Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Meera GuptaYour feedback matters!
Hello sir my weight is 84 kg and my baby's age is 2.5 yrs I am on diet these days but feel very weak some time while doing exercise. I drink green tea and sprouts. Tell me reason and suggest something.
After born my baby my belly fat and also breast's skin is loosing . So how can I maintain my figure. My age is 25 years Please tell.
I am 21 years old have problem in my uterus, white layer is formed in my uterus, which is very badly itching and burning please help.
The summer is coming! With all that excitement around getting a new bathing suit and figuring out where your big summer romance is going to happen, we’d like to break in with some beauty tips to help you look your best. It’s time to shake off the chilly spring weather and look forward to some hot fun in the summer sun!
1. Avoid peak hours of sunlight when the temperatures and UV rays are at their highest, normally between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. That's the best time to head inside, get food and water, let your body cool down, and maybe even take a nap.
2. Chew Some Juicy Fruits : "Melons are the perfect hot-weather food.
3. Light-Colored Clothes : The white linen shirt every male movie star wears on the beach isn't just fashionably conscious; it's also intelligent for hot, sunny days. Dark clothing absorbs more heat, and tight clothes don't let sweat — your body's natural cooling system — evaporate.
3. Sunglasses : Sunglasses are chic and functional. They prevent harmful ultraviolet (UV) rays from scorching your corneas and protect your eyes for many more summers to come. Choose sunglasses that block 90 to 100 percent of UV rays.
4. Sunscreen : Nothing knocks good days off a summer calendar like a nasty sunburn. When outdoors, use sunscreen with an SPF rating of at least 15. Use a higher-rated, waterproof sunscreen if you'll be poolside or out on the beach. Don't forget to cover areas that burn easily: nose, ears, shoulders, and back of the neck.
5. Lip Balm : Just like sunscreen protects the rest of your skin, a lip balm with SPF protection blocks out the sun and keeps in moisture for your lips. Perfect for a day on the lake or while you're working on that summer romance.
6. Water : Don't wait until you're thirsty! Drink water throughout the day to prevent dehydration or over exhaustion. Use the color of your urine to guide if you're hydrated enough — the clearer the better.
7. Juice : All natural juice without added sugar not only provides hydration but also important nutrients to keep you active in hot weather. Check the label on the juice bottle and make sure it says “100 percent juice with no sugar added.”
8. Fruits and Vegetables : Fruits and vegetables are easy to digest and often high in water content. Salads and other dishes rich in seasonal produce will keep you feeling light and hydrated.
My wife is not having periods since last 3 months but when test was made it was negative what medicine should she take to clear her periods as quickly!
If you notice blood while urinating, you must consult a urologist to get a clear picture of the health issue. Blood in urine is known as hematuria in medical terms. Such a condition can occur in both men and women. It is a common condition and does not require the patient to panic. Rather immediate tests should be conducted to find out the cause of the blood and treated accordingly. Such conditions are very much treatable with a little care and vigilance following of the doctor’s advice. Here are some of the common causes of hematuria in individuals:
- Urine Infections: Urine infections are the common cause of blood in your urine. Most commonly these affect urinary bladder and rarely kidneys also. Prompt identification and treatment can easily revert this problem.
- Urinary Stones: Another major cause of hematuria, usually accompanied by pain in the abdomen.
- Enlarged Prostate: With an enlarged prostate, there can be blood flow with the urine. Rarely this may be a sign of cancer in the prostate.
- Exercise: This might come as a surprise for many of the fitness freaks. While exercises are needed for the body and rightly so; but exercises should be done in a certain limit. Heavy exercises, limitless and vigorous exercises can sometimes cause other health problems in the body. One such problem is the passing of blood in the urine.
- Medications: Quite interesting is the fact that long-term consumption of certain medicines might cause hematuria in individuals. Certain medicines like penicillin and aspirin are absorbed by the body to a certain extent. But overdose or the regular dosage might lead to further problems in the human body.
- Kidney Injury: A kidney injury is a form of internal injury which can be felt and manifested through signs and symptoms. Such injuries occur mostly to those who are in the field of sports. At times, a heavy punch, a hard training session, or an exhaustive fall might lead to kidney injuries. This, in turn, would cause hematuria.
- Tumors of Urinary Tract: Bleeding can occur from tumors arising from kidney, ureter, urinary bladder as well as urethra. These require timely detection and management. Early treatment leads to an excellent long-term outcome.
Thus, these are some of the common reasons for the development of blood in urine. However, it is a condition which can be best analyzed by the medical practitioner. Therefore, on the occasion of blood, you must get it tested and treated immediately.