Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Minakachi
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. MinakachiYour feedback matters!
I am 21 years old I have pain in stomach in period time and I feel vomiting in this period in last 5 years I was not taking any medicine for this because I feel it is not good for future life so it is right or wrong or which medicine I will take my family doctor recommend me PANTOCID-D please suggest me.
- If something stopping you in sex, it's physical problems like fibromyalgia, lazy muscles, neurasthenia, prediabetes, obesity, postural weakness. Yes its all reversible just by acupuncture acupressure yoga pranayam zumba dance aerobics massage etc etc.
- If you are feeling less desire in sex it can be a revenge or reaction or regressive results of aging, mind or social or financial or psychosomatic etc issues. These are all reversible by counseling, medicines, psychotherapy, hypnotherapy, flower remedies, etc.
- Stress management and communication skills solve a lot of issues.
- Reverse reignite revise the dead sex in life again.
I have azoospermia, we have done 5 times iui for my wife, but now doctor told us for ivf, but how much success rate of ivf, my age is 31 and wife is 27. And what is normally cost for ivf in pune?
I m 22 years just got married I m pregnant my first pregnancy I do not why my abdomen keep paining every 15 days. Now I m completed 17 weak. What should I do.
I am 26 years old, and got married in last year. Weight is 64, height 5.1"I am suffering from pcos since last 4 years, sometimes my pcos are cured also by medicines but it is not permanently curable disease. Now its become my main cause of infertility. I was following gynae in chandigarh but I am tired now to follow doctors and all medicines. I am trying to loss my weight now by exercise and improving my diet. But I think it will be very long time time to help me for conceiving. Already its 1 and half year of my marriage, and my husband and I am willing to conceive now. Kindly tell me the right process to conceive early without waiting for long time.
Sleep helps in restoring brain chemicals and provides rest to the body. Some studies have found that the brain organizes and stores memories during sleep. Lack of sleep can affect our daytime functioning, hormonal balance, appetite, and immune system.
A severe sleep deficit can have the following negative effects:
- Weight gain (or a reduced ability to lose weight): This appears to occur via changes in hormone levels specifically a decrease in serum leptin (a hormone which causes satiety) and an increase in serum ghrelin (a hormone which causes hunger
- Chronic severe fatigue and Decreased productivity: The person feels low on energy and does not feel like working,
- Irritability: the mood is also disturbed and the person may feel sad and irritable.
- Decreased ability to concentrate and Impaired short-term memory
- Depression. Interestingly, depression can cause fatigue, can be caused by fatigue and can be confused with fatigue.
Causes of sleeping difficulties:
- Stress is the number one cause of short-term sleeping difficulties, according to sleep experts. Common triggers include school- or job-related pressures, a family or marriage problem and a serious illness or death in the family.
- Drinking alcohol or beverages containing caffeine in the afternoon or evening, exercising close to bedtime, following an irregular morning and nighttime schedule, and working or doing other mentally intense activities right before or after getting into bed can disrupt sleep.
- Traveling also disrupts sleep, especially jet lag and travelling across several time zones. This can upset your biological or “circadian” rhythms.
- Environmental factors such as a room that's too hot or cold, too noisy or too brightly lit can be a barrier to sound sleep.
- Interruptions from children or other family members can also disrupt sleep.
There are techniques to combat common sleep problems:
- Keep a regular sleep/wake schedule
- Don’t drink or eat caffeine four to six hours before bed and minimize the daytime use
- Don’t smoke, especially near bedtime or if you awake in the night
- Avoid alcohol and heavy meals before sleep
- Get regular exercise
- Minimize noise, light and excessively hot and cold temperatures where you sleep
- Develop a regular bedtime and go to bed at the same time each night
- Try and wake up without an alarm clock
- Attempt to go to bed earlier every night for certain period; this will ensure that you’re getting enough sleep
I didn't had sex with my boyfriend he just ejaculate near my vagina and I took unwanted 72. Within 10 hours it's been 10 days of my expected date from period still I missing my period please tell me am I pregnant. If am pregnant I don't want to be because am just 18 I want to abort this can I alone go and consult gynae or they need my parents permission for aborting please suggest me I am very much tensed.
My wife's period is delayed for 14 days and pregnancy test showed negative. The doctor prescribed her to take nogestrol after the fifth day of her period. She also told us that the same tablet is continued for next three months. Dear doctor, can you please explain me whether she can conceive after the usage of this tablet. She is very fond of children. She last month she got miscarriage. Kindly explain me how long she has to take this tablet and when will she be conceived?
Dear Dr, I'm 14 weeks pregnant but I'm having brownish discharge and its happen only after I went to pee when I wipe I saw sometime light yellow discharge and change to light and medium brownish with little dot of blood. Brownish discharge it's happen off & on but yellow discharge it's regular and I saw only after urinate. Have gone for check up and ultra sound report is showing normal there is no problem at all. But I really wonder why this problem still continue after taking medicines also I'm so worried of my pregnancy and for the baby as I'm having brownish discharge right from the time when I started to conceive means right from 2 months pregnant till date the problem continues. Please suggest and advice me what should I do.
I am Dr. Nitin Madanlal Darda, Homeopath. Today I will talk about Homeopathic treatment. Homeopathy is a science which has medicines for every problem. It works on the mental and physical level. Medicines have no side-effects. They are easy to take. It gives holistic treatment. Consult a homeopathic doctor for any chronic or acute pain. We treat the patient from the root.