Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Meeru Prasad
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Meeru PrasadYour feedback matters!
I took the I pill but my partner is saying don't take the pills bcoZ nothing has happened. While he was injecting it was painful so I was trying to stop him. But I had wound in my vagina so I am worried thats y I took the I pill for safety. If he didn't eject & I took for safety. Will it affect me in any kind (like I could be able get pregnant again or any other major or minor problem)?
I just started taking the mini pill as my form of contraceptive 2 weeks ago. I have taken other contraceptives with no issues. I have had a headache for the past 5 days that is just getting worse. Could this be from any contraceptive? I would like to stop taking it but I last had sex yesterday and do not want to risk pregnancy. What are my options if this is from the mini pill?
H I am 24 years old women. I am in relationship from past 1 year. I have concern regarding my low blood flow during periods. I had regular periods every time. My period starts every 24-27 days. N it used to last for 4 days.(3 days heavy flow n 4th day scanty). Now I am in relation ship wit my bf from past 1 year. V never had sex but v have oral sex n all. Its been six months now since he is fingering me and since then my periods have changed. I mean to say my period flow have changed. Now my periods last only for 3 days (2 days heavy flow and 3rd day less n 4th day nothing) I do not have to use pads also on 4th day. This happened from past 6 months my periods flow have changed. But my periods are regular every month aftr 24-27 days. I never had pains during my periods and even now I do not have. I never had any health problems. Even my haemoglobin is 13. But suddenly this have started. N now I am very scared. Am I suffering from some diseases? Please advise.
Kya Bina complete sex k pregnant ho sakte hai? Agar dono log discharge bhi nahi huye ho? please answer
Dear Dr. My periods is not coming last 3 month had im eating papaya 4 times still not came y is not coming please tell me Dr. shall I pregnant or not please answer me.
Hi, I am 20 years old and I am experiencing discharge of white fluid from vagina from past years (since the age of 10 I guess) I have Lost my virginity in the age of 6 maybe .Could you please tell me the solution of it since it is causing weakness in my body. My mother also have the same issue but not from the same age and not as much as I do. It further causes back pain and pain in bone of knees since I am sports person too.
There are many questions which patients, as well as their relatives, have regarding the surgery to be performed or regarding the disease condition. Every patient has a right to have complete information about the surgery. The patient also has a right to have a second or third opinion from another surgeon if he is not sure whether his ailment requires surgical intervention. Some of the prominent questions which every patient should ask prior to his/her surgery are as follows:
- Is there a need for the operation?
- Alternatively, can it get better with medications itself?
- Why is there a need for surgery?
- Are there any other options or alternatives instead of going through surgery?
- What are the chances of the operation being successful?
- What can be done if the surgery fails?
- What are the risks and complications of the operation?
- Can you assure that I will not face the same complaint/ problem again after surgery?
- Will the surgery benefit me?
- Under what type of anesthesia will the surgery be performed?
- Can the operation get delayed?
- What are the blood tests and investigations I need to do before an operation?
- How many hours before surgery do I require to stop eating and drinking?
- How much will the operation cost me?
- What type of insurance do you take?
- How many hours will the surgery take?
- What are the chances of surgery being successful?
- What is the guarantee that I do not face the same complaint again?
- Could you tell me about your experience regarding this type of surgery?
- Should I take a second opinion?
- Where will the surgery be performed?
- Will I require blood during operation?
- How long after surgery I need to be in the hospital?
- What will happen if I do not undergo surgery?
- What will the procedure do?
- How long will the surgery take?
- Will the operation ever need to be redone?
- Some of the questions which present post-surgery can be as follows:
- When will I get discharged?
- What type of care do I need to take?
- How long will it take for complete recovery to take place?
- What are the things I need to avoid?
- What are the dietary changes which need to be taken care?
- How long do I need to continue with the medications after surgery?
- When can I resume back to work?
- When and how frequently do I need to come for follow-up?
- What are the signs of infection?
- What activities am I allowed to do?
- Can I have a sexual relationship and when?
- What shall I do about constipation?
- When will the sutures be removed?
- What extra care do I need to take for early and quick recovery?
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!