Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Megha Bansal
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Megha BansalYour feedback matters!
I think I lost my virginity yesterday night. It was 1st time sex with condom. It hurted me a lot and it bleed very little n stopped next day i.e. Today. I want to know is my virginity really broken? Will I get periods properly? Please help.
Hello doctor. My wife is suffering with winter problem synosis she in carrying 7 month pregnant. Pls tell me some tablets for her.
Vaginal lubrication that is non-smelly and clear is absolutely normal. For when you are aroused, vaginal lubrication increases, which makes physical intimacy pleasurable. However, just like vaginal dryness, too much of vaginal wetness certainly ruins the pleasure of sex. For if this happens, the woman will not be able to feel the friction of the penis against her vaginal wall. For the man, too much of vaginal wetness also creates discomfort as the man fails to feel the tightness enclosing the penis.
Causes of excessive vaginal wetness
- Natural causes: During sexual arousal, the veins in the pelvis, clitoris and vulva dilate, allowing more blood to flow through. In women who are super aroused, the vagina starts to sweat excessively, which makes it excessively lubricated. Too much vaginal lubrication can also occur in case of G-spot orgasm or female ejaculation.
- Medication: Excessive vaginal wetness can also happen because of high levels of oxytocin or estrogen in the uterus, cervix and vagina. This can be caused by hormonal fluctuations, usually caused owing to the side effects of birth control pills. In women, rise in the estrogen levels is especially noticeable if she has just started or stopped taking birth control pills.
Ayurveda, being a 100% safe mode of treatment and without any side effect, offers a simple remedy to this issue:
- Pour a glass of water into a bowl
- Put a handful of coriander leaves in it
- Allow the leaves to soak in the water overnight
- Strain the water in the morning and have it on an empty stomach
It has been found that this age old herbal medicine is an awesome panacea for curing excess lubrication and making sex even more enjoyable every time. However, you must remember as with all holistic therapy, you need to drink it every day to enjoy its beneficial effects. It should take about a month before one starts experiencing its effects. Another remedy is preparing an infusion by boiling walnut leaves in water for at least 20 min, straining them and then using it as a douche. This can be done four times a day for positive and quick results. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
Actually sir I wanna ask. How to avoid pregnancy while having sex. What the protection sud be used? please explain deeply.
What are the causes for pelvic infection? After how many days will it start spreading? And when it causes infertility. How it can be cured. Please detail me with this.
I've 23 years. i am married i had operation in delivery time.. is there any problem when we do intercourse ?
A dietary pill in simple words is a supplement which contains chemical substances and nutrients that help your body in some way or the other. A dietary pill can efficiently act as a substitute for other food products and can also provide a sustainable balance to your routine nutrient intake of the body.
Here are some of the benefits of diet pills which you should know about:
1. Improved metabolism - The most important characteristic of a diet pill is that it helps in increasing the metabolism of the body which in turn results in losing fat rapidly.
2. Lowers the acid-alkali levels - Overweight and obese people are more likely to have unbalanced levels of acid and alkali. Thus, taking diet pills would not only help in reducing weight but also getting rid of the excess acid.
3. Lowers your appetite - Consuming diet pills help in suppressing your hunger. It makes you feel full. Therefore, you can avoid consumption of extra food when you don't need to eat.
4. Breaks down fat - Taking FDA-approved diet pills would help in getting rid of fat in a much easier and faster way. In such a case, you won't require going to the gym anymore.
5. Boosts energy levels - Taking diet pills help in increasing your energy. It makes your everyday tasks and chores much easier and quicker. It reduces depression and increases physical activities, which in turn helps in reducing weight.
6. Improves cardiovascular health - Your cardiovascular health depends on your weight. If you are obese or over-weight, you have high chances of suffering from a heart attack. Therefore, taking diet pills would indirectly improve your cardiovascular health because loss of weight would mean reduced pressure on the heart to pump more blood. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.