Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Megha BansalYour feedback matters!
The activity of antioxidants in tea is more than that in over 21 fruits and vegetables.
How can we conceive baby more faster? Is there any better sex position to get pregnant quick? Is there any condition to do sex on periodical basis to get pregnant quickly? Pls pls guide.
Please advise on best contraception method for newly married couple. Both want enjoy sex life. No plan for child for three years. Don't want to use condom.
Today I am getting too Much pain in legs abdomen and my back it's like periods pain but I got only two spotting that's it what does it mean I totally worried my abdomen is hard it's paining too much.
Iam 28 years old. I kept first intercourse with my boy friend. After intercourse it was bleeding. Whether it leads to pregnancy. My last menstrual cycle first date is 26/12/15, duration of menstrual cycle 28 days from november to december. I had intercourse in safe period only. It will causes pregnancy or not.
Which oral pills are best available in India to take for the whole month every day, which helps not to get pregnant.
I am 23 years aged woman. I became pregnant for one month. But I don't want to be pregnant now anyway. Except abortion what are the others way to get rid of it? prescribe any medicine please.
When my wife was in her 5th week pregnancy. We got tested homocysteine and it came out as 13. Since then as per doctor prescription she is taking Enoxarin 40 mg injection. After nearly 1 month we tested again for homocysteine and there was not much improvement (12.7). Why it is so? How long it takes to normalize?
I had an intercourse yesterday but took pill today morning as sperm went inside. Kindly confirm if there is an issue of pregnancy.
Hello doc, I had miscarriage. Due to baby no heart beat and gave tablets. I took tab zytotec and mepin I got heavy bleed and also pain in stomach and doc done scanning. She told everything is clear in uterus. and she told that plan for baby after 2 months. In this time, can we do sexual intercourse. Without using condom. please suggest.
Its been 3 days now my vagina is itching alot and whenever I uses the washroom its burning as well could you please suggest me some medicine.
Hii. I am 29 year women. From last month I saw some symptoms of pregnancy in myself but my period not missed. So I think is everything is o. K. But nowadays I feel faitgueness AND feeling of vomiting, not vomiting. And my abdomen is became fatty. Give me right suggestion to what I do. Please.
Hi I have stop taking femilon nd after 7 days I have to start agn will I get my periods in these daya or not or after 3mths of coarse I vl get?
My delivery is last Dec 20. My baby is 5 months old. I feed my milk to my baby. Today I masturbate. Not insert anything. Is there any problem to my baby while I feed her. Please suggest.
Hi, I think I am going through hormonal changes, due to which I am facing problems of mood swings, weakness, tiredness, less sleep and Iess sleep with too much weight gain. Please suggest something.
I have seen Blood in urine from morning and I have body pain and fever from 2 days near 100.Please suggest me something for that.
Hi doctors My wife didn't get her periods this month. Due date was 1st sep. Did prega news test & result is negative. please advise any other way of checking pregnancy? If not pregnant then what should be our next step. Should go for blood or urine test or any other way.
I had an intercourse with my partner in last Oct without protection but after that I had my periods on time and next month also it was on time. But after that I had no periods since 3 months. I'm very much worried. And my belly is also bulging. Can this be happen that I'm pregnant? But after last sex I had 2 periods regular and it was thick not spotting. Any medicine so to make my periods?
The fundamental principle of homeopathy is the Law of Similars or 'like cures like'. Homeopathy looks at the general health condition of the person and then prescribes remedies that can stimulate the body to function to its optimum capacity and this can naturally eliminate diseased cells and tissues from the body. The remedies stimulate the body's natural healing procedures without introducing chemicals to kill the disease.
Here are 5 reasons to switch to homeopathic medicine:
- It is an individualized treatment: A homeopathic practitioner evaluates the patient's overall health and discusses his problems and expectations before prescribing treatment. All the homeopathic remedies are made with the individual's specific climatic conditions, allergies, stress factors, food habits and lifestyle in mind. Homeopathy also optimizes the immune system and it is equally effective for physical and psychological disorders.
- There are no side effects: Homeopathic medicines are made from natural substances and so they are non-toxic and free from side effects. They are given to the patient in small doses and so, the healing approach is gentle and gradual. They can also be used by people of all ages and even those in delicate conditions like pregnancy, chronic diseases etc. Even if the wrong medicine is prescribed to the patient, it does not cause much harm to the body.
- Homeopathic medicines are easily accessible: Homeopathic remedies are available in most places as they are made directly from the abundant natural resources. There are also several alternatives to a medicine depending on the kinds of plants and minerals found in a particular region. Moreover, the medicines do not have an expiration date and can be stored for a long period of time if they are kept properly.
- The remedies are non-invasive: No homeopathic remedy involves surgical procedures or invasive techniques. So, there is absolutely no chance of infection or further complication. The medicines and therapies are also aimed at eliminating the root cause of the disorder instead of just providing temporary relief from the symptoms.
- Homeopathic medicines are not addictive: Once the disease is healed, the person can easily stop using the medicines since they have no addictive property. This is because the active ingredient is used in minute quantities in homeopathic medication. Hence, these remedies are also safe for infants, children, pregnant and breastfeeding women, aged people and people with addiction problems. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.