Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Megha Aggarwal
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Megha AggarwalYour feedback matters!
I'm 25 years old, since last three years I have skin problems. Many pimples and acne and scares on the face, also have used many skin creams but no result. Please help me how I ll free from this problem?
I am 29 years old having pain in lower back was diagnosed with sacralisation and vitamin d insufficiency i am taking calcirol and sunlight but still it pains what might be the cause?
I am 19 year old and my health is very bad. I am very thin. And I want to increase my health. And I more problem I have is warm are always in my intestine after taking many medicine. What I should do.
Hi! I am 18 years and 8 months old. And my height is only 5 feet 6 inch. And I still want to increase my height. So what can I do. As I am the smallest boy of my class.
I am masturbating 2 to 4 times in a weak now I am decided to go for a marriage but I am afraid due to masturbating it may be affect my marriage life.
H, I have a hemoglobin level 6.5 I am 21 years old girl please suggest me dosage of aurtin to increase my hemoglobin to 14.
For most people, putting on weight is easy, but losing excess weight can be quite a struggle. Obesity is one of the most common lifestyle ailments today and can trigger a number of health problems, including diabetes and cardiovascular diseases. It also affects your emotional health and self-confidence.
Patience and perseverance are crucial when it comes to weight loss. Natural remedies can be very helpful in losing and regulating weight, as they not only an alternative to strong medicines, but also promotes lifestyle that includes a healthy diet and regular exercise.
Here are a few natural remedies and preparations that can help you achieve a healthy body weight.
- Lemon infused water: Water infused with lemon juice and a spoon of honey on an empty stomach can help detox the body and boost metabolism. The lemon acid slows down the digestion process and helps the body to absorb nutrients that can regulate your blood sugar level and can keep you satiated for a long time after a meal. In addition to this, lemon water also helps stimulate liver functioning and aids in the removal of waste from the body.
- Physical exercise: Physical activity or exercise is the best way to keep yourself fit and reduce obesity. Physical activity can be in form of dancing, brisk walking, exercises, etc. anything that you like. However, you must do it daily and for at least 30 - 40 mins. Beginners can start from 15 to 20 mins in the initial phase and can gradually increase the time period.
- Ginger: Ginger is rich in chemicals that control the oxidation of fatty acids and regulates cholesterol metabolism. Thus, it suppresses fat accumulation and regulates cholesterol levels in the body. It also helps cleanse the colon thus, aiding in the digestion process. Ginger also increases the body heat and blood flow that helps the body burn fat faster.
- Eat right: Including lots of greens and fruits in your daily diet, will surely help you in maintaining healthy body weight. Foods especially, like tomatoes and carrots are great for weight reduction.
- Green tea: Drinking green tea daily is another way to reduce and manage your weight, as the caffeine and flavonoids present in it help in elevating the metabolic rate of the body also improves the insulin activity in the body.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.