Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Meetu YadavYour feedback matters!
All One need to say Professional and amazing doctor!!
I have opening between my front bunny teeth. It looks too awkward while smiling. Whats the correct treatment for it?
Both my dad and mom can't able to have any foods due to teeth issues, almost most of the teeth has got damaged, they feel headache cheek pain etc due to that. Pls help, is there possibility to remove teeth all at a time and fix it all at a time?
My wife is 3 month during her pregnancy. She has frequent acid reflux symptoms and no desire to eat. Last one week she has got mouth ulcers too. How should I take care of her during this time.
There is a gap building in between my teeth. Any suggestions to make it close. It looks so bad when I smile. Also I don't want to apply a clip to my teeth for this cause. Expecting an solution other then this. Thanks in advance.
I am 32 years old man I have feeling badly sensitively teeth problem, you can't imagine that, I can't bite any thinks I use to swallow please tell me which the best pest for that I used a lot paste eg sensodent.
Sir My age is 17 and half years old. Sir the front teeth of my mouth is half broken and its color changes fo black then how can I improve my teeth. Give me advice please.
M I taking risk of getting my extracted for braces treatment as I know this will effect in SSB in dental points. Should I go for it? Though all my teeth are properly aligned but they are outwards I do not feel confident with it.!
Wisdom teeth is growing. Due to this I am getting more pain and unable to eat also. I am using pain killer tablets in order to get rid off pain
My front teeth is break at half and when we take coffee, tea, water, milk, ice-cream etc than I feel pain in my teeth. What should I do.
A chipped or knocked out tooth can be a very painful condition. Tooth injuries are most often caused during a sports activity or when you take a nasty fall. And such accidents can hamper your general well-being, your ability to enjoy food, your appearance and your precious smile.
Different types of tooth injuries:
- A minor chip: A minor tooth fracture usually involves chipping of the enamel only
- A major chip: A deeper fracture can involve chipping of both the enamel and the dentin of a tooth
- A serious fracture that exposes the nerve and blood vessels in the centre of the teeth
- A fully displaced teeth: Here the tooth is forced upward, downward or to the side
- A knocked off teeth: One that lands in your hand or shatters in the ground after impact
- Trauma injuries: A more serious accident that involves head, neck and facial trauma
- Wear and tear: Cavities or chewing and biting on hard objects like pencils, ice cubes, or hard chocolates can also lead to tooth injury
- Fighting the fight: When 'I'll break your teeth' ceases to be an empty threat
How are tooth fractures treated?
Treatment depends on the extent of your fractures. A knocked out teeth can be re-implanted in many cases. A permanent tooth that is re-implanted within 30 minutes has the highest chance of success. Here's what you can do to save your tooth:
- Collect your broken tooth: Carefully collect the tooth fragments to not cause any additional damage which may prevent re-implantation. Avoid touching the root part of the tooth. Wash it gently in lukewarm water and keep it in a small bowl of milk. Avoid scrubbing or scraping to remove dirt.
- Reinsert your teeth if possible: Once you rinse your teeth, try to reinsert your teeth in the cavity. This may be a painful exercise, so proceed only if you think you can bear through it. You can store it between your cheek and gum to prevent drying or in a bowl of whole milk.
- Take care of yourself: If there is bleeding, give your mouth a good rinse to clear off the blood that is blocking the view. Identify the source of bleeding and press in with a sterile gauze or cloth.
- Give yourself a treat: This is a great way to get your mind off the pain and works wonders for children. Treat yourself with an ice lolly/ frozen pop to ease out the pain. If there is any cut on your gums or lips, another equally tasty home remedy is to cover it with sugar which will temporarily stop the bleeding and the sweetness will help you to forget the pain for the time being.
- Go to a dentist: Even if it is a minor chip, it is always advisable to see a dentist, as the cut may be sharp and can eventually end up hurting your tongue.
Your teeth need to last your lifetime, so take good care of them, especially when faced with an injury.
My wife is suffering from high BP since last 10 years. Her bp pattern remains in range 170/90 for about one month. We have been monitoring regularly at home. She takes a pill LODOS 2.5. Also she has been taking garlic pills. However it never reduces below this level. She is quite reluctant to visit a doctor. Also she has lost 70%of her teeth still she does nt want to visit dental surgeon for treatment. Is this could be a reason for her high blood pressure. Please help.
I can't eat food talk, and do anything from my mouth, cause my molar teeth is Sharp, give me suggestion pls.
Baby teeth may not last forever, but that doesn’t mean they aren’t extremely important. In fact, they are just as important to babies and kids as your adult teeth are to you! Here are five things every parent definitely needs to know about baby teeth.
1. They save a spot for adult teeth: Baby teeth are placeholders for adult teeth, and help them to grow in straight. When baby teeth come out too early—due to decay or an accident—other teeth nearby might drift into the empty space, blocking the incoming adult tooth. This can lead to crowding and the need for braces later on. If a baby tooth is badly decayed, it may have to be pulled. In this case, the dentist might recommend that something called a space maintainer be put in where the tooth used to be.
2. They help children chew food and speak clearly: If kids are missing several baby teeth, they may not be able to fully chew their food. This can cause tummy aches and prevent children from getting all the nutrients they need for their growing bodies. Baby teeth are also very important when it comes to children learning to speak clearly. Losing certain teeth too early can make it difficult to correctly say some words and might cause long term problems down the road.
3. Cavities grow faster in baby teeth: Baby teeth are different from adult teeth in that the outer layer of the teeth (the enamel) is much thinner, and the layer just under that (dentin) is much softer. Because of this, cavities can eat through baby teeth surprisingly quickly. With regular dental checkups, little cavities can get filled before they grow into a gaping hole.
4. Cavities hurt at any age: For children with untreated cavities, there is a good chance their little mouths are in pain. This can make it hard to focus in school and may lead to them feeling upset or grumpy much of the time. Living with the nagging pain of a toothache is no fun at all, so get those tiny teeth looked at asap!
5. Healthy baby teeth give kids confidence: There is so much to smile about when you’re a kid. But when a child is living with badly decayed teeth, the last thing they want to do is smile. Having to face the world with damaged, discolored, or cavity-filled teeth can make it difficult to be social and make friends. A healthy smile makes it easier to be a happy child.
Healthy baby teeth lead to healthy adult teeth, but they also do so much more. You can do your part by making sure your children brush after meals, floss daily, and see the dentist twice a year. And if you spot a cavity, get to the dentist right away! Every kid deserves to have a healthy, happy smile.