Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Megha BatraYour feedback matters!
I have taken blood beta-hcg test for pregnancy, a week after day of missed period. It was < 1.2 miu\ml. Can I confirm pregnancy or was it too early to take the test, as I took it 37 days after lmp?
May I know the reasons for the cause of ovarian cyst and could you please tell me the precautions to be taken?
Dear sir I have question that I am going to do sex with my gf without condom. So sir what should I do for her so that they can not get any problem . Is any method or medicine available. To do sex without protection without any risk.
Hi Doctor, Me and my girlfriend did sex in last month (December 2015). I inserted mine to her without any safety (2 or 3 times). But I am sure that, not a single drop went inside that. After that she had I pill. Then also I am worrying because her normal period cycle is 20th of every month. And on this month (January 2016) she had it on 13 or 14th (In some article I saw that the bleeding before 1 week of your normal periods is a sign of pregnancy). And she had a brown discharge on this month (January 23rd and 24th). Now she is vomiting some times and her head reeling. Is it a symptom of pregnancy or side effect of" I pill. please give me any answer regarding this ASAP.
Regular 3 or 4 days sex bleeding from vagina a girl age of 22 years what reason behind it and what medicine take please advice me.
Exercise can enhance the development of new brain cells that play an important role in learning and memory of adults
The process of developing new brain cells in the adult brain is called adult neuro genesis. Exercise induces increase in neuro genesis improves pattern separation by supporting unique and detailed long term representations of similar but nevertheless different memory items
Do's and don'ts for PCOS Diet
Hello. M aarzoo I am having a hypothyroid. Due to which my periods cycle is not regular. From 6 month. I was under a treatment of one of mine Dr. Every month she use to give a tablet of 5 days through which period flows get started. But till what time I will follow such. Want to know about best thyroid Specialist in thane. To whom I consult. It's been 40 days past still period haven't come.
My wife is pregnant 32 weeks. FBS - 97 mg/dl, PPBS after 2hrs 75 gm glucose loading - 186 mg/dl, PPBS after 2hrs - 165 mg/dl, HbA1c - 5.9%. Kindly tell me is gestational diabetes or normal for pregnancy period. If it is gestational diabetes please advise me which treatment shall be done.
During stressed and exhausted states, the body secretes an abnormally high amount of glucocorticoids, cortisol, and dht. Dht is a hormone needed to regulate sex drive and hair growth. When the body fails to produce the hormone, early baldness can ensue. Of course in some cases early male-pattern baldness is based on genetics.
The body can however lose dht because of excessive masturbation. Individuals who masturbate often see a reduction of dht, as well as an increase chance of premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction. Men looking to proliferate the production of dht should refrain from masturbating and look to take the homoepathic treatment to help restore hair and stop current hair loss.
My wife is four month pregnant and she is currently suffering from kidney stone. Can anyone help me out for stone treatment which is also safe in pregnancy.
She has gone through plastic surgery near her vulva and hip region. She thinks she has single urogenital opening. Also her vagina is very hard on left side due to an accident and the surgery. Will she get her vagina normal if she will have a plastic surgery. And how much will it cost. She has multiple pelvic fracture also. Will she have a normal child birth or is there any danger for her. Please help sir/madam.
Counting calories is one of the most popular ways of dietary management for weight management. It is not always easy to do when you're out or pressed for time, may be in a situation like dinner party, hiking, etc.
Here are some basic guidelines to follow when straight calorie counting is impractical.
1. Eat foods that are filling and low in calories. That means, as often as possible, your meals and snacks should include whole grains, such as brown rice, whole-wheat bread, and oatmeal, as well as legumes, such as lentils and other beans. And don't forget to fill at least half your plate with fruits and vegetables.
2. When you eat meat, cut out fat and cut down portion sizes. Choose lean cuts of meat and modest amounts about 3 or 4 ounces per serving (which is roughly the size of your palm).
3. Avoid fried foods. Frying foods adds fat and calories. For stove top cooking, it's better either to stir-fry foods in a non-stick pan lightly coated with a cooking-oil spray or to braise them in broth or wine. Baking, broiling, and roasting are also great options.
4. Choose low-fat or fat less dairy foods. Milk, yogurt, and cheese are good sources of protein and calcium, but the whole-milk versions of these dairy products are very high in fat.
5. Avoid fast foods. Hamburgers, chicken nuggets, french fries, and other fast-food staples tend to promote weight gain for two reasons. First, they are high in fat, calories, or both. Second, the" value meals" available at many fast-food chains are often excessively large and tempt you to overeat.
6. Avoid high-calorie, low-nutrient snacks. Chips and other deep-fried snacks are high in fat and therefore calories. But even snacks labelled" low-fat" are often high in calories because they contain large amounts of sugars and other carbohydrates.
7. Watch what you drink. Regular sodas, fruit juices, and, especially, alcoholic beverages are high in calories.
Source: health beat (harvard medical school)