Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Meera Gupta
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Meera GuptaYour feedback matters!
Good morning sir, Meri wife ki 2.5 mahine pahle delivery hui thi or ek ladke ko janam diya lekin sir usko abhi kuch din se right breast me dard hota h bachche ko dono breast se dudh bhi proper pilati h phir bhi right breast bhari bhari or dard rehta h please solve problem.
I am 26 I have had aborted three times last time in June, but I have a doubt as may first two pregnancy was aborted by miscarriage so should I take medical checkup.
STDs can be said to be the main down side to what is globally known as the most widely appreciated pastime. Yes, your read that right, as they can also be quite rampant. For example, by the age of twenty five, about half of all sexually active adults would have been the victim of at least one STD. Therefore, one should be aware of the risks and take precautions while indulging in sexual activities.
A lot of people are of the opinion that only an actual act of sex can lead to an infection by an STD. However, this is really not true as any sexual activity which features any or all of the mouth, penis, vagina and the anus has the potential to lead to an infection by an STD.
What doesn’t feel right?
- STDs come in all sorts of ways. Some of them are curable and can be successfully treated while others just have to be managed. One of the symptoms to keep an eye out for includes a swelling or redness in the region around the penis or the vagina. Also, if a person experiences a lot of pain during urination, it is a very good idea to get checked for an STD.
- The symptoms of an STD are basically that not everything feels okay. Apart from the symptoms which have been mentioned, others which also exist and serve as a warning sign are a severe itching, which is experienced in the genital region and a discharge from the penis or vagina. In addition to this, unexplained weight loss along with skin rashes and bumps, sores or warts around the mouth, or the genital regions are also fairly good signs that an STD has been contracted.
Road to recovery
- If a person suspects that he or she may have an STD, it is very important to consult a doctor as delaying in doing so can harm other parts of one’s body, and at times permanently.
- When it comes to the treatment of an STD, an antibiotic course of treatment is usually the way to go. It is important that the course of medication which is followed is specifically for that person as using another person’s medicine course can backfire.
- The best way to practically avoid contracting an STD is to practice safe sex. Sex is something which is supposed to be fun and satisfying. Keeping a few things in mind, the fun can be almost unbridled. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
I had undergone left salphingectomy on june 2015. So doctor advised to plan for a baby after six month. So what all r the precautions should we take while planing for a baby. Is there chance of next ectopic? Hw we can identify that?
The various angles and contours of our body define us and our personality to a great extent. There are many instances where women, in particular, may feel that they can do with a little more shape in areas like their breasts and buttocks. For this, there are various toning exercises and diet plans that may help over a long duration of time. But for those who would like a more wholesome appearance in less time, there is always the option of getting implants. Much like breast implants, one can also avail the option of getting butt implants that can add some curves to that region of the body. Let us find out all there is to know about this kind of surgical and cosmetology procedure.
Butt augmentation or butt implants are usually done with the help of gluteal implants that can be injected into the muscles of that region of the body. These can greatly enhance the shape of the butt.
Butt implant, basically a body contouring procedure, can be done with liposculpture, which seeks to remove the excess fat from the area as well. However, this can increase the time taken to complete the surgery.
The augmented rear will have a rather firm, but natural feel after the surgery is completed. It will have the taut feeling that a person gets to enjoy when he or she indulges in heavy workouts that involve lifting weights and plunges.
There are many shape options that will be given to the patients who are about to go through this procedure. The shapes will include oval or round, depending on the overall figure and built of the patient.
There are other options in this regard too. One can go in for cohesive silicone or solid silicone for the filling, which will form the implants and give shape to the butt region. Also, one can choose from a variety of surfaces that can go from smooth to textured. One can also choose gel options for the buttocks so that it suits the body type and kind of shape that the patient wants.
The location of the implants is another very important factor that one needs to consider in such cases. There are three locations that one can choose from. The patient can choose the top portion that lies towards the upper sides of the buttocks, or the crease where both the cheeks meet. The third location is towards the lower part of the buttocks.
- The other things to consider are the shape and skin quality before the procedure. One will also have to evaluate the upper lower and mid buttock area so as to ascertain the best area when it comes to implants.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I am pregnant of 63 days. I had sex with my husband. He did not put jerk and he didn't eject sperm. But he slowly injected his penis into my vagina. Does it harm my baby physically. But I am fine no bleeding. Answer my question soon doctor within 2 hours please.
How to increase your protein intake: Proteins have many benefits. These are known to make us feel full for longer and hence, help in weight loss. Our hair is mostly made up of a protein, known as keratin. Hence, proteins are also very necessary for our hair. Proteins are also important if you want to build muscles. Thus, protein has many health benefits.
Think you are not getting enough protein and you should be getting more? So, here are ways you can incorporate more proteins in your diets in simple ways.
How to increase your protein intake?
Here are ways you can increase your protein intake:
1. Eat eggs for breakfast: Eggs are very rich in proteins. Having eggs for breakfast will give you a boost of proteins in the morning and will also help you to keep full for longer. This is one of the best ways on how to increase your protein intake.
2. Replace your curd/ yogurt with Greek yogurt: Greek yogurt is very rich in proteins. Hence, swapping your curd/ regular yogurt with Greek yogurt is one of the best ways of increasing your protein intake.
3. Sneak in protein powders: Protein powders can also be used if you are running low on the protein intake. Sneak in a few spoons of protein powders in your roti atta or your glass of milk. This is one of the best ways on how to increase your protein intake.
4. Add more peas to your meals: Green peas go with most dishes. Along with being tasty, these are also pretty rich in proteins. Hence, adding a handful of green peas to your meals is a great idea if you want to increase your protein intake.
5. Snack on chia seeds/ add them to your food: Chia seeds too, are rich in proteins. You can snack on these or add them to you salads, baked items etc. This is one of the best ways on how to increase your protein intake.