Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Meera Gupta
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Meera GuptaYour feedback matters!
HI, I and my partner had sex, both were wearing clothes, and partner had cum in underwear will it lead to any pregnancy.
If semen blood or vaginal fluid enters then we will know it or not? Or it directly enters without our knowing? Because penis was dry after removing the condom. Dint feel any liquid going in. Can it break the condom and enter inside without our knowledge?
I usually have a regular menstrual cycle and my period lasts for not more than 3 days. But this time, it's been 10 days and it has not stopped yet. There was a gap of a day in between. I'm feeling slight dizziness also. What is the reason for it and what can I do to cure this?
Amenorrhea is the absence of menstrual bleeding. The most common cause of amenorrhea is pregnancy. Other causes of amenorrhea include problems with the reproductive organs or with the glands that help regulate hormone levels.
For a woman to have regular menstrual cycles, her hypothalamus, pituitary gland, ovaries, and uterus should all be functioning normally. The hypothalamus stimulates the pituitary gland to release follicle-stimulating hormone (fsh) and luteinizing hormone (lh). Fsh and lh cause the ovaries to produce the hormones estrogen and progesterone. Estrogen and progesterone are responsible for the cyclical changes in the endometrium (uterine lining), including menstruation. In addition, a woman’s genital tract should be free of any abnormalities to allow the passage of menstrual blood.
Amenorrhea is of two types.
- Primary amenorrhea. Primary amenorrhea is typically the result of a genetic or anatomic condition in young females that never develop menstrual periods (by age 16) and is not pregnant.
- Secondary amenorrhea. Pregnancy is an obvious cause of amenorrhea and is the most common reason for secondary amenorrhea. Further causes are varied and may include conditions that affect the ovaries, uterus, hypothalamus, or pituitary gland.
- Over exercise.
- Excessive weight gain or weight loss.
- Cycle suppression with systemic hormonal contraceptive pills.
- Chronic diseases like tuberculosis etc.
- Pituitary causes.
- Hypothalamic causes.
- Ovarian causes.
- Breast feeding.
- Thyroid gland disorders.
- No bleeding.
- Increased hair growth.
- Vaginal dryness.
- Hot flushes.
- Night sweats.
- Weight gain or weight loss.
- Avoid stress.
- Women should eat proper balanced diet.
- Do moderate exercise to maintain body weight.
Good nutrition (balanced diet with adequate consumption of fats, proteins and minerals) can usually alleviate the problem.
Our homeopathic remedies are best in this case.
I am trying to conceive since 1 yr. My husband stays out. Last month I had almost skipped my periods fr 28 days. But on 29th I got my periods. Is it a good sign or I need to consult a doc. I never skipped so long. I am not taking any pills other than thyronorm 25 mg. Pls help.
Women are verbal creatures at heart. That's Though what excites them is drastically different from what arouses men. If you can paint a picture with a few choice words, you can turn them on. So it's in the men's best interests to learn to say the right things. With that in mind, here are the best things to say to a lady during or before foreplay.
1. I want to give you pleasure- Simple, yet effective. A wonderful way to relax her and reassure her that she made the right decision going to bed with you. Say this right before or during foreplay for maximum effect.
2. You have such a hot, choose a body part she is proud of body- Pick a favorite body part to mention, but make it one you know she's proud of. That way, there's no controversy. Women are notorious for being sensitive to clumsy compliments about their bodies, so tread carefully.
3. What are you imagining right now? This will encourage her to talk about her sexual desires and participate in setting the mood. The idea here is to let her release any bottled-up fantasies that she would otherwise not mention.
4. This feels so good. I love it when you hug me, kiss me, etc. Again, this is meant to boost her comfort level with a little positive feedback. And if she knows you like something, perhaps she'll take note for future reference.
6. I want to kiss you all over. Women love foreplay and they love to be pampered. What you're telling her is that you love and appreciate all of her. It's very comforting to hear.
7. I've never felt this good before. Women love to be singled out as special, and unique. If she does something to you in bed that has never been done so pleasurably before, tell her sincerely.
8. You're so hot! Straightforward is often the best way to go. And swearing is one way to tell her that you really mean it. Women do respect it.
9. Dirty Talk, There are two ways to talk dirty: Aggressive and tame. Aggressive, in which you order her around a bit. You must start small and feed off of her reactions and replies.Tame, in which you comment on her body and things you imagine doing to her without using any derogatory words.Be sure to gauge how she reacts to what you say and you will have a very happy lady who in turn keeps you happy!!!
Have 2 cups per day (without sugar).
It helps in increasing metabolic rate thereby helps in weight loss, reduce cholesterol levels, increases immunity & antioxidants maintain good health & prevent diseases.