Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Meenu SinghYour feedback matters!
My wife is pregnant and my gynaecologist suggest to avoid sex for 3 month. So I want to know can we enjoy each other with foreplay as a alternative of sex. Please suggest me. In waiting to hear from you soon.
The fundamental principle of homeopathy is the Law of Similars or 'like cures like'. Homeopathy looks at the general health condition of the person and then prescribes remedies that can stimulate the body to function to its optimum capacity and this can naturally eliminate diseased cells and tissues from the body. The remedies stimulate the body's natural healing procedures without introducing chemicals to kill the disease.
Here are 5 reasons to switch to homeopathic medicine:
- It is an individualized treatment: A homeopathic practitioner evaluates the patient's overall health and discusses his problems and expectations before prescribing treatment. All the homeopathic remedies are made with the individual's specific climatic conditions, allergies, stress factors, food habits and lifestyle in mind. Homeopathy also optimizes the immune system and it is equally effective for physical and psychological disorders.
- There are no side effects: Homeopathic medicines are made from natural substances and so they are non-toxic and free from side effects. They are given to the patient in small doses and so, the healing approach is gentle and gradual. They can also be used by people of all ages and even those in delicate conditions like pregnancy, chronic diseases etc. Even if the wrong medicine is prescribed to the patient, it does not cause much harm to the body.
- Homeopathic medicines are easily accessible: Homeopathic remedies are available in most places as they are made directly from the abundant natural resources. There are also several alternatives to a medicine depending on the kinds of plants and minerals found in a particular region. Moreover, the medicines do not have an expiration date and can be stored for a long period of time if they are kept properly.
- The remedies are non-invasive: No homeopathic remedy involves surgical procedures or invasive techniques. So, there is absolutely no chance of infection or further complication. The medicines and therapies are also aimed at eliminating the root cause of the disorder instead of just providing temporary relief from the symptoms.
- Homeopathic medicines are not addictive: Once the disease is healed, the person can easily stop using the medicines since they have no addictive property. This is because the active ingredient is used in minute quantities in homeopathic medication. Hence, these remedies are also safe for infants, children, pregnant and breastfeeding women, aged people and people with addiction problems.
Hello doctor. I got my ivf treatment embroys transfer was done on 2nd feb 2017. On 16 th feb my beta hcg was 1165.0 then after 48 hours it was 3333.0 now I am 6 weeks pregnant. In transvaginal scan doctor saw only G sac and foetal pole but no heartbeat yet. I am so worried what can I do. Plzz help me.
I had unprotected sex with my bf on 13, 14, 15 May without condom and did not take the ipill also. Today visited a lady gyano doctor she advice me not to take the pill as I was out of my ovulation period which starts from 19th May 15 days after last period. She asked me to wait till my periods and consult her if I don't have periods.
From Last 3 month I m suffering with period pain and it was horrible time for me. Even I can't walk due to pain. We are planning for baby from last two months, we was consult gynecologist, he studied my ovulation cycle this month and he said my ovum is not realized so I have to start treatment for that. But in my knowledge if ovum Is not relish then I don't have regular period. But my period is very regular and also heavy bleeding. Now give me suggestion what I have to? is it major problem? Or start treatment.
I have irregular period problems. My last period date is 16-5-2016 after that till 30-6-2016 I have no periods. Further, I have make urine pregnancy test but it shows negative. After consulting with doctor she advised me to take system 200 mg tablet. Subsequently my periods are came on 9-7-2016 but very less bleeding was going and only for 1 and 1/2 days my periods are gone. Kindly guide me I am pregnant because I try for pregnancy from last one year.
Respected sir, my wife have problem regarding weakness & not taking food also completely. Her age was 25, please inform me any supplement or capsules/vitamin.
How safe is it to have artificial sweeteners during pregnancy?
Ingredients that you generally come across in candies, soft drinks, desserts and so on are known as artificial sweeteners. Many women during their pregnancy include these ingredients (in the form of foods and drinks that have been artificially sweetened) in their diet so as to cut down the amount of sugar in their diet.
But before you go about including them in your diet during pregnancy, there are certain things that you need to be aware of. Artificial sweeteners are generally of two types - nutritive sweeteners and nonnutritive sweeteners, the former contains calories while the latter doesn't.
Which sweeteners are safe to have?
Nutritive sweeteners, when consumed in moderation, can be looked upon as safe to have when you're pregnant, as long as they don't add to your body weight. But if you suffer from carbohydrate intolerance like diabetes, insulin resistance or even gestational diabetes, you need to limit the consumption of nutritive sweeteners. This type of sweeteners includes the different forms of sugar sucrose, honey, corn sugar, maltose, fructose and dextrose.
On the other hand, non-nutritive sweeteners are found in small quantities in foods since their role there is to only add a certain sweetening effect to the food product. Experts are still carrying out research on the effects of this type of sweeteners on pregnant women and their babies during pregnancy. The category includes options like sucralose, aspartame, rebaudioside a or stevia and acesulfame potassium.
Which sweeteners are not safe to have during pregnancy?
Apart from certain sweeteners that you can have during this period, there are some that are a total no-go - these are saccharin and cyclamate. While insufficient data is available for the effect of cyclamate on pregnant women, several studies conducted in the past show the adverse effect of saccharin. Certain studies have revealed its effect on the bladder (it can lead to bladder cancer) as well as on fetal tissue and placenta. Contact with this form of sweeteners can cause the unborn or infants to develop muscle dysfunction and irritability
Related Tip: 6 Pregnancy Complications You Need to Know About