pregnancy. Pelvic bone, joints pains.! problem in walking, can't stretch leg apart. Pls suggest any remedy for this pain. N reason fr the same.
Sir me and my girlfriend had sex 7 days before and had given her unwanted 72. But yesterday she had bleeding and today it had stopped does, it might be around 14th day before her last period. Does she is pregnant I am in doubt? please help me.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!
Counting calories is one of the most popular ways of dietary management for weight management. It is not always easy to do when you're out or pressed for time, may be in a situation like dinner party, hiking, etc.
Here are some basic guidelines to follow when straight calorie counting is impractical.
1. Eat foods that are filling and low in calories. That means, as often as possible, your meals and snacks should include whole grains, such as brown rice, whole-wheat bread, and oatmeal, as well as legumes, such as lentils and other beans. And don't forget to fill at least half your plate with fruits and vegetables.
2. When you eat meat, cut out fat and cut down portion sizes. Choose lean cuts of meat and modest amounts about 3 or 4 ounces per serving (which is roughly the size of your palm).
3. Avoid fried foods. Frying foods adds fat and calories. For stove top cooking, it's better either to stir-fry foods in a non-stick pan lightly coated with a cooking-oil spray or to braise them in broth or wine. Baking, broiling, and roasting are also great options.
4. Choose low-fat or fat less dairy foods. Milk, yogurt, and cheese are good sources of protein and calcium, but the whole-milk versions of these dairy products are very high in fat.
5. Avoid fast foods. Hamburgers, chicken nuggets, french fries, and other fast-food staples tend to promote weight gain for two reasons. First, they are high in fat, calories, or both. Second, the" value meals" available at many fast-food chains are often excessively large and tempt you to overeat.
6. Avoid high-calorie, low-nutrient snacks. Chips and other deep-fried snacks are high in fat and therefore calories. But even snacks labelled" low-fat" are often high in calories because they contain large amounts of sugars and other carbohydrates.
7. Watch what you drink. Regular sodas, fruit juices, and, especially, alcoholic beverages are high in calories.
Source: health beat (harvard medical school)
I pill/unwanted 72 or Femilon .which are better one after having unprotected sex with in 72 hr .in this 72 hrs time which time is better to take pill n better results?
When I test my pregnancy it's positive but after some days monthly period starts coming. So I am confuse and it's happening since 2014. I don't know what might be wrong in my wombs. So can you please help me out with best suggestions.
I had sex with my wife on 13 August in evening and her period date is 18 August. After one day of sex she bleed little and after that no bleeding till date. Is she got pregnant or not if yes then please tell me how can we stop that unwanted pregnancy.
All the blood in your body (about 5-6 liters) passes through the kidneys about 300 times. Which totals to about 1700 liters. It makes around 170 liters of primary urine - which later becomes urine.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? Go ahead and click on share.