Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Meeru PrasadYour feedback matters!
I am diagnosed with right ovary cyst sized 5 cm. I am planning for baby since last 3 months. What can be my next step for treatment. Docs are suggesting lap surgery n then ivf as they say my ovary is getting destroyed because of cyst. I also have previous history of cyst 8 years back.
I got married 6 months ago, now I feel that I am pregnant. .is there any method to check my pregnancy at home?
I had sex with my gf from 11 to 15 June however her last period was on 10 June she also eat 3 pills of unwanted 72 in a week and again she got periods 10 days earlier that is on 27 June what does it mean.
Hi. My mother is going through Menopause. What medicine should be recommended to stop it. And if no medicine is prescribed will it become alright within few years?
My friend missed her periods though she didn't had sex but her her boyfriend sprinkled the semen on her chest and while washing it off the water passed nearby vagina, and now she missed her periods this month's her date was 27. What are symptoms of pregnancy?
I had my periods last time on march 14th. Always I used to get periods 3 to 4 days before ie this month april I supposed to get my periods on april 9th. But still I did not get my periods. Am I pregnant or not? If pregnant I need to keep which date as my count, whether 14 or 9. Help me.
I have got periods or bleeding on 13 may 2016 and 27 days of average circle. Then we did not have intercourse during ovulation. Till then I do not have periods or bleeding z as per circle my period due date is 08 june 2016.
I m 28 years old. I m going to married. In7 days. I don't know that how many times and how many days I m having sex with my wife to get her pregnant.
Me and my gf just got married. We both are virgins. I am unable to penetrate her as the vagina is very small and she becomes tense in anticipation of the pain. I have been inserting a finger for last 2 days. Was able to insert my penis by a inch but the pain was unbearable for her. Also after trying for 15-20 seconds, I also lose my erection. Please suggest a solution. Also, Should we be using a lube? If yes, which one? Thanks.
Hello doctor I am 8 month pregnant from last 4 5 days I am feeling pain in my stomach abdominal and back pain with water discharge also. Doctor prescribed medicine of 2 days and said if you will not get relief you have to admit in hospital for 2 3 days. I am stressed what if the baby will deliver in 8 month is it safe or not? Pls suggest me something.
Hi doctor. I am 20yrs, female. I have my dates on 5th every month. But this month I had some spotting on the 28th and 29th with pain for 3-4 days. Is it normal? Also will I get my dates on 5th Jan this month? I have a trip on 15th, so I need to be relieved of this thing.
I and my girlfriend had been physical two days ago we had rubbed our organs for a minute or two and I entered her vagina once single stroke (depth of hardly 1.5 inch).There was no ejaculation or precum and I had been to washroom before the thing and today I had done some fingering a bit rough and today she found blood from vagina. What are these symptoms of and what are chances of pregnancy.
I am 25 years old girl. Recently,2 months back I got married. Last month I got my periods on 06th June. I am not getting periods this month since it has passed 1 month. I am sure there is no unsafe sex with my husband. I am worried that whether I am pregnant or not. Is there any medicine through which I can have periods or please help me to give proper advice.
I have irregular periods, I want to know if it may cause any difficulties to conceive a baby? and my age is 29 yrs.
Hi, I am 24 years old, I have irr-regular periods I mean I have periods twice in a month. In this month I had periods on 15th nove and it was only spotting for 4 days and after 4 days it was continue tii date having normal bleeding, So what can be problem or any issue on my future pregnancy?
My period was 5 to 9 I Had Sex On the 19 And Took The postpone 72 Pill 17 hours after what could happen.
Hi, Actually I have pcos problem. So I want to what is the solution to get pregnant. Is it possible as soon as possible?
Since 3 month I didn't have my period. Pls suggest me some medicine to start my period immediately..
Sexual problems are very common in men and women. There are various reasons because of which sex may not be as pleasing as it can be. The reasons for this could range from the emotional connect that is shared with the person to actual physical issues which stop you from performing. Read on to know the 3 most common sexual problems in males and females.
- Impotence: When the male cannot attain and/or sustain an erection to allow for a good intercourse, it is termed as impotence. This is one of the most common problems, and it could be due to strained relationships, performance anxiety, smoking, diabetes, hormonal problems, etc. Most often, it is psychological and easy to cure.
- Reduced libido: A man not being “in the mood” may be something hard to associate with, but many a time, it happens. This is largely due to psychological causes, and if the partners don’t strike a chord, that could be the reason too. Other reasons could be hormonal imbalance, high blood pressure, etc.
- Ejaculation issues: There could be disorders which could be due to ejaculation that is premature, inhibited, or retrograde. These lead to improper release of sperms, either premature or delayed or back into the bladder. The underlying problem usually is easily identified by the doctor and is treatable.
- In all of these, admitting the problem is the first and most effective step towards treatment.
- In addition to counseling, which usually involves the partner, hormones may be needed in some.
- Quitting smoking, beginning exercise, blood sugar and pressure control, etc. are also required.
- In very rare cases, vacuum devices and penile implants may be required.
- Dyspareunia: The most common sexual problem in females is painful sex, which makes it difficult for the couple. This could be due to vaginal dryness, UTIs, pelvic area infections, etc. This is one of the main reason for reduced libido. Topical lubricants are often useful, in addition to counseling to allay fears and improve overall relationship.
- Reduced libido: This is very common in women, and could be due to relationship issues, painful sex, hormonal imbalance, etc. This is also possible due to the multiple roles that a woman plays, so much so that she never has time to think about it.
- Anorgasmia: Women have more difficulty in achieving orgasm, which is also more psychological and often a combination of sex education and counseling helps.
- Includes combination of medications, hormonal therapy, and sex education.
- Vaginal dryness is improved using lubricants
- Supplement hormones are very useful.
- Sex counseling also involving the partner
- Infections or inflammation in the pelvic tract need to be treated with medications.