Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Mehar MsYour feedback matters!
I am 42 years old male. Last week, my BP shoot up 150/90 in second time (first time shootup BP150/100 before four years back but did not took medicine and after excise my BP was normal 120/80). Dr. advice me test, In report my Uric Acid Serum level was 7.84 and Total Cholesterol level 263, Triglycerides 184, HDL 57, VLDL 37, LDL 169 and CRP (HS) 4.2. Other KFT, LFT, Lipo protein (a), Calcium, phosphorus, ECO and Hemograme are normal. Dr. advice me table TONACT 10 mg for cholesterol for 3 months and cardace h 2.5. What should I do for control BP and cholesterol?/
My son have some pain and swelling near his breast. It wil pains if we touch ther. How can he come out this problem without any surgery. Suggest me.
My age is 50 years. Male. I have a problem in my chest. Sometimes my chest have pain, I do not know why. I check it by x-ray report but there is nothing in x-ray report. So please consult me what is this nd some solution to get reed from tht pain.
Can BP come and go? I am 25 years old and recently when I was writing my exams I went for a check ip with doctor as I had chest pain the BP was 140/90 doctor confirmed that I have high blood pressure and asked me to come again in 3 days then the BP was 160/70 I got scared and talked to my therapist he assured me that I don't have high BP and it's all in my head so I just didn't do anything and now my BP is constantly 110/70 to 120/80 is this a miracle I did take petril beta for a month and quit that too about 2 months ago.
I am 28 years old and I am 8 month pregnant now. My weight is 48 kg. My bp and blood sugar is low. What should I have to do to increase my weight, bp and blood sugar?
Hello doctor, My concern is, whenever I takes heavy meals and lay down to bed or get after sleep in fast way, or lay down in fast way, My heart beats goes up more. I had consult with doctor, he checked my was BP-150/100. Checked cholesterol and other also from laboratory. These day I am taking BP and cholesterol medicine. Till now I am not feeling too confirm. Please suggest what should I do to resolve this and which type precaution should do?
I am 21 years old male I hv chest pain since 1 week. I hv did x ray but nothing is found. Is this hpnig bcz of gas.
I am 44 years old male, I have a high cholesterol -320, LDL -245, presently using atorvastatin 20 mg tablet, how to control? please advice.
I have pain below the heart. Sometimes very severe. Seems to be gastric trouble. How to solve the problem permanently?
If someone 24 is experiencing chest pain, rib pain, and arm pain more after being prescribed Trazodone, Hydroxyzine, and Citalopram should they let it go if it's the second day noticing these symptoms. I'm also feeling quite a lot of jaw pain and have throughout the day. My heartbeat upon getting up was fast but now is normal.
Dr. Please tell me why I am having eruptions on face with pus and I am 55 yrs old am sugar BP patient taking also cholesterol medicines.
I recently took my father to a cardiologist and he suggested to go for angiogram test as he doubted one minor block. Meanwhile my father got one big bumps in one of his legs and it bulged with pus day by day. No clue how it formed, we doubt it could have started from scratch wound or a insect bite, otherwise due to diabetic as my father is a diabetes patient. We had to treat that bumps first as that made my dad unable to walk. Now doctors operated the bumps superficially and tied with bandage. Now what my question is" Can we go for angiogram test? Will that be possible considering his current condition.?
When I feel sad there is depression kind of feeling in my heart. My heart beat increases when I feel sad. It feels like my heart is soaked.
I am eating banana after that some minutes little pain in my heart side, so what is this? Is this serious or not??
What we do in case of heart failure in the late night conditions. Do we provide them adrenaline for the emergency or can we give a other drug like ace inhibitor. Do we save the patients or we give them shock for the new life. What type of drug should given to ashtama patients. Give a proper treatment for the hairloss. How we change the heredity change in case of hairloss. Give a reason for occurring skin diseases.
My mom is of 45 yrs. She is too heavy (110 Kg). That's why she is having lots of problems such as joint pain, feeling uncomfortable, BP low patient, etc. Kindly suggest the diet at this age.
Lifestyle is one of the best defences against heart disease. All you need to do to maintain good heart health is to just make simple but significant changes to your lifestyle. By doing so, you end up minimising the risk factors associated with heart disease such as coronary artery disease.
The lifestyle changes that you must make for a healthy heart are:
1. Be physically active - Research by Harvard University shows that watching television for 2 hours a day can increase your chances of developing heart disease by 15%. But if you exercise or indulge in some kind of physical activity for about 30 minutes every day, you can significantly improve the health of your heart as any kind of physical activity improves your blood circulation as well as blood pressure.
2. Maintain a healthy body weight - Having a low body weight or a high one can also put you at risk of getting heart disease. For a good heart health, you need to protect it from fatigue and damage. By keeping your weight at an optimum level, your blood circulation, as well as body fluids, end up working efficiently, protecting your heart from unnecessary strain.
3. Have a balanced diet - Foods that are low in calories but high in fibre and nutrients are what your heart needs to stay healthy. A very common cause of heart disease is the consumption of high cholesterol foods like processed meats, desserts, etc. Including seafood like tuna or salmon, whole grains, fruits and vegetables, and lean proteins such as chicken and fish to your diet can reduce your risk of developing heart disease.
4. Manage stress - Stress is another factor that causes you to have poor heart health. To prevent the damaging effect that stress can have on your heart, exercising is what you should do. This is because when you exercise, you release endorphins (brain chemicals that trigger a feel-good feeling in your body), which help in improving your physical and mental makeup. Additionally, exercising has also been found to reduce your chances of dying from a heart attack.
5. Quit smoking - Research reveals that smoking raises your chance of getting heart disease by about 2-4 times. It causes plaque (fatty deposits) to accumulate and harden in your arteries, making your heart to exert itself harder than normal. By kicking the habit, you reduce the strain that is caused to your lungs, thereby to your heart. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cardiologist.