Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Milani GuptaYour feedback matters!
I'm male 21 year old and I have a oily skin with white head how to recover or get rid of this problem?
I am 69y (male) Its found in the scan there's Grade 111 prostatomegaly and Cystitis changes in my rt. Kidney. How to rectify the prostate problem?
Hello, I'm doing too much cardio and dieting also. My weight down 8 kg with in 2 month, but after weight loss my weight continues down 4 kg with in month. Now i look like a skinny guy and i'm underweight. My skin look old, dark circle, too much weakness. My face and body mass end. please help me how can gain weight and skin glow and body mass. please help me and giving me a perfect diet i'm vegetarian my age is 28 my height is 5.2 weight 51 Few years ago kidney problem but now i'm good and my report normal.
Hi, I wear glasses since I was 12 year and because of it I have dark circles under my eye. What should I do?
Hi, I am suffering from analysis fissure some times it bleed, and more pain when passing stool, more than a years,
My wife has a black hands and feet despite of having a fairer skin. please tell me how can her hands and feet will remain fairer.
Skin lesions are painful growths on the skin that may be caused due to a number of reasons. These lesions may be caused as a side effect of more serious ailments as well as other infections, and even allergic reactions. These lesions lead to an abnormal appearance on the skin and the area around it. These can be two types, namely primary skin lesions and secondary skin lesions, while primary skin lesions are the birthmarks or moles that one may be born with, secondary skin lesions are of various types. These include ulcers, blisters, nodules, macules, pustules, papules, wheals, rashes, crusts and even more. These may be caused due to a number of factors, including sunburn, infections, hereditary ailments like freckles and moles, and other conditions such as biological responses to environment factors. Let us find out how one can treat skin lesions.
Treatment: The method of treatment will usually depend on a variety of factors, including the medical history of the patient as well as family history of the particular type of lesion that the patient may have developed. Also, the doctor will take any previous treatment methods into account before prescribing a way forward.
- Medication: One of the first methods of treatment for these lesions includes medication. The doctor may prescribe topical creams and ointments that can help in soothing the appearance and the redness as well as any accompanying pain. This kind of medication can also help in soothing the burning and itching sensation that the patient may be experiencing due to the growth of the lesions. Oral medication may also be given by the doctor in case the lesions have appeared due to an infection or any other kind of ailments like chickenpox. In case the lesions have appeared due to an infection, the patient will be given antibiotics.
- Surgery: Long term lesions that have an infection can end up becoming a long-term health hazard with serious repercussions. In such cases, the doctors will usually prescribe surgical methods for the removal of the same before they spread to other parts of the body. Lesions that have formed as a result of malformed blood tissues and other suspicious looking birthmarks and moles may also be surgically removed by the doctor.
- Home remedies: One can also turn to a number of home remedies to deal with these lesions. Yet, it is important to speak with a doctor before adopting such methods. You can use protective balms and absorbent powders in order to soothe the area. Also, you may want to avoid wearing tight clothing. Further, you must keep the area covered with loose clothing, especially when you are stepping out. You must prevent too much of friction between the skin and the clothes. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.
Hi I am 27. I bleached my skin yesterday wi jolen bleach. I bleach occasionally like every 6 to 11 months. This time when I bleached for ten mins the hair remained black so I kept for another 10 mins and now I hv a burnt face. I got dark patches on my skin. But when applied the bleach dint ich or stink. Wt can b the remedy for this. This happens whenever I bleach but facial hair forces me to use it on occasions. please suggest some remedies and a safe way for facial hair removal as threading n waxing both irritate my skin n leave pimples.
To improve the wrinkles and make skin shinier to look young the following substance can be used
- Vitamin - C
- Hydroxy acids
- Co enzyme Q10
- Tea Extracts
- Grape seed extract
Hello. Sir I have under eye dark circles problem in my face. Please mention me best and 100% effective medicine name to cure my under eye dark circles problem.
My skin especially face is getting darker since last 2 years, I have to stay longer under sun. Pls advice.
I have dark skin called tense on my forehead I think it could be cause of sun and it has darken my skin what should I do? B.
Hi, My father is suffering from feet cracking infection which is on extreme level. His is 57 years old. He has itching and pain problem as well in his feet. He used many feet nd skin ointments and got docs treatment as well, however there is no improvement. Please suggest.
In my suffering from the black heads on my eyes and suffering from a skin problem my skin is just get cracked in foot fingers.
My face and my hands have tanned probably because of the sun and the weather conditions. How to get fair? Please help.
Me dhup me bilkul ni nikl pati hu meri skin jal jati hai. Pura sarir jane lg jata he or skin kali pad jati hai.
I have to much white hair and other black hair also becoming White rapidly what should I do to stop them And tell me some natural ways to again in black And recommend me some oil And also my falls.
Hi I have lot of pimple marks which is black in colour and I have a dandruff also please suggest a remedy for it.
Here are Some most Important Points which U have to Remember so as to protact Your Skin.
1. You need to change your behavior and mindset about the sun. Make these changes:
* Avoid sun exposure at its peak.
* Use the shadow rule to guide your outside activities (if your shadow is longer than your height, then its safer sun.).
* Beach umbrellas only offer very limited SPF cover.
* Big hats ARE lovely! And they reduce your risk of sunburn and hyperpigmentation (worsening of dark marks on the skin).
* Early burn in the holiday offers very little ?resistance? to sun damage for the rest of the holiday.
* And yes, you can still sunburn even when it is cloudy!
2. As the song goes, wear sunscreen:
* For the beach, the higher the SPF the better!
*Re-apply frequently if you are swimming or perspiring.
* After being in the sun use post sun exposure products to reduce any UV injury that may have occurred .
3. Anti-oxidants are your best friends:
* Topical antioxidant products can rapidly and effectively reduce the high free radical load in the skin from UV exposure.
By putting them on the skin, one can direct the ingredients to area of greatest need and therefore benefit.
Some antioxidant ingredients can improve pigment, reduce the ageing effects of UV and reduce free radicals with one product.
Oral anti-oxidants further enhance skin protection, have been proven to increase skin resistance to UV exposure by over 80% as well as reduce skin pigmentation and prevent cell death from UV exposure. This makes it an invaluable support to healthier skin this summer.